Unvouch Vendeta PLZ

Moderator: LIHL Staff

sonycrockett
Forest Walker

Unvouch Vendeta PLZ

Postby sonycrockett » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:42 pm

im boring of this kid, he always shit on me when we lose, bad mannner, drama drama, always steal king, always provoke people and get cancer atmosphere in his team (24/7). Imo we have to kick his asss to mega. Feel free to support if u agree with me we dont need this kid here (even tk skill for lihl imo)

I will to attach just last game, he insult me (min 31: "noob dafuker as usual") cuz we lose 15 when we could survive with units and they could need king 11....
if u neeed more attachments just check all games he play with me (literallly).

PD: Im sorry if u get perma unvouch for this vendeta, but u r doing lihl bad before u come here, u have to accept loses and own mistakes instead to blame m8s
Attachments
10867170.w3g
(782.52 KiB) Downloaded 27 times
These users thanked the author sonycrockett for the post (total 2):
BoretkPanda (Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:17 pm) • 7years (Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:00 pm)

nicolai123
Treant

Re: Unvouch Vendeta PLZ

Postby nicolai123 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:53 pm

I dont mind toxicity if ur doing it in an entertaining way. Vendetas way is just like a 12 year old child... not clever or funny at all. Just cringeworthy rly.

I have no idea what he is trying to achieve by telling the enemy team "noob dafuker". Maybe he is so insecure that he needs to tell everyone that the loss wasn't his fault, since he deep down knows
Last edited by HazarDous on Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed flame

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:11 pm

Sad that vendeta edited his post where he called it witch hunt already.
Still the same cancer player as before, he made me rq a game today where i asked for roll but he kept saying over and over 'can only roll for king' as a disabled, even after MickeyTheMousie REMINDER of how to team play :
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 866400.w3g
Even before this game he offers his spot to tariq then one minute after he took it back ( thing i never seen in lihl before :lol: ).
He bring nothing good here but only dramas, and as nico stated not even funny ones....

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:18 pm

he made me rq a game today where i asked for roll but he kept saying over and over 'can only roll for king

Sounds legit :lol:
D.S. 1989

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:30 pm

Postby BoretkPanda » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:39 pm

pretty obv this request got some vitamin B bonus by mick and co

i mean every request took several hours and we had some srs discussion about halp and we just invite the biggest flamer. The toxiest person who provocates 24/7? Even more ironic that Mick gives him trial - same person who creates a Thread about the Behaviour in Lihl atm. i mean hes prolly worse in case of behaviour than anybody

and like nore said: vendeta just asslick several people and acts good when those next to him. If not: his behaviour is rediciolus as my english

will def dodge this guy

not like i told ya

What fair chance lol i can give u a list of about 30 Games where he bullied me even when i ignored him. This Guy is well known in whole ltd community for been an asshole. and fuck behaviour on trial. its so easy to callm down just for some games. Once u left trial ur save forever anyway.
He proved for fucking 3-4 Years how he acts. i dont give a shit for retardet 4 Weeks of Trial

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:13 pm

I am toxic because i called dafuker noob ? How many times u called me noob ?

I am toxic because i took king to control it, then asked donki to roll for it since team vote failed because psy didnt want to vote, so donki got mad, flamed me and RQ game ?

Couple of you who "hate" me cant look at anything objective. U just wait for someone to attack me, and then join them. That is all.

Both dafuker and donki are far more toxic than me. WIth all their flaming, ruining games, etc.

See ya.
D.S. 1989

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:31 pm

Oh so you lawyer told you to delete your post where you played the victim again and called us haters to make this one?

Yeah kid, you are toxic and yeah kid THE MASKS FALLS and AROUND 90% OF THE LEAGUE ATM WONT YOU IN THE LEAGUE.

Not sure how long the moderators passivity will keep you alive here but sure thing is your lihl time life is limited, so yeah enjoy your last games.

Also about psy, he never refused to vote sir, you said that you wouldnt leave king if no roll even before he write a single word so....

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:26 pm

Locked.

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:28 am

Return to “LIHL Archive”