THE EVIL LIST!!!

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Meshtar
Treant

Re: THE EVIL LIST!!!

Postby Meshtar » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:07 pm

You are also investing your free time to manage a game that you like playing, there is no other reward so yeah I know it sucks.
Am I also not doing the same by posting all the time and investing my time and basically giving a fuck about lihl? Sunday i spent 3 hours arguing on forum instead of playing games and relaxing and not giving a fuck because i wasn't really hit by that list myself. You think I make these long posts and enter arguments with people that for sure don't make friends for me because I like to trololol?

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:11 pm

FadingSuns wrote:I got the same feeling as u got n1ll3. I never expected someone to tell me "good job" but at least respect my decissions and not judge every single move done. I also so fed of deal with all the trash generated on the community and get the only reward as hate and accusations of biased movements. So ye, after 2 days of meditation, im also out this moderation team, i am not shamed by any decission/action i made since i know that everything i did was with the intention to apply fairness and a minimum behave basis for all of us.

I dont tolerate posts like mesthar did about my style, i dont tolerate to be personal insulted by thizz just because in my view he is below lihl lvl, so if thats it the reward im getting i just prefer to stay out this and just be one more member like the rest.

I just hope many ppl is happy with both us leaving, since seemed we were the black sheeps of moderation team, lets say the good ones will remain, so i guess its ok.

GL

It's a hard day for us, two moderators leaving. But Ace, I really respect you a lot for the things you did and the moderator you were. You stepped in, even though it wasn't your ambition to become moderator, just because you wanted to do it for the community. I never forgot that and you got my respect for it. I hope it will be more fun again as player.
These users thanked the author dweiler for the post (total 3):
FateStayNight (Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:07 pm) • FadingSuns (Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:26 pm) • n1ll3 (Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:16 pm)
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:13 pm

where-is-the-love.png
where-is-the-love.png (6.61 KiB) Viewed 1391 times
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:14 pm

Well this is getting depressing...

n1ll3
Treant

Postby n1ll3 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:15 pm

First of all its sad to hear you also leave ACE :( You did a great job.

Second let me explain why i left. For me it was just a nogo to unvouch supreme for is low skill. But we decided to do so. So it was a logical and only fair step for me to treat every player on the same way. I still see no big deal in this List or in meshtars posts.
Just things like this make me sad
This is your personal opinion and I don't know what you planned on doing with the list but if it was for good intentions (improving league) maybe you should have explained it first
I explained it several times and some ppl just dont read it or are to stupid to understand
Spoiler!
The basic problem with a skill-based unvouch is that we have to unvouch several players if we unvouch one for playing below the lihl-skill-lvl. So in the future we will have this guideline to work with. We hope this helps to motivate low-skilled players to play more active, take advices and improve.
So lets make the unvouch process more transparent here.
A skill-based Unvouch requires:
1. The majority of the mods consider one player to play below lihl lvl.
2. If we see this lack of skill over a periode if time we will warn the player.
3. When we see no change in the next 3 month the player will be moved to the trials.
4. Still no chamge leads to an unvouch with the possibility to repapply after 3 month.

So here is my ranking and and i hope you dont hate me to much ;). It should be said before that you cant see skill "black and white" because:
1. Some players change their skill fast...
2. Some have a high delta from being very smart to super tk. My top favorites for this are Donki and ace btw. ;)
3. My subjektivity ( i tried at least to be objective)
4. I cant rate all that i does not see because im not smart enough (otherwise i would win every season...)
So this is only my point of view and skill is only a small factor wether i enjoy playing with you or not. And i enjoy playing with most of you ;) Furthermore no lihl player can validate the skill perfectly. So thats why it is good to have 4 mods with 4 differnt points of view.
Lastly we wanne clarify that a player cant be unvoched suddenly. And just because you are currently on my "non-lihl-lvl" means nothing so far. Only if the other lihl mods agree to this and we see no change or improvement we will give a warning to motivate you in the fist instance.

I just saw on this topic that i cant change and improve the league. I mean i expected some flame but i was surprised only a few ppl saw the point of all this. In addition to this i saw that i cant ban or unban a person without explaining every single step. I can and i will not change this and so i think my modfunction here in lihl is useless.

Btw. Whos doing the "best new mods" List?

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Postby TinSoldier » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:26 pm

I'm screen shotting everything this time
These users thanked the author TinSoldier for the post (total 3):
Krocis (Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:47 pm) • supersexyy (Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:43 pm) • nicolai123 (Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:30 pm)

nukid
Forest Walker

Postby nukid » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:48 pm

thx at you 2 for the work uve done x),
i remember when i got vouched 3-4 seasons ago people would constantly be like "fuck all those new vouches man if nore was still mod probably none of them would pass their trial blablablabla".

maybe they right and i might not be in here even, but all that trashtalk led to me beeing a big fat puss and try 2 learn as much as possible and ask like literally every game. "what do i do tin,tom,wolker,magic and who else(basisically every1 who was red/yellow) i was annoying like shiet."
i was actually scared i wouldnt pass trial
i feel like i improved during that time alot but i still change my builds when i see some1 did it better...
even the best players here ask "does this hold 4 and so on" but for many it seems like they think they got it all figured out, which no1 has....exept tingod maybe.

so..... literally the second 1 of the mods puts the medal to the pedal and tries to make the league more competitive again a pure shitstorm evolves. sure its fun and all but for them it was obviously not
they try doing their job for pretty much 0 appreciation.

OFC they are biased sometimes man thats fkin normal, every person thats supposed to be neutral in any scenario has its own thoughts and we are playing a fking 20yearold game with 150 kindergardenkids +daddytin.

but lets be honest here, every 1 in here is 90% selfconcerned. whenever there is a report u will find some1 on the first page postin like "BUT WHAT ABOUT THE POST I DID 5 MONTH AGO" and dont even care about the actual report xD.
try to put urself in the position of beeing mod and try to be unbiased in every report dealing with that shit.... for myself i can say id be fkin SHIT at that, and im pretty sure most of u would be too.
beeing mod here to me means to reduce that 90% selfconcern to a minimum which is never gonna be 0 geez.

to put this in perspective.
nille and ace post their personal lists of playerrating partially because we just had a discussions that our elosystem doesnt represent the actual skilllvl of the players+ the recently discussed increasing skillgaplvl. they both (not 100% sure about ace xD) arent stupid enuff to think that this is not gonna create drama.
so posting those lists required some big balls and i truly wished they had an extra ballsack each to ignore all that fking prollo drama that came after it.

either if that listthingy was the best approach to this or not, it was a step in the direction that most of us wanted here and every should want: make this league more competetive and challenging.
i have not seen or heard anyone come up with an better idea. all there is is complaint and u should do this and that.

basically i think it was a good approach and also it was fine to post it individually from all mods because again, the heat that they take from posting it is 10000times bigger than you ending up on whatever tier u dont think u should be on. if your better than your they ranked you then just prove it ingame oO, as the post was clarifing there is no danger of beeing dropped if u improved.

So comin back to what i previously said, that was their way of trying to do something about the often mentioned increasing gap of skill... and i hope this topic here doesnt put an end to it cuz i would like more cooperation and more askin of building n stuff again.

so, that beeing said.
Sorry to see both of you stepping down, i understand it but i wish you woulda taken the heat and deal with it. cuz it was obviously gonna come, u know who your dealing with... :P

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:02 pm

A lot of TK reactions here...
I don't see the whole point of making dramas about lists.
I could have understand people not agreeing about the content but not the form.
Its no like he gave a death sentence to 'not lihl lvl' players, and im pretty sure that mods would have been pretty open minded about ppls views so...
Regarding the content, i dont agree with some choice he made but who cares. This niggah put me 'upper average' while im better than 80% of his top tier players list :D

FateStayNight
Forest Walker

Postby FateStayNight » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:16 pm

@meshtar and all other haters, its sad to see that you didnt get the purpose of this list. It was made as an example to be more fair bout unvouches and give all of us more transparency.

Such a shame...

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:05 pm

Don_Killuminati wrote:A lot of TK reactions here...
I don't see the whole point of making dramas about lists.
I could have understand people not agreeing about the content but not the form.
Its no like he gave a death sentence to 'not lihl lvl' players, and im pretty sure that mods would have been pretty open minded about ppls views so...
Regarding the content, i dont agree with some choice he made but who cares. This niggah put me 'upper average' while im better than 80% of his top tier players list :D

^ this. Except the last sentence, of course.

While I can agree we did not introduce the list in the best possible way, the reaction from some players was utterly disproportionate. The list had a purpose and was publicly posted on the forum with the goal to be more transparent toward the community, something it had been asking for. Getting personal over this list and insulting moderators was totally uncalled for, period.

Sadly, we've now lost 2 moderators and we will have to work it out that way. Thanks @n1ll3 and @Fadingsuns for all the work you've put in as moderators.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:21 pm

Meshtar wrote: You think I make these long posts and enter arguments with people that for sure don't make friends for me because I like to trololol?

Yes

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Postby iamyoursenpai » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:39 pm

N1ll3 has preußenballz, fuck all haterZ, I whip ya niggas heads (pls unvouch fate)

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:43 pm

And this guy ^^ calls himself a dalai lama, or whatever it's called...
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Postby TinSoldier » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:53 pm

Well in my opinion, i think this ranking list stands among one of the best posts i ever saw on the forum during my time in LIHL. For its pure entertainment factor, and its practical usage i think it was helpful. Its really sad to me, that after making such a great post neither you or Ace had the balls to handle the criticism/backlash for it.

That being said, i won't miss having either of you as mods. Most of the time posts would sit there for days and weeks without being handled, meanwhile ace is tking freely in lihl games and insta processing any of his own personal requests. Which was probably an improvement from his early days when he would just move a request to processed section minutes after its posted to "avoid drama". Like trying to clean a shitstain by pissing all over it

I actually forgot that n1ll3 was even a mod until very recently. I'm usually reminded that he is a mod when a german player/one of his friends gets banned for some reason and you can expect to see him in the forum approving an appeal or processing one of their requests. Yeah n1ll3, if you go through the history you were definitely the most biased mod on the team. Kreutertee already posted the evidence when you look at fates ban history.

I said it before, being a mod is a thankless job. And if you expect to get some praise out of it and your dick stroked a little, that aint gonna happen. You guys were far from perfect, but i appreciate that you tried, and i appreciate even more that the forums were a bit more interesting because of it.

Anyway my point here is that if you're gonna go out, do it with your head held high, not arguing with people who aren't stroking your dicks as you resign your positions. And also fate you better watch out, big brother n1ll3 isnt here to cover your ass anymore ;)
These users thanked the author TinSoldier for the post:
inQ (Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:22 am)

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:00 pm

I really think @tinsoldier this league deserves to have u as only mod, im sure u would clean the shit (probly me included :D ). But as i said, that could only happen when all current mods resing, because there are things that simply cant be done being nice and with conciliator intentions.

@Tinthrump for mod
These users thanked the author FadingSuns for the post:
TinSoldier (Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:19 pm)

Return to “LIHL Archive”