Vendeta report

Moderator: LIHL Staff

smokedope123
Forest Walker

Vendeta report

Postby smokedope123 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:30 pm

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 402869.w3g

A very short game ending if 2 people ignoring Vendeta again.

If you just check the chat and his gameplay till level 4 you will notice very bad play. We even told him that he needs adjust etc. but he didn't listen or just not care.

This however is what worries me the most:

(00:00 / Allied) Vendeta: i play it 1st time
(00:00 / Allied) da_pwnerer: was 24 dmg
(00:00 / Allied) Vendeta: and idc :D

I hope you will care in future lihl games.

PS: Not like it mattered in that game because we were dead anyway, but there was some issue with KC again, not answering, just taking, and playing KC bad.

Edit: Browsing through processed cases is shocking to me, how many reports / drama this guy in involved in, considering his short lihl membership...

viewtopic.php?f=85&t=124117

His last report, even after getting punished still acting very mature, he's learn resistant I believe.

Edit2: Forgot to mention something, I wouldnt've even report this if it wasn't for Vendeta forcing veto so I cannot obs LIHL game. Only logic reason is that he was provoking me or something, which of course is just a wild theory.
Last edited by smokedope123 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Re: Vendeta report

Postby BoretkPanda » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:36 pm

unexpected issues created by vendeta he

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:41 pm

I get dead roll - nothing usefull. For the first time since new patch, i try play this new unit.

Pwnerer tells me to try manage it, i listen and try. Again, i play it FIRST TIME, so i failed.

He tells me "you failed, go push". i listen and push.

I say i play it first time, and i added "idc :D", i mean nothing wrong with it, and i continued playing as team wanted. Even tho i said we will die if they come 7 (and we did), i followed team call to go full 7. Actually not a team call, pwnerer just started sending.

So, i listen to HIM about build + sends, and i get ignored from him and reported ? Okay then. Im such a troublemaker.

I guess i only deserve unvouch for failing, if even that, but i repeat as i said it in game, ive played first time that unit, just cuz i had nothing else to start with. This is just hate report really.

Peace !
D.S. 1989

Lord-Miles
Plague Treant

Postby Lord-Miles » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:50 pm

LOL Everytime i came at lihl subforum i see vendeta got reported , cant you get rid of this kid already ?
These users thanked the author Lord-Miles for the post:
smokedope123 (Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:53 pm)

smokedope123
Forest Walker

Postby smokedope123 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:52 pm

Forgot to mention something, I wouldnt've even report this if it wasn't for Vendeta forcing veto so I cannot obs LIHL game. Only logic reason is that he was provoking me or something, which of course is just a wild theory.

smokedope123
Forest Walker

Postby smokedope123 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:54 pm

Vendeta wrote:I get dead roll - nothing usefull. For the first time since new patch, i try play this new unit.

Pwnerer tells me to try manage it, i listen and try. Again, i play it FIRST TIME, so i failed.

He tells me "you failed, go push". i listen and push.

I say i play it first time, and i added "idc :D", i mean nothing wrong with it, and i continued playing as team wanted. Even tho i said we will die if they come 7 (and we did), i followed team call to go full 7. Actually not a team call, pwnerer just started sending.

So, i listen to HIM about build + sends, and i get ignored from him and reported ? Okay then. Im such a troublemaker.

I guess i only deserve unvouch for failing, if even that, but i repeat as i said it in game, ive played first time that unit, just cuz i had nothing else to start with. This is just hate report really.

Peace !

When you quote someone, do it properly.

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:58 pm

smokedope123 wrote:Forgot to mention something, I wouldnt've even report this if it wasn't for Vendeta forcing veto so I cannot obs LIHL game. Only logic reason is that he was provoking me or something, which of course is just a wild theory.

Ty for pointing out the obvius, clear hate report.

I can call veto on anyone i want, if i dont trust that person. I dont have to explain myself. + I said nothing to you, i just told that to owner, and thats it. 0 provocating.

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 402983.w3g
There is lobby chat if u are interested in it.
D.S. 1989

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:26 pm

This was reported about 15 minutes after game ended. viewtopic.php?f=72&t=121041

Processing.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:34 pm

^^ LOL

Return to “LIHL Archive”