Vendetta no lihl material.

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Don_Killuminati

Vendetta no lihl material.

Postby Don_Killuminati » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:04 pm

So i came here with evidence and i will follow the unvouch procedure, please if you wanna comment here, do it with facts and no flames, ty.

FIRST REPLAY :
I just reviewed my last game played with him on enemy team, its worse than i thought really Oo : https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10435217

He had priso mortar, start with 2prisos which is ok push 3/0 for 2 but somehow for some reason just building 2t1 instead of upping one lead him to leak half wave against send.

After that push 4/0 on 3 and up the 2 x t1 mortars with bow inc send , and for lvl4 up priso with 4/0. (i think he would have been blamed even on 1200+ bot for that mistake)

Then for 5, staying 5/0 and upgrade the second maveriick, leak more than half wave against send 5. (keeping the tk way)
Stuck 6/1 for 6, going 6/3 for 7 and saving 220g after 7 end, he understood he had nothing to buildand push 7/3 on the start of lvl8 lvl, leaking half wave once again, decide to late push 7/4 again. ( Really after that i dont get why u dont apologize to your team for ur very very very poor play here)

So lvl9 coming, he got 7/4 955value and leak more than half wave stuck cant push 7/5 till the end of lvl9 ....

Late push( again and again) just before arena 7/6 maybe its at this point that he understood he was dead and has to suicide idk..
So he kept leaking 12 13 14 even 15 with 7/6 no value low push for a suicider.

4k value for 17 full juice obvious leak with 193 score.

This replay show how bad his skill is really i was like wtf its even worse than i thought ...

@LIHL moderation i would advice you to take care of this thread and delete all spam from both part and let just replays + analizes, i will keep posting replays with reviews np.
Last edited by Don_Killuminati on Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Re: Vendetta no lihl material.

Postby Vendeta » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:06 pm

Ye that was bad game for me. Leak on 2 ruined my game.

Only thing that i can say is that i played it in 3am and i was tired af.
D.S. 1989

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:10 pm

BUT, correct me if im wrong, but u need 5+ reply's to open unvouch procedure, no ?
D.S. 1989

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:20 pm

Yes it is, and that is precisely what i said in my previous post, minimum of 5 replays + evidence that supports any unvouch topic.
I will not get into any personal fight with you Ace so stop talking this way to me please. Nothing benefitial will come from it.
All i was doing is protect the forumula we agreed on.Your post provided 0 replays nor any screenshots. It was just a declaration of intent, while calling vendeta out publicly.That is not how we agreed on to work with the report formula and how we will accept it being handled
You can do that in private and work with other members as i supposed if more people share your opinion.You can collect replays and evidence as a group, but there is NEED to post it in 1 consecutive post at it is.
Blows my mind i am called biased really just because this is against a good friend here of mine.
Delete the names Vendeta Donki and ace , fill it in with player x y z and explain to me how this has any meat to the bone. All you do is violating the process.
I will not stop doing my job here because i am called biased without any reason. If you can convince me why i am biased by protecting a formular process that is new, pls explain that to me.
Maybe it is necessary for some to read the definition of what a Moderator is.
This is not a triumvirate where Micki Senpai and me act to rule LIHL.

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:27 pm

Vendeta wrote:Ye that was bad game for me. Leak on 2 ruined my game.

Only thing that i can say is that i played it in 3am and i was tired af.

Yeah pretty strange, you play tired, you never said sorry ( maybe i got too high manner standard cuz i would have) and even more you called the send 14 for your team ( which was tk send from u guys ).
Anyways i will keep posting replays here with evidences np.
Peace.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:38 pm

Do i need to send a private message to all 120+- lihl members or i can ask here for help?. Why u forcing me to do all the job if theres more ppl interested on it?

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:52 pm

Are u rlly trying to gime life lessons by telling me to go dictionary and look for the meaning of word "moderator"

Are u basically calling me retard or u wanna threat me like a 3 old kid?

I can ensure u that my life is enought complex, i alrady feel the pressure of real life every day to stand a kid that still live on dads home giving me life lessons. Anda the last thing i expected from u is to offend me in the way u just did but i can tell u one thing, in terms of real life u are the kid here when u compare u and me, so please leave ur life lessons for the kids u work with at school.

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:03 pm

Ace, its enuff. U are attacking anda for no reason. He did what every other mod would do. U didnt make proper unvouch request, or anything. U just asked them to unvouch me without any word, evidence, proof or anything.

I can assure u that when im in question he always tells me if im wrong, if i fuck up, or anything, so dont call him biased.

Look how much u argue here. Look how u flame moderator. Look how u create tottally not needed drama, when u were explained in the first place why is it processed. Even not a lihl mod, ent mod told u why u are wrong about this and u are too stubborne to listen to that.

U have unvouch procedure, make it or not, stop flaming here.
These users thanked the author Vendeta for the post:
Jamo (Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:04 pm)
D.S. 1989

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:08 pm

Im not even flaming a moderator here. Im mad at him fom a friend perpective (i know anda since more than 5 years). And it really dissapoint me the way he talks to me. We know each other well enought to avoid this stupid shit and stick to the topic i created, that wasnt even a fken report, just asked for help to grab the evidences.

Jamo
Treant

Postby Jamo » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:13 pm

Anda is doing a great and unbiased objective job here, imo excellent in every way. Really no need to harrass him, totally unnecessary. I am also totally on Jabba's side (see Discord) concerning the actual impact of your topic. You didn't post any evidence or whatsoever, just started off with a witch hunt topic but say it's a normal language and you just want help from others and don't even have anything against Vendeta and bla bla, really, that's bullshit. Get proof, replays etc and then do your topic. If it is as bad as you state every 5 minutes here, it should be no problem for you. But at the moment this is just purely embarrassing imo, regardless of Vendeta's skill or behavior or whatsoever. You say the way Supreme has to handle the shit here is bad and are not one inch better than that yourself...

You want moderators to do their jobs unbiased, then do yours properly as well if you want something from them. Just wanted to let Moderators know not everybody dislikes them or what they are doing ;)
These users thanked the author Jamo for the post:
Vendeta (Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:20 pm)

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:21 pm

So @jamo:

If i dont have the time to do the case, if i know many ppl would help me do my case, u suggest me i need to send 120 private messages to all lihl members asking for help?

This forum has always served to post ANYTHING always that it was done with respect. Why cant i fucking post that i want help to get Vendeta unvouched if i just see people every single fken day complaining about him?

Almost every lihl player had been in a game where vendeta ruined experince because of his behave.

Its a problem that majority of lihl know yet noone is taking action on this because the procedure is way complex. So i ask for fuking help, if the community wanna help me i will bring the case here, if community dont wanna help then there will be no case.

MAY I KNOW WHAT IS THE FUCKING PROBLEM?

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:26 pm

Jamo wrote:Anda is doing a great and unbiased objective job here, imo excellent in every way. Really no need to harrass him, totally unnecessary. I am also totally on Jabba's side (see Discord) concerning the actual impact of your topic. You didn't post any evidence or whatsoever, just started off with a witch hunt topic but say it's a normal language and you just want help from others and don't even have anything against Vendeta and bla bla, really, that's bullshit. Get proof, replays etc and then do your topic. If it is as bad as you state every 5 minutes here, it should be no problem for you. But at the moment this is just purely embarrassing imo, regardless of Vendeta's skill or behavior or whatsoever. You say the way Supreme has to handle the shit here is bad and are not one inch better than that yourself...

You want moderators to do their jobs unbiased, then do yours properly as well if you want something from them. Just wanted to let Moderators know not everybody dislikes them or what they are doing ;)

A good job, maybe without words as 'witch hunt defintion', ' reevaluate ur manner and behavior '.
You can check again first ace's post, and tell me once again that if its excellent in every way, plz...

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:28 pm

Anyways guys, its ok, we will come with 5replays, its not that hard as i said, his last game with me is already faaar but really far from lihl standard so
its no biggie nn make dramas here guys.

Jamo
Treant

Postby Jamo » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:33 pm

FadingSuns wrote:If i dont have the time to do the case

Yea, right. No time is just a lame excuse considering the amount of games you play, really. In the last 5 days you played 51 games, that is a lot. Just sacrifice one game per day that you play to go pin down one replay and in 5 days tops you are done. You act like it takes you several hours of posting five bad replays and you are never online. If you want get something done, do it and don't tell others to do your job. Anyhow I am sure at the latest by now everybody knows who is to approach if they wanna help out with that...

@Donki exactly, should be done fast if you two are right, that's why I don't see any reason making such drama posts.
And yes, I re-read Ace's first post but it also doesn't matter. Of course he chose the right words, he didn't flame or anything, nobody said that. But as we have seen in Supreme's case such topics just escalate in huge drama. Like I said above, just do it yourself, you act like it is super hard.

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:55 pm

Imo, you guys are making this way too personal when it obviously isn't. This should be a procedure thing and nothing else. While there is merit possibly to saying that unvouch procedure is kinda convoluted and complicated to achieve, Anda is also doing nothing else but respecting that procedure. I guess its possible to open a discussion about changing the procedure and that is all fair and valid but until the procedure is changed and maybe simplified we need to respect it as much as Anda.
If you check the archive you will see mods have archived some pretty legit reports just because they didn't follow the accepted procedure and I respect that. I also haven't always agreed with mods decisions about some reports and I can tell you myself there are a few players that tilt me out when I play with them so if I care enough to do anything about it I need to do it by the same procedure as everyone else.
It is clear that Vendeta tilts you and I am sure most people will understand why he tilts you, so if you think he deserves an unvouch with his behavior either follow the procedure and make your case legit, or if its too time-consuming maybe open a topic about simplifying the unvouch procedure. Everything else is unfair towards mods and Vendeta also and I am saying this purely out of principle. I said the same thing in Supreme's topic, that I felt people are using that topic to bully Supreme because he feels the pressure of a constantly open topic and possible unvouch looming over him that makes him uncomfortable and unable to play right.
No matter what you, me or anyone else thinks of Vendeta, he doesn't deserve to be treated in the same way either. So while your outreach towards players and community to build a case is legit and if you want to go for it you need to do it in private through discord or forum pms, because any public way would create the same kind of pressure and problem as in Supreme's case and as in that case of LIHL players skill list where people were publicly called out for low skill without any case being presented or any replays or screenshots posted.
We all get tilted and emotional and I get it, I can be quite annoying in games also, but on the forum we should just keep our heads cool and do things the right way.

Much love,
Meshtar :)
These users thanked the author Meshtar for the post (total 2):
Vendeta (Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:00 pm) • Jamo (Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:57 pm)

Return to “LIHL Archive”