80%
No
20%

Total votes: 20

iamyoursenpai
Treant

New map - new Season

Postby iamyoursenpai » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:09 pm

We wanted to update the new map with the new year and postponed it, because there have been too many bugs. We want to update the new map to lihl as soon as possible. Also there is an idea to finish the season earlier and Start a new one to get the activity up again. (Since ranzcock dominated competition is gone) Lets make this poll quick to make lihl Great again! xoxo Senpapi

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Re: New map - new Season

Postby BoretkPanda » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:12 pm

its 1.02?

Jamo
Treant

Postby Jamo » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:13 pm

Imo just put new map and start new season beginning of Feb. So people can still adapt a bit if they haven't yet (which certainly many wont have yet). And a week later, new season starts and all is good

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Postby iamyoursenpai » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:15 pm

We will update it no matter what, it’s just a matter Bout new Season or not

Jamo
Treant

Postby Jamo » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:19 pm

Who cares. Until you have a result, which takes a couple of days, new season is about to start anyhow. And we could already be playing new map since 1 week

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Postby iamyoursenpai » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:22 pm

To make it clear - we update new map as soon as jabba got Time. This poll is just for the idea of earlier Seasonstart.

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:25 pm

do it!

TeachRolls
Armored Tree

Postby TeachRolls » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:30 pm

I honestly don't care which map we're playing now that the new map has been fixed but it worries me that you let people who consciously choose to not play LIHL affect your ruling. What's to stop those people in the future when something they dislike is happening in LIHL? They will boycott LIHL until you cuckold into meeting their wishes/demands/complaints.

For me to be a member of LIHL is to play LIHL.
TeachRolls

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Postby iamyoursenpai » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:35 pm

Tombamp3 wrote:I honestly don't care which map we're playing now that the new map has been fixed but it worries me that you let people who consciously choose to not play LIHL affect your ruling. What's to stop those people in the future when something they dislike is happening in LIHL? They will boycott LIHL until you cuckold into meeting their wishes/demands/complaints.

1. i Like cocks 2. i moderate a League where everyone whos still in no matter if less active or not has the right to vote and i try to process things with the will of the people. God bless democracy

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:35 pm

Tombamp3 wrote:I honestly don't care which map we're playing now that the new map has been fixed but it worries me that you let people who consciously choose to not play LIHL affect your ruling. What's to stop those people in the future when something they dislike is happening in LIHL? They will boycott LIHL until you cuckold into meeting their wishes/demands/complaints.

the wish to implement the map without an possibilty of glitchabuse which obv raped every game lobby?

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:39 pm

relax, its an online game not a religion, if the majority of the people want to change map, then its the right step to take

TeachRolls
Armored Tree

Postby TeachRolls » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:01 am

MudMan wrote:

relax, its an online game not a religion, if the majority of the people want to change map, then its the right step to take

I'm not against changing the map - I'm against taking people who don't participate in LIHL into consideration here, which was implied in the opening message (="to get the activity up again").
TeachRolls

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:27 am

If u are vouched you have a vote. All votes are considered equal.
Its as simple as that. No vote is less or more important because of the number of games anybody plays.

bezdak
Corrupted Treant

Postby bezdak » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:06 am

So basically the map is updating soon and this vote is about playing the current season until the end or changing the season after the map change, do I understand it corretly?
"Flame don´t make people play better" - Wolke

Cryptonox
Forest Walker

Postby Cryptonox » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:36 am

I voted yes, but I meant new new map AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Some boys talk about not being afraid a man with a gun - Until it pops off, you don't even see where they turn - Using excuses about running to get his gun - But when we see him, he is hiding underneath his bed

Return to “LIHL Archive”