Something to think about

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Jubadus
Forest Walker

Something to think about

Postby Jubadus » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:02 pm

@ Hazardous

You tell other mods how to act but you don't fallow your own rules and bitch people out for no reason? Anyways just something to think about.

To quote you from a post you did not too long ago:

"As a moderator, you are held to a higher standard than regular players.
You represent ENT, and therefore, the image you project will reflect negatively (or positively) on ENT as a whole."

Anyways you can unvouch me since people have not and most likely will not change. The league throws fits and acts childish way too much. It just is not fun to be around, that is why I left before and why I will not be playing any more.

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Re: Something to think about

Postby iamyoursenpai » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:11 pm

jubjub ..

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Postby TinSoldier » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:34 pm

i think i'm guilty of this more than anyone else, but i still enjoy playing with you jewba hope you can stick around =(

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:48 pm

I'm confused, what is he refering to, specifically?

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:54 pm

Jubadus wrote:The league throws fits and acts childish way too much.

You're the one throwing a fit right now. If you consider my asking "who built clockwreck" (which is known to cause me to desync) as misbehaving or "breaking my own rules", then yes, I am guilty...

As for this post, it doesn't belong in LIHL section. It belongs in complaint section and is subject to review before approval, exactly to avoid what's happening right now.

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:05 am

To make a long story short:

We were in a game and our team with Haza had advantage. Around lvl 13 Haza dc-es due to desync so we naturally think someone made a clockwerk. Jubadus, who was in enemy team, actually made an assault tank which spawns clock when it dies. I am sure it was an honest mistake, tbh I could have made it too, I would never think of that assault tank ability when making it. Haza was pissed off, was going strong on Jubadus, but no insults of any kind. Jubadus took offense by Haza accusing him etc.
I think just people should take 10 secs to cool off before they enter some argument and plenty of these situations would just easily resolve itself. I really don't get why arguments couldn't be more level-headed and why people get so easily triggered by random stuff.
My conclusion is Haza was just pissed off, went strong on him, but didn't cross any line manners wise so I don't think this was all a big deal, especially by LIHL standard.
Hopefully people will cool off and realize this was all an honest mistake and also an argument made in the heat of the moment with no bad thought, at least that is how it seemed to me
Hope to see you back playing Jubadus.

bezdak
Corrupted Treant

Postby bezdak » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:21 am

I had no idea that assault tank also causes a desync...

@Broud3r just in case you also didn't know (but well, if the tank spawns the same unit as the actual clock then it's fixed I suppose).
"Flame don´t make people play better" - Wolke

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:41 am

bezdak wrote: if the tank spawns the same unit as the actual clock then it's fixed I suppose).

Yes it is.

Return to “LIHL Archive”