Poll ended at Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:12 am

YES
47%
NO
53%

Total votes: 34

dweiler
Plague Treant

Re: Do You want SupremeBeing back to lihl?

Postby dweiler » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:42 pm

@Tinsoldier that's enough. We know your point. Stick to saying if you agree or not (which you did by now), it's not your job to comment on everyone's support/unsupport.
These users thanked the author dweiler for the post:
Crazy_Skeleton (Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:43 pm)
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Escaflowne
Armored Tree

Postby Escaflowne » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:03 pm

Supreme, I have nothing against you. But the way you've been playing since I joined lihl has been way to unfocused and often times resulted in tk'ing easy rolls and missing sends. Also, in the past you've shown a tendency to not respond well to suggestions on how to improve your build. So I voted no, but if you improve, open up to positive criticism regarding builds and stay focused in games I will support you.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:13 pm

No idea why i have no vote option, but pls add +1 for hes welcome to return from me at the final result.
These users thanked the author Anda for the post:
Crazy_Skeleton (Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:21 pm)

bezdak
Corrupted Treant

Postby bezdak » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:30 am

I'm missing the "IDFC" option :D
"Flame don´t make people play better" - Wolke

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Postby iamyoursenpai » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:19 am

btw bigosh, you are under pressure now.
if i dont get bigosh in 1-2 weeks, you'll get unvouched again

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:44 am

Thanks for 17 (so far) YES votes. It means a lot to me, rly. :*

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:55 pm

This shouldn't be a popularity contest... Makes me cringe when I see you only thanking useless "yes" posts whereas the following post is the most valuable of them all, in my opinion:

Escaflowne wrote:Supreme, I have nothing against you. But the way you've been playing since I joined lihl has been way to unfocused and often times resulted in tk'ing easy rolls and missing sends. Also, in the past you've shown a tendency to not respond well to suggestions on how to improve your build. So I voted no, but if you improve, open up to positive criticism regarding builds and stay focused in games I will support you.

Are those points you want to work on, or completely disregard? Are you going to keep playing the same way you used to if you get more yes than no's?

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:56 pm

I am going to be focused. It will be enough to be not worse than half of the lihl. About suggestions about how to improve my build... they were like should I build god near the grizzly or behind the grizzly, nothing serious. As I said, do not think I will follow the orders, especially from a guys that nevew where close to the TOP. Although as many pple admited, they never saw me not cooparating. Accusations that I do not follow team recommandations r against truth.

For ex. I always ask Tin for any advices if I have enough time before he mutes me in game (he mutes me anyway). This is imo trully BEST example how I wanna cooperate since we all know how we like each other... :evil:

By this post I wanted to see if I am a hated player in lihl. This poll was for my personal issues.

17 supports showed me clearly that there r still many friendly players who would like to play with me. Therefore this poll can be closed and I will go to this trial. Ofc I am sure that 15 players will do everything to report whatever they can. Thats why I think this will be most challanging trial, maybe ever.

Hearby I want to say MANY thanks to the pple that supported me. It means rly a lot for me. :*

Escaflowne
Armored Tree

Postby Escaflowne » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:48 pm

Crazy_Skeleton wrote:About suggestions about how to improve my build... they were like should I build god near the grizzly or behind the grizzly, nothing serious.*

If you build GoD behind Grizz, then you should be unvouched for life.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:45 am

remember its 17 +1 with big love :)
Theres a difference between a popularity contest and to think supreme is a valuable member of a lobby vote. If people like him, the better. I do and idc if you anyone hates him. As long as he has the minimum skill to play in LIHL i will play with him with delight and have a great time with my old buddy.
If he is 2 low skilled to play here i will unvouch him fairly aswell.
Good old friend and i hope u survive ur trial phase next weeks to come.
These users thanked the author Anda for the post:
Crazy_Skeleton (Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:14 am)

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Postby TinSoldier » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:16 am

@snowblind that's enough. We know your point. Stick to saying if you agree or not (which you did by now), it's not your job to comment on everyone's support/unsupport.
These users thanked the author TinSoldier for the post:
Anda (Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:35 am)

eldryan
Plague Treant

Postby eldryan » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:55 am

HazarDous wrote:This shouldn't be a popularity contest... Makes me cringe when I see you only thanking useless "yes" posts whereas the following post is the most valuable of them all, in my opinion:

Escaflowne wrote:Supreme, I have nothing against you. But the way you've been playing since I joined lihl has been way to unfocused and often times resulted in tk'ing easy rolls and missing sends. Also, in the past you've shown a tendency to not respond well to suggestions on how to improve your build. So I voted no, but if you improve, open up to positive criticism regarding builds and stay focused in games I will support you.

Are those points you want to work on, or completely disregard? Are you going to keep playing the same way you used to if you get more yes than no's?

Many better players than Supreme have been unvouched for not being 'nice' and worse players than him remain vouched. It is a popularity contest.

Escaflowne - Haven't you read the rules? viewtopic.php?f=207&t=118406
"If you are unable to accept people are not as good as you...then LIHL is no place for you."

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:16 am

Plz do not forget to close this topic. If any1 wanna make some drama, open the post urself. :)

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:37 am

TinSoldier wrote:@snowblind that's enough. We know your point. Stick to saying if you agree or not (which you did by now), it's not your job to comment on everyone's support/unsupport.

:D good one. I just forgot to switch this to processed so was merely a closing statement didnt wanna debate wethe runvouch/ vouch since i wasnt able to vote by the poll.. Good pun though

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:14 pm

Snowblind wrote:
TinSoldier wrote:@snowblind that's enough. We know your point. Stick to saying if you agree or not (which you did by now), it's not your job to comment on everyone's support/unsupport.

:D good one. I just forgot to switch this to processed so was merely a closing statement didnt wanna debate wethe runvouch/ vouch since i wasnt able to vote by the poll.. Good pun though

You have to add yourself (and future lihl players) to the LIHL Players forum group so you/they are able to vote on polls. Should be explained in the guide in the admin forum how to do so.
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

Return to “LIHL Archive”