Meshtar

Moderator: LIHL Staff

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Re: Meshtar

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:47 pm

@FadingSuns
Ok, I will talk a bit here. Sorry, but there is too much here to skip it.

(25:59 / Allied) Meshtarius: no offense but not getting what ace is doing either
(26:06 / Allied) Meshtarius: we waner push and outsend

This is where Ace lost the top. He went on a freaking rampage, out of nowhere. A simple explanation to him would have done it, but no, you have to flame him super hard (and even now you still flame him.. like WTF)

Spoiler!
(25:59 / Allied) Meshtarius: no offense but not getting what ace is doing either
(26:06 / Allied) Meshtarius: we waner push and outsend
(26:14 / Allied) Ace_of_Spades: mesh
(26:18 / Allied) Ace_of_Spades: u dont call
(26:22 / Allied) Ace_of_Spades: ur last one
(26:23 / Allied) Ace_of_Spades: here
(26:25 / Allied) Ace_of_Spades: so relax
(26:33 / Allied) Ace_of_Spades: cuz im like 200 time better
(26:35 / Allied) Ace_of_Spades: than u
(26:38 / Allied) Meshtarius: lmao
(26:41 / Allied) Meshtarius: sure you are dude
(26:45 / Allied) Ace_of_Spades: so shut up
(26:46 / Allied) Ace_of_Spades: better
(26:49 / Allied) Meshtarius: and was a fair question
(26:59 / Allied) Meshtarius: we wanted push
(27:15 / Allied) Ace_of_Spades: its like 3rd time
(27:17 / Allied) Ace_of_Spades: u try tell me
(27:21 / Allied) Ace_of_Spades: what to di
(27:31 / Allied) Meshtarius: everyone does that to everyone here?
(27:32 / Allied) Ace_of_Spades: cuz u suck
(27:32 / Allied) ranzkopp: justgo 15
(27:37 / Allied) HazarDous: ya
(27:38 / Allied) Ace_of_Spades: i dont give a fuck
(27:40 / Allied) HazarDous: but ace takes it rly bad
(27:41 / Allied) Ace_of_Spades: ur a monkey
(27:41 / Allied) HazarDous: :D
(27:43 / Allied) Ace_of_Spades: dont preted
(27:46 / Allied) Ace_of_Spades: dont pretend
(27:47 / Allied) Meshtarius: k dude
(27:50 / Allied) Ace_of_Spades: to be like rest
(27:50 / Allied) Meshtarius: all right
(27:51 / Allied) Ace_of_Spades: ur shit
(27:54 / Allied) Ace_of_Spades: get better then talk
(27:26 / Allied) Ace_of_Spades: and ur shit compared to me
(27:29 / Allied) Ace_of_Spades: dont do that more
(28:02 / Allied) Ace_of_Spades: so shut up

SRSLY: why u even talk like that when ur doing a pure tk pure performance and im the only realistic option to ez mid 15? who do u think you are to talk like that?

- Who do YOU think you are to insult someone like this? Who do YOU think you are to decide whether or not he has the right to talk? I don't see any "pure tk performance" from neither of you. Not sure what's your point here.
I didnt talk to him in all way in a bad mod, i didnt even try to create any drama, but this guy comes to talk to me like that when he is doing a pure shit performance like if he was the best player ever existed. WTF?

- And how exactly did he talk to you? Like this : "no offense but not getting what ace is doing either" ?
BTW i didnt leak a single lvl this game.

- Good job.
Then im critized because ofc i get mad about this noob trying to be tin 2.0 when he is doing really bad game and its me that i dont let new vouches talk? Look, i dont care if u give ur view, but u need to respect rest, specially when ur a low skilled player (that u are) and u are talking to someone that is CLEARLY playing better than u the game. So please, stop ur little child talking and put facts over the table.

- Noob? Maybe watch how you speak to people if you wish people to respect you? You didn't get mad, you went on a rampage out of nowhere. He gave his opinion (which you just said you didn't care if he did) and got super clashed for it. Good job. Again, calling him low skilled just makes your arguments weaker.
- About the "he is doing really bad game". You were AFK all the game. How can you even claim he is having a bad game?
Now its me how invite rest of lihl players with Mesh words: "That is the game in question, see for yourself and decide who did what"

- Nothing to say here except that most LIHL players will just look at the chat logs and see Ace going off the top.
This pure no sense claim from u @mesthar, and dont try confuse rest, u caved ur own hole, i didnt nothing to you and u start acting rlly bad, ofc ima defend myself when i see a nab trying bully me.

- Started to act really bad? HAHAHAHAHAHHA Only person acting really bad here is you, Ace, for trying to excuse your actions and to make it right.
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:37 pm

Kiwiledrama smells blood, i wont fall on ur game

schrumpfi
Aura Tree

Postby schrumpfi » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:30 pm

Ok i didnt want to do this but since he still dont get what this post is about here is the conversation:

(05:53 / Allied) schrumpfi: meshta can u 3 warchief for 7 ?
(05:58 / Allied) schrumpfi: then we are cantbreak
(05:59 / All) Broud3r: Player [n1ll3] reconnected with GProxy++!
(06:00 / Allied) Meshtarius: rather not tbh
(06:07 / Allied) Meshtarius: id go wyvs
(06:11 / Allied) Meshtarius: with 1 upped
(06:13 / Allied) Meshtarius: as tank
(06:23 / Allied) Tom_Hardy: upped wc?
(06:28 / Allied) Meshtarius: upped wyv
(06:30 / Allied) schrumpfi: plz not
(06:30 / Allied) Meshtarius: :F
(06:32 / Allied) schrumpfi: just 3 wc
(06:33 / Allied) n1ll3: wc better
(06:38 / Allied) schrumpfi: sell wyv plz
(06:41 / Allied) Wolke: -rolls
(06:43 / Allied) Tom_Hardy: definitly wc y

I dont know where i offend him but as u can see all three of us told him to go WC cause it fitted the best with our tactics. What he built was an upped wyvern. i could continue like that but plz tell me where i was offend and where the other two told him he was doing right cause i dont get it. Sry but this is only childish and u try to turn around the facts meshatar. Maybe you should rethink ur position.

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:45 pm

They saw only my wc and rev at 2, so send 5 was possible thats why I decided to mix windrider, since you had only 3 harlots and engies 5 even if you said you are covering it. Pretty sure if they sent 5 you would be rip and I would have performed better than with wc and go mid ez. Late game I agree wc is better unit but I really don't see how is having 1 windrider instead of wc ruining my lategame. We were also pretty weak 8 and i think that windrider served me fine both 8 and for 10 hold. Again, this isn't about that at all. Its possible that building the other way may be better, but Im pretty sure its not a huge difference. Anyway, this was about not pressuring someone to do what you want and think is better, as I am pretty sure that my build if maybe not optimal, surely wasn't tk.
I really want to close this topic, its only creating more drama and we are only going in circles.

schrumpfi
Aura Tree

Postby schrumpfi » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:20 pm

U still dont get whats that about or? I JUST DONT CARE IF THE GAME WAS LOST CAUSE OF U OR NOT. I just care that u didnt cooperate with ur team at all and thought u are better as ur team. All members of ur your team asked you to do other as u did. All 3!!!. And as u can see in the chat there was no insult just a really mannered ask and 3 times the opinion that wc is better. U didnt listen to your team and still try to defend urself that u are better thinking as ur team was. U think that is right in a TEAM GAME ??? Idc if we are the experianced guys or not but in a TEAM game u have to follow the decitions of ur team and that u dont understand at all. As ACE mentioned you are just TIN 2.0 but while TIN has proven himself u didnt. And u didnt say in one word sorry team i should have followed u or something like that. Ur Teamplay is not existant while u try to blame me for not cooperating and flaming. And as soon is showed some facts here to show u other as u said u try to close this topic. Sry but this manner is not worth lihl.

inQ
Forest Walker

Postby inQ » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:47 am

I think the biggest problem in LIHL and something that I personally hate the most is the blame game. People are so quick to blame others for a loss after the game thats its despicable. Fact of the matter is its a team game and unless theres a blatant TK that completely ruined a game you shouldnt be blaming others for petty faults. If the TK is so heinous just report it instead of bitching and moaning about it.
If we compare this to a soccer match, not everyone is going to make every pass perfect and not every shot is going to go in. Its a complete team effort and in some games, certain players will perform better than others and vice versa. In my opinion, if people just take a fucking loss and stop complaining and blaming the overall gaming experience will be a lot better and there will so much less drama.
Mesh is one of the most well mannered players I know. This might have been an anomaly but I think from reading the chat, this was just bad communication on both parties. Lets move on fellas.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:48 am

Those are nice closing words for this topic @inQ . @Schrumpfi I get your point that Meshtar did not follow a team call. If he refused to send with team, or play in such a way that it was impossible for the team to have a normal game, I agree. But what unit to build on a certain level is not in this category. It's a person's own choice, and you may give advice but not demand that someone builds a certain tower. There was no TK that game, no refusal to teamplay, just a different choice in tower build. Just accept it and move on.

I am going to close this topic because it is just a lot of bitching and not helping anyone. For any conclusions I refer to my previous post. They are still the same.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Return to “LIHL Archive”