Supreme - 50 Games trial

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Re: Supreme - 50 Games trial

Postby Vendeta » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:52 pm

Main problem with supreme is not his play style, lack of knowledge. He has bad games, he has normal games, like the rest of the league. His main problem is that people cant get to him. He refuses to read or hear what anyone tells him.

For example, we just played a game where he didnt want to hear advice from 2 other players, he just started typing his "CHALLANGE" stuff. He didnt take 1 second to read it, and to try understand it. He went his way, which was wrong way ofc, and resulted in tk.
Now, after that game, me and one more player tryed to tell him completely normal that actually in topics about him some people are really trying to help him with some good advice. And his response was " I DOBNT LISTEN, I DOBNT LISTEN". Litteraly. And thats just sad, because i see that some people are not even hating him, people actually trying to help him, and he refuses to hear that. He refuses to hear what others have to say.

Thats what i think its main problem with supreme, and why he cant ever make any progress. He will just continue add reply's here and saying "40 games to go" and "i challange u". Thats it. Thats all from him.

And yea, this post is coming from VENDETA himself. Can u believe it ? But honestly, i made peace with many people, and have normal, quiet games with them, with people who thought that they could never have normal games with me. Some of u admitted that, some of u just let it go.

My point is, if u just read, and try to understand what someone has to say, it just might be good for you.
D.S. 1989

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:31 am

I think this is the game Vendeta and Mudman are talking about: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 429979.w3g
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:07 pm

D.S. 1989

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:11 pm

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10434491

Supreme builds 2 ghost on round 14

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:15 pm

Okay, I have removed all comments which were comments towards others or arguing about things that are not contributing to the main goal of this thread: to help us checking the right replays and providing us with your insight.

Sadly, a transparent way of coming to a decision (what we all want) seems rather impossible.

From now on, this thread is locked. Any kind of feedback on Supreme's trial can be sent through personal messages to 'LIHL moderation' on the forum. The same place as where you can send screenshots.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Return to “LIHL Archive”