Just a few suggestions...

Moderator: LIHL Staff

bezdak
Corrupted Treant

Re: Just a few suggestions...

Postby bezdak » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:19 pm

Vendeta wrote:U have different view on that cuz u prolly get texted multiple times a day from random mega players, or 1200 for appeals.

Complete opposite - I'm stating my opinion as a player. A pub moderation is completely different than an in house league moderation, these two should never be mixed up and I would never suggest such thing for the pub games.

The no appeal thing I'm suggesting is to make peole more aware of the rules and a fairplay.

Vendeta wrote:maybe on purpose, people rage a lot, then do it in that "FUCK IT" mood

These should never happen - especially RQ and griefing on purpose should be highly punished with no shortening, so people won't forget about it that easily.

Vendeta wrote:maybe someone fool them

Everybody is supposed to know the rules at the moment of their very first LIHL game, fooling makes no sense.

Vendeta wrote:Anyone can make 1 mistake, maybe by accident

Yah such cases should end up with a warning just... I myself saved like 250 gold when we were clogging just cus of noticing I'm farmblocked too late and couldn't risk missing a send, such things can happen and mods should process these cases accordingly. Here no appeals should be needed.
"Flame don´t make people play better" - Wolke

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:20 pm

@Bezdak
I find your answers pretty damn hilarious cuz u speak like everyone should act robotic style.

Complete opposite - I'm stating my opinion as a player. A pub moderation is completely different than an in house league moderation, these two should never be mixed up and I would never suggest such thing for the pub games.

The no appeal thing I'm suggesting is to make peole more aware of the rules and a fairplay.

Doesnt look like that, looks like u are bothered with it, and u are just spreading your frustration here.

Every player here should have a opportunity to speak about their actions, a.k.a. the Appeal.

I will give u an example:
Game is going, its 15 level is about to start, and u are sending this level. 1 guy doesnt respond, doesnt build, looks like afk. You pause the game. 10 minutes passes, he still doesnt show, u must draw. U were wining that game, so it made u mad, make a report, and get that guy unvouched for couple days.

That guy cant appeal, so mods cant hear his side of story : why was he afk ?
So because of no appeal thing he cant speak for himself. Maybe his granny fell down the stairs ? Maybe just his PC equipment died, so he cant type, click, or anything ?

You cant just go litteraly hear one side of the story, stick by it, and u dont give a damn what happened on the other side.
If u ask me, that is just limited thinking, u dont look at many different factors that could affect that happening (breaking the rule).

These should never happen - especially RQ and griefing on purpose should be highly punished with no shortening, so people won't forget about it that easily.

Once again, u want people to be robots :D Again so many factors affect on a man, i dont know what age u are, but sometimes can happen that u are frustrated about 1000 things, and then just crack in the middle of the game cuz of many reasons that happen i game. IT HAPPENS. Ofc, fool me once, shame on u, fool me twice, shame on me !

Everybody is supposed to know the rules at the moment of their very first LIHL game, fooling makes no sense.

Actually it is easy to fool someone in trial. I guess u were relaxed, since u are a mod, and u knew u are getting in without vouch or anything, but for us humans, someone can get nervous or smth. In my trial many people told me to sell over 200, like noone will report me, everyone is doing that, or save more than 200, etc. So yea, fooling makes sense.

Yah such cases should end up with a warning just... I myself saved like 250 gold when we were clogging just cus of noticing I'm farmblocked too late and couldn't risk missing a send, such things can happen and mods should process these cases accordingly. Here no appeals should be needed.

There is your example, right there, why there should always be appeal. If they went by your logic, and just listened to the report, "HE SAVED 250". They watch reply, get on your barracks, u have 250, boom BANNED. Unvouched, idk, 3 days. And u cant speak for urself, why ? U are not allowed to appeal, u are not allowed to disscuss it with mods, or how u say it "These "2 hours long talks over Discord" feel pretty broken", and u stay unvouched because of a minor mistake, u forgot damn farm, which happens to everyone.

I think i said everything i had in here, i hope this changes your mind, if it doesnt, then, sir, i dont know how to reach you.

FYI, now i know how Meshtar feels. :)
D.S. 1989

Im_Halp
Treant

Postby Im_Halp » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:20 pm

Vendeta wrote:
Every player here should have a opportunity to speak about their actions, a.k.a. the Appeal.

They can do that on the report... or in the second opinion -_-

Return to “LIHL Archive”