Vendetta no lihl material.

Moderator: LIHL Staff

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Re: Vendetta no lihl material.

Postby FadingSuns » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:02 pm

Its funny that u come here and judge how many free time i got for this. Seems u wanna know how life is so i got bo issue to explain u:

I wake up at 7 am. Then i prepare childs for school, give them breakfst, take a shower, take kids school, work on a very aggresive environment during 10 hours. Comw back come back home, bath kids, make dinner, put them in bed, talk to wife, etc. I start having some free time about 10pm after real hard days when i got barely 0 brain left.

You just takenur time to review how many games i got a day and based on that claim i got plenty of free time, sorry to tell u that in my free time im too tired and have 0 brain to dedicate it to review vendetas games looking for tk issues. But be also sure im pretty aware that many ppl has many issues with him and they got real free fresh time and real intentions to help me out on this matter, so therefor i ask them to help me with the case.

Before judge my life from the distance (idk why u need enter to my personal free time here/ my private life) just think a bit. My free time is not same as ur free time, dont even try to compare it, ur easy life has nothing to do with my complex life.

I see myself limited to follow this process, what the hell is wrong if i ask for help?

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:07 pm

what the hell is wrong if i ask for help?

Try to look at this from my perspective and u will understand.
D.S. 1989

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:12 pm

Vendeta wrote:
what the hell is wrong if i ask for help?

Try to look at this from my perspective and u will understand.

Just behave normally and there would be no case, this is just the result of ur own actions.... U could really be one more in lihl if u want to (everyone has good/bad days). But u choose to be a drama creator and a proffesional tilter (invented word).

Is it that hard for u to keep a low profile vende?

Jamo
Treant

Postby Jamo » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:14 pm

Sorry, I didn't know you are the only one with a tough life.

I didn't judge your life in any way, how could I. You just judged my life though, no idea why. And yes, I 100% understand that with the rare time you have you rather wanna enjoy playing a few games instead of working on an unvouch procedure or anything else, it's the same for me obviously. But imo if you want something so badly, you gotta make a few sacrifices and invest yourself as well. Can't be that bad gaming experiences if you are not willing to do so.

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:22 pm

You just trying to make that something personal u have on me that it looks like its not. That u are doing this only for the sake of the league.

Why dont u man up and admit what u have ?

In some previous posts u tryed to bully me out of the lihl. U told me "vendeta realise we dont want u here, just leave lihl, and dont come back, we all hate u".

So first u try to bully me out of the lihl, i ignore it and move on. Then u follow me on forum, on every post i make, u try to make me look bad. Now u try to create a "wtich hunt", u try to get whole lihl community to turn against me. Why ? Because u hate me. So u are trying to get whole community on your side, to get u your goal instead of yourself doing it. It is a bit twisted, right ?

Like 15 people already said that your approach is terrible, and u only trying to spread your personal hate towards me to whole community, and u refuse to hear that ?

U tell me to keep low profile. That means that i dont report if someone tells me 5 times "faggot, piece of shit, a dog" ? I will always report such behaviour.

From everything u said to me, all the flames, all the bully comments, i havent, and I WONT say any bad word to you. I wont get on your level.
D.S. 1989

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:26 pm

I dont have bad experiences with vendeta, and im not really interested to get him unvouched. But im interested of reduce lihl drama level created by him.

Why i step now? Because fijji case really tilted me. The way that vende presented the case has nothing to do with reality (showed by Hazard). And i really think vende tilted fiji (he ofc didnt include that on his request) and then reported flaming.

I see this behave repetitively on Vende and i think is a trap for all players... And i want him to stop. As he wont change, i thin we need to do the unvouch process with him but i got no time to do it and ask for help. End of case.

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:44 pm

Let's guys relax a bit now,
@snowblind im sorry if I offended you, my main goal was just to prove that ace thread was valid regarding vendeta skill/behavior and imo that vendeta was a bad addition for LIHL.
I just lost my ways when i did read such words as ' witch hunt' and 'reevaluate manners and behaviors' which is imo really innapropriate but i forgive you for that really and i get that your main goal was to follow the unvouch procedure.
I will take some time from my own free even if i have to sleep 2hours a night its fine, and will come with strong and coherent facts to prove my point ;
till yet, nn more blabla or fuel, just be patient and stop arguing here guys, ty and sorry.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:59 pm

There is no need to forgive me anything since i stand by every word i said.Maybe i should have said diffamation instead of witchhunt, but it is still the right word to use for what ace did.He might be exactly right in everything he claimed vendeta to be, but that doesnt change the fact if you openly call somebody out without giving any evidence behind that is just plain diffamation and nothing else.That is, in my personal experience bad manners and bad behaviours.It even is a crime in our country, but lets not make this more ridiculous than it already is.And that is what i was pointing out, i was simply reminding you of the proper way to do this report and protecting a member from accusations without any evidence. I would have done the same for every lihl player there is.
@fading_suns I am sorry that you felt personally offended by me , though i can not see what lead you to that conclusion. We are old friends here and you as a mod should understand everything i have to deal with, thats why i didnt understand the emotional way you reacted to my posts.I wasnt trying to pick a fight with you, nor was i trying to teach you a life lesson or disrespect you whatsoever all i did was to try and be as neutral as possible. I am fairly irretated you feel offended when i was just trying to do what was in my perspective the right thing to do as a moderator... moderate.Anyway i hope we can agree that we disagree on that and we can just act normal again ?
And when you look at it just with variables player x was but on spot with no evidence by player y and z,disregarding the new unvouch procedure we instated.This unvouch procedure dont work as we wanted it, but as long as we render it obsolete or come up with a new solution that is the rule we are to be hold upon.

I was not looking at this case being individuals, all i was looking is the hard evidence of that facts presented to me. and in your posts, you presented none, thereby not sticking to the procedure that is there for any unvouch attempt.
That my personal integrity is questioned here is extremly irretating aswell, since the halp case is brought up , i was supporting him big time as a member but as a mod i stood behind the decision to unvouch him.If we mods will come to the same conclusion i will not hesitate to unvouch anyone i hold dear as a person for the good of the league.

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:36 pm

The problem here Anda is that you already judged the thread main reason ( player X is not fit for lihl) by calling it witch hunt, and you pointing out that the one who opened the thread shows no manners behavior instead of simply remind the rule stated.
If someone had made a thread about me not being able to play lihl (if i was recent vouch and low elo doing weird stuff), i would have shut my mouth up and try to prove otherwise i deserve my place here by playing good and improving.

Return to “LIHL Archive”