Lihl Drama Level

Moderator: LIHL Staff

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Lihl Drama Level

Postby TinSoldier » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:15 am

it began with hazardous, trying to rank the best king controllers in LIHL. N1ll3 continued it, trying to tally the best overall players to the worst...

BUT I KNOW WHAT YOU ALL CAME FOR. WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, LIHLS BEST DRAMA CREATORS

low tier drama creators; These players do not actively seek drama, indeed they come to LIHL to simply play and continue with their lives once the game is over. Once the game ends, they carry on with their lives: IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER

xfiend,lordofthewinds,jason-,broud3r,brrj_s.dragon, tariq.td,ilocos_norte, jamo

these are all cool dudes, but boring as fuck. like really they are like a room temperature glass of water on a hot summer day. sometimes u even forget they are vouched players. except for tariqbibi. we laff him.

below average drama creators; These guys are not so different from the low tier guys, with the difference being that they are human, and sometimes they lose control of their pacifist nature or maybe they like to drop a comment here and there when the true dramadudes are going at it.

elektro-,yumyumdodo,trancedout,1007,ranzkopp,escavalon,dafuker,manesagra,legionsenpai,inq,occupyw.street

special mention: Dweiler

I don't give personal descriptions for below average creators, but mick is a bit special. He has the potential to be a top level creator, but he is often too level headed and avoids the use of confrontational words even when he is disagreeing or arguing with someone. Definitely needs to work on his ability to get a rise out of people considering his status as a long time player and mod.

Average drama creators; these guys ain't bad. you can come to the forum maybe 1-2 times a month and see a worthy contribution towards the drama. Maybe you will glimpse a lucky moment on discord \

n1ll3: initially i would have ranked n1ll3 in the low tier section, but of course his most recent post has made him a bit infamous and he has jumped two ranks. Gj n1ll3 wp

ranzkopp: sometimes he likes to play innocent, but we definitely know there is a semen inside him. oops i mean demon.

Nicolaisen: This guys okay. He knows how to string together an offensive statement, but due to his youth in the league often his words do not carry the amount of weight that he wants them to. Perhaps in a few seasons calling someone a retard will lead to a bigger ripple but until then he will remain average

93fly/FckCptlsm: Normally any communist will be a pro drama creator just by virtue of their personal political mental retardation, but fly has the unique ability to "fly" under the radar for a while before surprising everyone with a RQ or some hot flames. Sadly, he does not utilize his ability to its full potential, when he is eating 8 day bans compared to other people receiving 3 for the same offense. Potential is there, if he uses the opportunity he could easily jump to above average.

Above Average drama creators:

KiwiLeCreator: probably the most well known dramakiwi in LIHL, if not the world. You can count on him to be there in the comment section of any report. Especially if there is even the small stink of mod abuse, kiwi will be the first to arrive to incite riot and outrage.

Meshtar: man this guy always has the time to drop an essay on any post. hes like that girl you meet at a party and she says "oh all my friends are guys cause girls too much drama and i hate that stuff". like really nigga you came here to improve your LTD skills or your essay writing?

Ace_of_Spades: This guy tries so hard to avoid drama, he creates it. Its kind of impressive really. Now that he is no longer a moderator, I expect the new vouches to get a taste of aces other half, "Tkeagal" legend of 1200 bot.

TOP LEVEL DRAMATICS:

Halp/Vendeta: Sometimes i wonder if these guys are just one person using VPN's to diddle us all, one guy pretending to fight over king with himself just to bamboozle us all into thinking its two people. I don't think its coincidence that 2 new vouches have managed to get so high on the lihl drama rankings, while also being ranked the same on the skill rankings. hmm mods maybe look into this one.

Hug"MrStealYoGirl"MeOnce: ya i dont think this guy ever heard of the bro code. He prefers to sneak diss from the shadows. masking his own insecurities by being "savage" towards other people. after a failed attempt at being a rapper, he settled for being the offical "poet of ent". his rapper name is N0 Chainz.\

Kreutertee: if any of you guys have seen Les Miserable, this is the LIHL reincarnation of Inspector Javert. A man of duty, honour and justice. No matter what the cost, no matter what the price, no matter what the impact on the game, for the sake of drama you will pay.

F8staynight: Einstein once said “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." Little did he know that it would begin right here in LIHL, with the splitting of Germany due to an egotistical boy with a smallman complex. The german empire in lihl was short lived but glorious. RIP
Last edited by TinSoldier on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author TinSoldier for the post (total 13):
dweiler (Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:15 am) • 7years (Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:48 pm) • Toolie (Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:45 pm) • Kreutertee (Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:22 am) • Jamo (Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:51 am) • inQ (Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:31 am) • nicolai123 (Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:02 am) • bezdak (Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:54 am) • Krocis (Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:50 am) • Meshtar (Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:37 am) and 3 more users

bezdak
Corrupted Treant

Re: Lihl Drama Level

Postby bezdak » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:55 am

I'm gonna spend my whole wage for popcorn needed for this week :D
"Flame don´t make people play better" - Wolke

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:16 am

TinSoldier wrote: ranzkopp: sometimes he likes to play innocent, but we definitely know there is a semen inside him. oops i mean demon.

lmao best one

supersexyy
Donator

Postby supersexyy » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:46 am

TinSoldier wrote:Meshtar: man this guy always has the time to drop an essay on any post. hes like that girl you meet at a party and she says "oh all my friends are guys cause girls too much drama and i hate that stuff". like really nigga you came here to improve your LTD skills or your essay writing?

:D :D

Kreutertee
Treant

Postby Kreutertee » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:25 am

Dang, now I gotta watch Les Miserables to know what you're talking about and be able to honor the comparison :)

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Postby iamyoursenpai » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:15 am

https://youtu.be/Gs069dndIYk ... all of you Drama queens just need a funktherapy. It even made jihadfigther @don_killuminati becoming a hippie

Jamo
Treant

Postby Jamo » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:59 am

Yay, even though often not noticed, I finally made it on a list, muahaha xD
These users thanked the author Jamo for the post:
7years (Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:52 pm)

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Postby iamyoursenpai » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:01 am

Jamo wrote:Yay, even though often not noticed, I finally made it on a list, muahaha xD

You are on my „I‘d be glad to fuck“ list

Jamo
Treant

Postby Jamo » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:09 am

iamyoursenpai wrote:
Jamo wrote:Yay, even though often not noticed, I finally made it on a list, muahaha xD

You are on my „I‘d be glad to fuck“ list

Not sure that's a good thing though xD

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Postby iamyoursenpai » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:10 am

Omfg jamo creating drama!

Mind
Donator

Postby Mind » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:02 pm

Im not on the list because im a very gentle guy who tries to avoid any drama if possible. Yet im not boring, so tin couldn't really mention me - thanks tin, I appreciate that ;)
(32:21 / All) Mudman: WE FORGOT KING
(32:23 / All) Mudman: gg

nukid
Forest Walker

Postby nukid » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:53 pm

my doc told me i have atleast 5 workin semen. FU TIN

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:01 pm

To be honest, I thought I would be God Tier DRAMA Queen... This is just lame and biased!
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

Im_Halp
Treant

Postby Im_Halp » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:27 pm

Not ganna lie, i would have preffered my own level, but i suppose il deal with top tier.

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:41 pm

Kiwi wrote:To be honest, I thought I would be God Tier DRAMA Queen... This is just lame and biased!

Totally.
Considering my latest efforts I thought I get up there with Fate, but meh... fucking Tin :(

Return to “LIHL Archive”