Few words..

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Don_Killuminati

Few words..

Postby Don_Killuminati » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:47 am

This is the answer for both vendetta and ace about the previous topic, i agree and understand that my posts made previously was off topic so far so i apologize about it :
Vendeta wrote :
So you fight with ace against me, to get me out of lihl because of my "poor skills", but ace doesnt deserve it. Hm. Sounds legit :D

You can call me low skilled all u want, i dont have problem with it. Why ? Because i know its not true. Im far better than that, and i know that, even if u at some point think that i am good, u wouldnt admit that. Why? Ill answer that aswell. Because u hate me because i took king from u once :D But thats whole other story.

My point is, u are here just to try to make me mad, or to try to talk bad about me in public. How can we know if what im saying its true ? It is simple. Whenever, like this time, u see my name on forum, u come to say whatever bad u can about me. Like in this one, u just saw my name, and came to talk about my skills. U are off topic 100%, u havent said 1 word about what this topic really is (mudmans behvaiour FYI), and u keep talking about ME.

I guess i was wrong when i said we dont have problems, u clearly have a problem with me since u are so biased, and still holding grudge, since u non stop talk about KC. So i will be a bigger man here, and finish this conversation with you, because simple u cannot be objective, i pitty the guys who are like that, and everything u said here has nothing to do with topic.

So, once again, u can open your thread and talk all u want how im low skilled because i have low elo this season, u are just showing how biased and mad you are by following me on forum, talking off topic, and trying to do everything u can to make me look bad. And also , as i said, those words mean nothing to me, because i know im far better than that, and one donki cant make me think different. FYI u give yourself too much credit.

Im completely threw with you, you showed that u didnt move on, and im sorry cause of it, i repeat, i will be the bigger man here, and leave u alone, since u cant leave me.

Peace !

Why would i make you mad i don't even know you dude and its far to be in my interest, i just came to give you such good advice to improve on ur bad point but as i would expect you rather say that you are far from low skill and im mad at you because you took king from me once? ( you did it 3 games in a row played with me and you get put back to order by severale players and i had to make a thread to make you stop this bull****)
So this fact just showed me how bad you can behave for a 'new vouch' and unfortunately for you, it was not an isolated case which lead me to think that you just got bad manners/behaviors in general ; yes i had nothing against you before that, i didnt know you before that and even ppls were complaining about you (vendeta is cancer) , i was the first to say that I never had any problem playing with you ( you can ask to ace or meshtar if both of them remember )

So yes i always judge with facts( strong ones), and if a lot of ppls complain about you, yes you should question yourself instead of playing victim role as usual..
If i keep talking about kc, it's because you grabbing kc everygames and your kc skill is low so its for me, a no sense and as i said you better stay far from king when you got a veteran kc in your team which its trully understandable imo.
I learned the lesson that i should not give you any friendly advices anymore, and be sure that i wont do it anymore.
Yet i repeat, the main issue is not that you are low skilled, its more about you being too cocky to realize it xD.
So yes, when i wanted to make the procedure to unvouch you, i could only watch the last replay of my game ; you were in the opposing team, and you played this game like wtf i never saw that in lihl before , here is the replay for any of you reading who want proves of what im talking about :

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10435217 : replay link.
viewtopic.php?f=207&t=124962 : my analysis about this game.

In that game, you not just played as an ent18 player, but you also made calls , never apologized about your poor plays, or gave reasons of why you played as an ent18 player.
Another funny thing, its the only game i could review from you :lol: :lol: :lol:
But guess what, im biased because you took the king for me once, or thrice :D
I will also post the link of the game where you started all this mess and never apologized about it : http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 337062.w3g
Go check the chat log guys, funny how you called me cocky because i wanted to kc and i won fairly a team vote, even teachrolls called you ignorant and said that it was against team interest to not let me kc, you cost heal by holding your lumber instead of upping king, but you kept telling otherwise.
So, any civilizated guy would behaves like this ?? I'm sure not, and i would never done such thing as new vouch back to the day.

Now to @ace_of_spades , mang, i don't know if you got personal issues irl which lead you to get mad about every single ***ing things, but you should cool off some dude, life is good.
I said that you poorly played this season ; am i lying here by saying that ? I don't think so, and im saying it unbiasedly even if we are friends (at least from my side dunno about yours ).
About conflicts, its another true fact, you get mad once because nille and i told you that 2x turrs + one egg hold 2 instead of adding another turr for 2 since they did warr on 1, you right after get mad, even worse, you blamed my 7/3 free hold 7 with scientists, eggs, alphas. Am i lying here ? I don't think so..

Season 17:
29 ace_of_spades No Data Available - 1039.99
56 don_killuminati Worsened 22 949.12
Guess what, you could say approximately the same for me season 17 with my 949.12 elo, i wouldnt get mad at all,i would have called myself tk kid 11old, and the only thing you would have stung in me is the desire to win next season.
Don't get mad, its a competitive game, and you know what is the best way to improve? It's by learning from his own mistakes, and nothing is static..

supersexyy
Donator

Re: Few words..

Postby supersexyy » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:17 am

Nice rant. Good use of emoticons, cursing, bold text and you even managed to touch on multiple targets.

9.5/10.

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:33 am

What is your point with this post? Is this unvouch request, a report? Or u aresl still trying to publicly speak about yourself like u are on of the greatest?

If you are at least half man like you speak about yourself, this is something you would talk about in private.

Once again, u can repeat as much as ucan why u hate me, but we both know what is the real truth. Whole lihl make fun of you for a reason (donki would mada it no heal).

Please close this topic, since it has no pirpose instead of creating pointless argument.

As a "veteran" how u call yoursel, u should know better than starting topics like this. I get it, u are still amused by me, and u still trying to piss me off, or w/e, but guess what, my skills are still fine, my kc is still op, and i still dont think u are top 5 in lihl, and your opinion is worth nothing to me, since u proved u have behaviour like a 6y old kid.

See ya.
D.S. 1989

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:06 pm

So, any civilizated guy would behaves like this ??

(11:19 / All) DON_KILLUMINATI: i will pause right before creeps on 7 hit king
(11:26 / All) DON_KILLUMINATI: till vendeta leave king
(12:43 / Allied) DON_KILLUMINATI: gtfo now
(12:49 / Allied) DON_KILLUMINATI: its no cockiness
(12:53 / Allied) DON_KILLUMINATI: u just dumb retard
(12:57 / Allied) DON_KILLUMINATI: arogant shit
(13:02 / Allied) DON_KILLUMINATI: gtfo and su now
(13:32 / Allied) DON_KILLUMINATI: fcking dumb kid
(15:00 / Allied) DON_KILLUMINATI: so su and leave it
(15:41 / Allied) DON_KILLUMINATI: go fck urself and 1v7 then

Yea u are so civilized, and u told me to "gtfo" king in a very civilized way, its so questionable why i didnt just obbey hm....
D.S. 1989

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:57 pm

This is a conversation if you need to have it should be in private since it seems personal, for me its just leading nowhere since everybody seems to be stone headed on their own opinion here.
Archived and locked

Return to “LIHL Archive”