Treant

Re: Vendeta flame

Postby nicolai123 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:55 pm

@Vendeta Do you have autism? I was defending u lol

Jamo
Treant

Postby Jamo » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:01 pm

Since imo this whole "discussion" feels not right, I just wanna say that I never had troubles with Vende in lihl so far. But I barley have troubles with anyone I guess... tariq2.0
Not gonna lie, I thought your vouch can be big disaster considering your 1200+ behavior. But at least from my side, I cannot confirm you brought that into lihl. I think most people just are not able to give people fresh starts and seek for the slightest opportunity to find someones misbehvior, which. coming from others, they wouldn't even care about or even join in the trash talk.

smokedope123
Forest Walker

Postby smokedope123 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:41 pm

Jamo wrote:Since imo this whole "discussion" feels not right, I just wanna say that I never had troubles with Vende in lihl so far. But I barley have troubles with anyone I guess... tariq2.0
Not gonna lie, I thought your vouch can be big disaster considering your 1200+ behavior. But at least from my side, I cannot confirm you brought that into lihl. I think most people just are not able to give people fresh starts and seek for the slightest opportunity to find someones misbehvior, which. coming from others, they wouldn't even care about or even join in the trash talk.

wrong. i did. didn't even make my mind up fast, but his behaviour pattern is almost 1:1, especially after the full vouch. thats when i noticed it the most. hes toxic and super provokative and low skilled yet pretends to be mr nice guy, just everyone elses fault

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:46 pm

@Jamo
Thank you!

@smokedope123
Proove it baby.

@fadingsuns
Really mature of u to ask for a popularity contest, and clever, gj!
D.S. 1989

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:56 pm

Denied, it was no flame. The rest is so childish that it's not even worth responding to.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:55 pm

This just mean u can call someone "Halp" despectively but u cant call someone "noob". Ok, i guess i can freely call someone "vendeta" instead "noob" and issue solved, Right?

Ill just do so, to avoid sensless ban on me...

"dont do others what u dont want to be done on u" question is that vendeta does with others (me included) what i would not like ti be done on me.... but he is allowed to do so while im not? okok lets all be vendetas here. Gona be so fun to play on lihl i guess

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:15 pm

You can make drama all you want, but that is just it. Saying 'is it you Halp?' when someone says you should make skeletons and Halp is famous for being a skeleton lover, is nothing, whatever drama you make of it.

Wtf is this argument, you're gonna call someone Vendeta? Can we please behave like adults now?
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:37 am

I just think ace is missjudging everything.

I only said "halp is that you" because he said skeletors is like aqua. Like Mick said, because he is skeletor lover.

There is 0 provocations from me, or anything, u are just missjudging it.

We can just end this, and call a truce. Once again, i am willing to make a fresh start, even after all the insults and stuff. But if u dont want, then i dont know what to tell u anymore.
D.S. 1989

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:23 pm

jaja vendeta not provcating

lol

Return to “LIHL Archive”