THE EVIL LIST!!!

Moderator: LIHL Staff

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Re: THE EVIL LIST!!!

Postby TinSoldier » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:20 pm

well @fadingsuns your playstyle definitely deserves criticism from time to time, but i would never consider you too shit for lihl. unless you're involved in some kind of freak accident and develop a mental retardation, or worse suffer from kurwaism.

thizzordie
Armored Tree

Postby thizzordie » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:49 am

Oh come on lmao, you can’t tell me that you were genuinely hurt by my flame, we’ve all seen worse

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:54 am

thizzordie - Today at 7:41 PM
u really add me to ur bs list? only cuz u got something person against me or what? the fuck? i play fine almost every single game. thats completely biased cuz of ur opinion towards me, ur full of shit
plz show to me some evidence of me tking
plz
to show me that u arent biased
and complete garbage mod
i knew when seeing the thread that i was gonna be on ur retarded list, only cuz i talked shit to u before
u seem to be the only person that has a problem with my skill level
"skill" level
what a joke

thizzordie - Today at 10:24 PM
u dont even play much with me
how cna u judge
u just got a problem
cuz i call u a weirdo
and a fucking moron

thizzordie - Today at 10:25 PM
fucking retarded low life

thizzordie - Today at 10:25 PM
i can talk to whoever i want
however i want
u fucking twat
go fuck urself

Good luck for any mod that includes thizz in his list (if the list thing ends going on, wich idc anymore btw). This is more or less what u can expect. End of story.

I dont take the same way a blame for tk a given game as for do this trash useless job that somehow we need but everyone wanna blame

thizzordie
Armored Tree

Postby thizzordie » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:05 am

man, lol, I flamed u cuz you copy paste my message on discord, which you claim to be on accident, you can hardly say that the message on its own is anything more than a pinch on the cheek, dont be a baby

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:13 am

I cant imagine any moderator of any game swallowing that kind of insults for merely do his job. Funniest part is when i ban u and i automatically got 10 post calling me biased and wanting proves of it, like if i need to prove everysingle shit and i cannot differ what is bannable or not, idc why if someone does a personal offense that is bannable (come and tell me guys that behave towards a mod that merely listed what are low skill players on his view) and i ban it for it, i need to prove u shit. I can prove it to rest mods if he calls for a second review, since i prefer to take the less shit on forums possible.

But well here is the evidence, and im a cry baby for being offended for all the shit he trew to me. Fine, then come u guys to be mod and swallow this shit because i dont give a fk anyway. I dont ever report shit and i never break rules so i just feel free to enjoy my tema. Good luck with all ur shit dramas.

inQ
Forest Walker

Postby inQ » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:15 am

TinSoldier wrote:That being said, i won't miss having either of you as mods. Most of the time posts would sit there for days and weeks without being handled... I actually forgot that n1ll3 was even a mod until very recently. I'm usually reminded that he is a mod when a german player/one of his friends gets banned for some reason and you can expect to see him in the forum approving an appeal or processing one of their requests. Yeah n1ll3, if you go through the history you were definitely the most biased mod on the team. Kreutertee already posted the evidence when you look at fates ban history.

I said it before, being a mod is a thankless job. And if you expect to get some praise out of it and your dick stroked a little, that aint gonna happen. You guys were far from perfect, but i appreciate that you tried, and i appreciate even more that the forums were a bit more interesting because of it.

Anyway my point here is that if you're gonna go out, do it with your head held high, not arguing with people who aren't stroking your dicks as you resign your positions. And also fate you better watch out, big brother n1ll3 isnt here to cover your ass anymore ;)

So much truth in this post. You claim to want to "improve" the league but you have offered no viable solution to the problem. What do the rankings realistically solve other than causing extremely toxic environment? You as mods failed to do your job in the trial phase and this is the result. You only have yourself to blame for not catching these "not lihl lvl" players. And what constitutes "not lihl lvl" players in the 1st place? Some of those players have never received a ban request for TK while other tier players received numerous ban requests for tk / rq / QQ / flame. So that's lihl skill lvl in your books? Smh.

Any last ounce of respect I had for you was gone in your arrogant behavior:

"I explained it several times and some ppl just dont read it or are to stupid to understand" You do realize the original post was deleted and a lot of people didn't read your bullshit explanation for the list right? Yet you assume everyone did and people are too stupid to understand.

Truth be told, you were a lame duck mod and your last presidential pardon was revouching fate after your bitch fit when you guys reported one another and you unvouched him. What a fucking joke.

Bye Felicia you won't be missed

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:58 am

Didn't know you are such a tard inq.
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

bezdak
Corrupted Treant

Postby bezdak » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:00 am

Meshtar wrote:Its how you two made all those players feel by telling them they are bad players and they are not fit for this league. Its the same god damn thing. It doesn't matter what your intentions were, but what your post did. You think they didn't feel the same way you do now?

You might wanna consider speaking for yourself ;)
"Flame don´t make people play better" - Wolke

inQ
Forest Walker

Postby inQ » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:21 am

Diablo_ wrote:Didn't know you are such a tard inq.

Excuse me? What's up your ass? I understand you're butthurt your friend is leaving the mod position but niells can say whatever he wants and when we call him out on it I'm retarded? You can fuck off Diablo

FateStayNight
Forest Walker

Postby FateStayNight » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:42 am

holy shit inq, you really lost your mind, almost every sentense of yours is pure bullshit..., i would say n1ll3s biggest mistake was to vouch you. That we can blame him for, for sure.
Last edited by FateStayNight on Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

inQ
Forest Walker

Postby inQ » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:45 am

I have nothing against you fate but the truth hurts.

FateStayNight
Forest Walker

Postby FateStayNight » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:46 am

well if you write stuff like that, you are against everything that lihl stands for.

@Inq name me one single aprove where you think nille was biased ( i imagine you talking mostly about mine).
Last edited by FateStayNight on Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tom_hardy
Forest Walker

Postby Tom_hardy » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:46 am

Really sad to see you go, felt like you were on of the reasonable voices here.
I have to admit i missed some of the discussion. But i simply dont get it.
How can one wish for transparency and a fix of the skillgap/major tks in lihl and than get upset when exactly that happens?

I can agree that there was no need to put everybody on a certain level,which is super difficult anyway, better just mention the ones who are struggling to keep up right now in your opinion, but still, no harm done. Guess it was for the sake of complete transparency. In any competetive sport/game/whatever people are rated by lots of different subjective/objective systems and there people dont wine like crazy about it. Lots of players lose their position cause in the responsable peoples opinion they are not skilled enough anymore. Our desired system(short time ELO) is just not fit to do that judgement properly right now, so they tried to get at least some form of rating to get any further with the unvouches that were repeatedly asked for by several people of the community.

It was made very clear that this is a completely subjective and personal opinion based on the few games you had together, NOT MORE. How can his or any other personal perception be a problem?
It was even stated that 3 out of 4 mods need to have the same perception until any further OBSERVATION over the next 3 months is taken. So if they watch your replays and most of the plays are fine, there is no problem anyway. The whole purpose of this list is just to find out who to observe any closer and to be very transparent to the community how that is decided. That was also repeatedly wished for. Where anyone else is placed in their OPINION is completely irrelevant here.

The caused shitstorm was way over the top and uncalled for when people are using their freetime to try and do what was asked from them to the best of their knowledge. Im not claiming it was perfect or the best possible option, but definitly not an unreasonable approach.

Fucking man(ner) up already.

inQ
Forest Walker

Postby inQ » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:02 am

FateStayNight wrote:well if you write stuff like that, you are against everything that lihl stands for.

@Inq name me one single aprove where you think nille was biased ( i imagine you talking mostly about mine).

What does LIHL stand for? RQ whenever you're on your period and getting your mod friend to revouch for you after you repeatedly tell him this won't happen again? It's always the same shit. "I talked in private for over 2 hours, it won't happen again"

Look at you RQ on forum again. Thank God this is not a game or you would have RQ already. You and Niells were ready to kill each other b/c of that 2's and now you're back to being butt buddies again? You can fuck off too Fate.

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:22 am

Thanks for your constructive criticism, inq.

While some people still lack behind in their attempt to comprehend the purpose behind the list, it is nonetheless the method that the LIHL moderation has chosen to use in order keep up with the community's wishes. Those wishes include both transparency and a more skilled gaming environment.

Spoiler!
If you have yet to understand the reason behind the list, refer to Tom_Hardy's previous post.

This is a competitive league, after all. Thus, you should not be surprised that your skill, performance and knowledge of the game be under evaluation. It is appropriate to disagree about these evaluations, as they are somewhat subjective opinions. Nonetheless, being categorized as "not lihl-level" should be a incentive to catch up with the rest of the league, rather than yet another excuse to cry on the forums.

The LIHL Moderation will take the time to reflect on this heated topic and we will let you know about our decision in the near future.

Return to “LIHL Archive”