Stepping down as a LIHL Moderator

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Anda
LIHL Staff

Stepping down as a LIHL Moderator

Postby Anda » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:39 pm

I do not feel any way for me to continue my way here due to personal insults / harrassement and lack of trust in myself.
Also i will stop playing LIHL at all and get away from this community as far as i can.

Thats what i feel at the moment, but i will not do it. I dont want to cry for sympathy or whatever, i knew this jobs comes with unpopularity, especially if you are new and have little experience in this.I am willing to take a good amounts of hits, i accept that people have a different temper then i have. But please respect that this is a lot of work, it is not easy to do and everybody has their own truth to everything. It all comes down to what you think is the most fair judgement you can get. We are 2 unexperienced dudes left here , and bye yelling biased and unfair or get Vendeta hout of here you will rweach nothing but drive us away.

Jamo
Treant

Re: Stepping down as a LIHL Moderator

Postby Jamo » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:42 pm

Let's just close Forum and stop bots for a week and show everyone how it will be when no more Mods are left...
These users thanked the author Jamo for the post:
Crazy_Skeleton (Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:44 pm)

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:50 pm

NO WAY!
I wanted a PEACE weak, but @Vendeta was not willing to follow. Sad since I am peace with @mudMan and i gues also with @sude.

Conclusion. PLZ @vendeta reconsider ur behaviour because it is literly killing the lihl. Anden and his attitude is MORE than needed in lihl write now.

Vendeta plz support our Anden with ur behaviour... After all, u have reported half lihl already..
Last edited by Crazy_Skeleton on Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:58 pm

Come on guys, we all come here to relax, have fun and compete in ltd, so why should Anda need to deal with all kinds of crap, daily reports and after dealing with them, take accusations and more crap from lihl players? Stop making reports for every bad word or bad build someone does, deal with your shit as adults, not as crybabies. Please lets just do what we were supposed to do in lihl, compete, have fun and also have an ounce of respect for each other and we won't need to read daily drama reports.
These users thanked the author Meshtar for the post:
FadingSuns (Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:00 pm)

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:10 pm

Sad to hear this, thanks for your work as a mod @Snowblind
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:12 pm

Kiwi wrote:Sad to hear this, thanks for your work as a mod @Snowblind

Learn to read tker :mrgreen:

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:16 pm

The idea of stepping our od Anden is denied. Sorry. We can not loose our community. No friendly MOD Anden = 0 lihl.
Last edited by Crazy_Skeleton on Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:18 pm

Everythin Meshtar said on his post is what i have been trying say with worse manners and worse english.

Not like im having fun at all with all this recent events, but its clear this cant continue as it was before i entered in berserk mode. Its deppresive to enter forum since like 2 weeks, this cant continue.... (current and recent).

I will bury warr axe, im tired of all this, never wanted all this. But ill activate again beserk mode if i see that the other side continues with same attitude.

Peace and love

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:26 pm

what is the point of this post?
As i mentioned before in 1 of my reports, I cannot demand what i want, it is up to mods to personally see what is fit as a consequence for someone's behavior.
when someone got unvouched for like a week for saying the word "rat" repeatedly no one questioned you.
When someone got a warning for behaving like a griefer no one questioned you.
when someone got unvouched a week for rage quitting no one questioned you.
no need to step down or feel like you need to step down just because a few people dont approve of what you are doing.
You can never have 100% approval in what you do when you are in a position of power.
the 2 hour rule is good enough to reduce hate/revenge reports, and if you feel that some reports are hate/revenge reports feel free to dismiss them as soon as they are posted, it is your right.
At the end of the day reports are good for the community, it eliminates bad behavior and makes people think twice before they purposely tk or do something wrong to hurt their team.
When I reported Halp in the beginning of my time in lihl, he got unvouched and i got unvouched as well for a couple of days because i was flaming. And I never got another flame report since then. Unvouching causes people to not repeat offenses, myself included.
The drama that comes with it is just the unvouched player and his friends upset coz they wont be able to play for a few days, and it shouldnt bother you really.
However, perma unvouches should be dealt with exactly like Halp was, between mods in private. coz apparently the forum just brings up unnecessary topic of conversations and the most overused word in this league "drama"

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:27 pm

I still sometimes think you are a too good guy for LIHL mod position :D
Imo you should stop discussing everything back and forth 100 times with people. Make your reasoning clear and that's it, no need to justify everything over and over again just cause people are unhappy with your judgement. Doing so will just eat too much of your time and motivation imo. There will always be people who are unhappy, no matter what you decide. If you ban fiji some will cry, if you ban vendeta some will cry, if you ban no one some will cry etc.

That being said, thanks for doing this job ;)
Just try to take a step backwards and let stuff not affect you and your mood too much.
These users thanked the author Diablo_ for the post (total 2):
n1ll3 (Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:17 pm) • KiwiLeKiller (Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:37 am)
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

archol
Treant

Postby archol » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:31 pm

Hey man i know you as nice caring player and person, but you shouldnt take things personally - as they attack your decisions and not ur person. Everyone makes mistakes and change opinions from time to time, just check the quotes in my newest topic and then read the answers from the same players in the other topics haha

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Postby TinSoldier » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:58 pm

Some golden advice for diablo right there. Seems a lifetime ago that I caught a 5 day flame ban for calling ship_ a waste of jizz from dia. I was pretty butthurt at the time but now I feel it was a worthy lesson. Important thing is to rise above the reactions as dia said. Who the fuck cares about the opinion of half these retards (fuck the other half too)

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Postby iamyoursenpai » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:57 am

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:43 pm

Anda i will give you advice but don't take it as general truth. (maybe im wrong im an human after all)
I guess you should make your decision simple, clear and categorical :
For exemple ; the answer you should give for vendeta unvouch request was : 'i denie this topic because the unvouch procedure require 5replays, so if you think that vendeta is no lihl material stuck to the current unvouch procedure and provide evidences (5 replays)' .
For this topic could have been : ' im gonna ban fiji for words used such as 'faggot', 'stfu kid' etc.. but if you feel baited from vendeta feel free to make a report since its impossible for me to ban the one who did the report'.
These kind of answers are very easy to make (less time spend for you) and more clear ( avoid ppls arguing about it).

Return to “LIHL Archive”