2s is just too unfair - suggestion for tower point system

Moderator: LIHL Staff

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Re: 2s is just too unfair - suggestion for tower point system

Postby FadingSuns » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:51 am

Here is another fact: noone will move a finger to balance anything in 2s shit mode. Stop crying already about it.

n1ll3
Treant

Postby n1ll3 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:25 am

Archol.png
Archol.png (108.21 KiB) Viewed 911 times

Spoiler!
Sorry that im posting here than creating another topic, will be my last posting regarding that. Heres another example how a 2s can turn out - despite outroll and immo and thorn at our side

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11012745

West (Fiji/Bigm) had archer/mutants/griffin/witch doc and ygg/druids/mutant/troll/turrets vs East (me/da_pwnerer) ghost from my first roll/mudman/alpha/griffin and spawn/druid and rerolled mutants after arena, and we would win the 17 race if i didnt fuck up the kingcontroll on 9, which resulted on a heal lost.

So how many of you would give up already or say we cant win due that? There were enough situation, where people won despite this odds (saber/ warchief vs archer/sea giant and malf/sea giant - and we won easy on 17 few days ago)

2s might be a teamkill mode if you dont know what to do - the reason why 4s is popular, because its less demanding to play (suicide, someone calling, team effort - thus the responsibility is shared towards 4 players than only 2) and due that easier. Thats why i always try (!) to help new(er) players to get into the mode (sorry BigM) or let them pick their teammate to make their 2s experience easier.

Thus why most people hate 2s, because of skill and mainly experience differences - and if you teamkill there, you really teamkill hard compared to 4s

Few days ago i and my teammate had pure teamkill rolls (saber on him, and warchief/skeleton archers on me) against archer/malf/sea giant on n1ll3 and his teammate and both had same king spells, and we still won that more or less quite easy, mainly because of their bad calls. And i saw enough players winning against 2 archers, 2 yggs etc. too with shit towers, against me or with me.

Sooo, you are saying the exact opposite of what you used to say about the importance of rolls in 2s compared to 4s?

I think i got what archol wants to say: The duality of the minds...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMEViYvojtY
These users thanked the author n1ll3 for the post:
Varg (Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:54 am)

archol
Treant

Postby archol » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:14 pm

SURPRISED_EMOTION.jpg
SURPRISED_EMOTION.jpg (63.88 KiB) Viewed 866 times

FateStayNight
Forest Walker

Postby FateStayNight » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:31 pm

next time you face 2 yggs go straight 6 into ->king ->10-> 17 or 20.

well seriously theres no point of your post, besides that you are sad bout your rolls.

closed

Return to “LIHL Archive”