HI I HAVE A IDEA FOR 2S

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Anda
LIHL Staff

Re: HI I HAVE A IDEA FOR 2S

Postby Anda » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:53 pm

archol wrote:
Meshtar wrote:Am I the only one who finds it boring to a degree to play the exact same people in exact same way every season? Shouldn't we at least try to add some variety and try out some new things that can actually turn out to be fun?

I guess thats why funweekend is always such a huge success?
Thats why i greatly suggest that we get more players into LIHL - although we do have a lot of vouched players, the inacitivity is as worse as in the past seasons. There were times, when we had 2-3 full 4s or more in the evening (+1 timezone).

New players improve the variety, are mostly motivated and thus increasing the activity of the league, and we have plenty of them in 1200 - who im certain that can be a benefit for the league, as their skilllevel and behaviour is as good as half of the league or even better, if they gain new(er) experiences of higher gameplay.

Great, i rarely play 1200 now, let me know who those people are and/ or guide them towards us moderators.From the vouch applies i have a great different view, and when i play 1200 50 % of the people there are very far away from trial.

I dont like a seperate ladder for 2s, since i wasin the same situation as panda, you made your 2s and totally killed the other peoples mood to play. That in my opinion is the bigger issue at the moment, that people want to play 2s and not swap/sign to 3s n 4s.

Biggest question though is @diablo_ willing to work towards this topic at all anyway? Since he does all the work on it, its kinda his voice that matters most i feel.

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:49 pm

Snowblind wrote:Biggest question though is @diablo_ willing to work towards this topic at all anyway? Since he does all the work on it, its kinda his voice that matters most i feel.

Sorry, no. It would also need work on Ent's backend btw, not only on the discord bot.
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:29 pm

Ok, Archived.

Return to “LIHL Archive”