Do You want SupremeBeing back to lihl?

Poll ended at Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:12 am

YES
47%
NO
53%

Total votes: 34

Don_Killuminati

Re: Do You want SupremeBeing back to lihl?

Postby Don_Killuminati » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:30 pm

eldryan wrote:
HazarDous wrote:This shouldn't be a popularity contest... Makes me cringe when I see you only thanking useless "yes" posts whereas the following post is the most valuable of them all, in my opinion:

Escaflowne wrote:Supreme, I have nothing against you. But the way you've been playing since I joined lihl has been way to unfocused and often times resulted in tk'ing easy rolls and missing sends. Also, in the past you've shown a tendency to not respond well to suggestions on how to improve your build. So I voted no, but if you improve, open up to positive criticism regarding builds and stay focused in games I will support you.

Are those points you want to work on, or completely disregard? Are you going to keep playing the same way you used to if you get more yes than no's?

Many better players than Supreme have been unvouched for not being 'nice' and worse players than him remain vouched. It is a popularity contest.

Escaflowne - Haven't you read the rules? viewtopic.php?f=207&t=118406
"If you are unable to accept people are not as good as you...then LIHL is no place for you."

EldryanTHEWISE has spoken ..

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Re: Do You want SupremeBeing back to lihl?

Postby FadingSuns » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:06 pm

Hi Eld, how u doing? I send straight 5 in ur name from time to time.

Return to “LIHL Archive”