Some people can sign new game before others.

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Cryptonox
Forest Walker

Some people can sign new game before others.

Postby Cryptonox » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:22 pm

I don't know mechanism of this, but it is extremly unfair.

When game ends there is this delay 'Player [CryptonoX] could not sign as he is already in a game.'

Sometimes it lasts like 30 seconds atleast while another player from same game signed instantly.
Some boys talk about not being afraid a man with a gun - Until it pops off, you don't even see where they turn - Using excuses about running to get his gun - But when we see him, he is hiding underneath his bed

Jamo
Treant

Re: Some people can sign new game before others.

Postby Jamo » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:26 pm

Obviously you can sign faster, when you pay Dia more...

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:32 pm

When u close wc3 instantly might delay be reduced

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:22 pm

Do you leave the game before signing?

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:31 pm

Would be extremely unfair if some ppls could always sign before others but its not really the case here, even if i understand your frustration of not beeing able to sign at the same time of others.
Its a known issue and diablo obviously knows it, so i guess its not so easy to fix.

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:12 pm

It's a bit complicated to explain how it all works cause there are different mechanics in place so the time you can sign is a bit different and can depend on what other players do (and I'm tired to explain it all again :P ).
In theory players should be able to sign at the same time if they left the game, in rare occasions it is not the case tho. Some of the reasons are "normal"/expected but a few times I don't know what causes it. However, generally no player should have any advantage over others.

Also, the behaviour cannot be improved by only the Discord bot, that would need to be done by the "real" Ent (bot) server (broud3r could also improve it via the ltd map, but it would have other disadvantages).
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:54 pm

viewtopic.php?p=487737#p487737

This explains some of the wrong cases.
These users thanked the author Diablo_ for the post:
Crysti (Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:47 pm)
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

Crysti
Basic Tree

Postby Crysti » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:49 pm

So to explain to the beginner (it's me).
What to do and what not to do to sign in faster
De Items is a valuable website devoted to items that appear in the game called Rocket League. Popular multiplayer game, available on all possible and popular consoles. Rocket League had its debut on PS4 and Xbox, then Rocket League was transferred to the PC via the Steam platform. We will also find Rocket League on the Switch platform. So Rocket league is available on Steam, Xbox, PS4 and Switch.
At Rocket League, you can sometimes get crate. These are different Crates, from Champions Crate, through some cheaper crates. But you must know about Champions Crate that Champions Crate 4 is currently the most valuable Crate in the entire Rocket League crates.
Recently, at the beginning of May, we had the opportunity to see and draw Impact Crate. However, its content is of medium quality, and the new Black Market Decal or Fire God - Looks like Heatwave Black Market Decal. Therefore, because new items are so cheap, Player's Choice Crate and every Crate Champion will be more popular.
I was looking for information about Rocket League Items on Deitems. I think this is an interesting site, it is updated quite often. Impact Crate and Spring Fever Crate have been updated recently. On the site you can see Items that can be obtained during the game.
Rocket League Exotic Wheels remain the most valuable items at all:
1) Titanium White Zomba Wheels, or White Zomba Exotic Wheels
2) Titanium White Draco Wheels, or White Draco Wheels.
These are very interesting items and it's worth to take a look at them, especially if you want to buy Black Market Decals Animated, such as Heatwave on Xbox, then I invite you to buy.
On the page you can click on each crate and display its contents.
A very well made page about the Rocket League http://deitems.com
Last edited by Crysti on Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:34 pm

Crysti wrote:So to explain to the beginner (it's me).
What to do and what not to do to sign in faster

Are you even in LIHL?

You can't do much to change the sign behaviour :P
1) Leave the game once it has ended.
2) Either spam !sign or type !sign every 3 seconds (faster commands are ignored to decrease spamming).
-----

Return to “LIHL Archive”