unvouch me

Postby sonycrockett » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:12 pm

i leave lihl.

im tired of tk from mods abuse

HazarDous
Staff Department

Re: unvouch me

Postby HazarDous » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:45 pm

We don't unvouch for such reasons any more.

You can stop play if you want.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:04 am

What happened, what mod abuse? If you report and make your concerns known, we can see if we can do things better, leaving LIHL doesn't help anyone..
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

sonycrockett
Forest Walker

Postby sonycrockett » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:44 am

he kicked me game i was signed.
i did tk sign cuz we all though game over.
was 4 or 5 tk sign but haz only swap me out and then he kicked me from obs. he even didnt say anything. nice manners for mod!
2nd time he rage fuck me and i wont wait for third, thats why i will stop to play here

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:52 am

You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:54 pm

When you sign 5 minutes before sending level, you're showing you have 0 respect for others. Whether you were signed or not is completely irrelevant. The moment 5 minutes passed and you don't join lobby, you lose any right to your reserved place.

We had donki, bezdak and yolo who were not signed, but they joined before you. From the 4 in the game that tk signed, there was only 1 spot left. Ace joined first, so he got to play. http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/dow ... 802387.txt

P.S. I really don't understand what makes you think you are still entitled to a spot for a lobby you had signed for 20 earlier. Your lack of respect for other people in this league is astounding. You need to stop signing for the next game before the send level even begins.

sonycrockett
Forest Walker

Postby sonycrockett » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:05 pm

any rule against?

can u be manner and talk instead tage fuck me without simple worth?

why did u kick me from obs?
Last edited by dweiler on Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed insults

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:47 pm

After you don't show up for 5 minutes after the start of a lobby, you can be swapped. Also the reasoning of giving the position to the one who joins first was discussed long before you guys showed up, so there was nothing about it against you personally. For sure, it is no mod abuse. However, communication was bad yes, so I understand it felt unfair when you joined and got swapped. With regards to the !kick, maybe it was because you called him a 'f dictator' before. In any way, the rules say this about it:

One veto is enough to reject a player from observing a game, however, the observer spot may not be denied to moderators or players who were not yet vouched before.

Lastly, about signing early. We moderators do not have the capability at the moment to control it that well. Our only way to enforce it not becoming a chaos is the possibility of unvouching if you don't join within 5 minutes. That's why we need you to be responsible and mature about it. If there are players (talking in general now, not to a specific person) who take huge risks that others have to wait for them, we may ultimately decide you cannot handle this responsibility and unvouch until the moment we fixed the current situation. I hope it won't be necessary.

Anyway, dafuker, I hope this clarified it and that you won't quit LIHL for it :)

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:03 pm

sonycrockett wrote:can u be manner and talk instead tage fuck me without simple worth?

why did u kick me from obs?

I don't mind explaining, even if it is obvious. Just ask me instead of calling me a "f dictator". With regards to the kick, what mick said + the fact that thizz was there before you and wanted to obs.

Dafuker, this is the third and last time I ask you to tone down the insults.

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:09 pm

Lol cerdito no needs to leave LIHL,
Challenge BO5 or 10 next time.
You guys fix it in da field.

Return to “LIHL Archive”