Things need to change

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Scud
Armored Tree

Re: Things need to change

Postby Scud » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:31 am

ofc I understand what u wanted ...but I didnot want to play like that way .
also expected good hold 5 with hawk 2x panda and witch doctor too.

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:42 am

Scud wrote:ofc I understand what u wanted ...but I didnot want to play like that way .

No one thinks you intentionally wanted to tk us, I know you built what you built thinking its the best. But that is the root of the problem, not knowing enough about game to know the outcome on certain wave. Also not knowing enough to recognize a good advice. I even said in chat that dragonhawk won't onehit vs furbolg, and we must expect furbolg cause they have seen blaster. The whole point of dragonhawk being good 5 is that it onehits the creeps. You needed only to recognize the weakness of dragonhawk after I said all the relevant information.
But this isn't only about you or this team or this particular game, its a general lingering problem in lihl that many other players and moderators see and it needs to be fixed some way.

archol
Treant

Postby archol » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:07 am

Scud wrote:but still don;t think it was horrible mistake . I can play like that way.

As far i remember you was 2/0 till level 3 and also level 5 - thats why we wanted you to hold 5, as we were certain they would send 5 due our blaster guy. I told you 2 times to build DH at front (even before level 5), as pandas wont tank anything (even with witch doc) and thus you need to split the damage for level 5. I dunno what you was thinking to build it behind at all, its only fine for level 10 in that case - panda will get pulverized as they cant tank anything later on too (7, 8). Afterwards you could up griffon for 7 to hold (what i also wrote ....) it as panda bypass it anyways - as i told u too, but u refused to listen at all.

I tested it with debug mode and even went mid all the time even against commander, hermit, furb send - the only thing which could rape you was bo.

I think the last sentence shows exaclty what the core problem is for most players - people refuse to listen, and then start to teamkill. If they refuse and dont teamkill, i dont care - but its mainly not the case

Scud wrote:ofc I understand what u wanted ...but I didnot want to play like that way .

Why do you think i told you 2 times (i knew u wouldnt listen) to build at front else you would leak (in my opinion), or Mesthar suggested massing pandas? Do you think we telling you for fun? In my case i told you to DH because it wouldnt be dead value later, but Mesthar suggested that you should overrape 5 - which is fine too. But dont worry, you are not the only one who is like that - theres at least 5 others or more, and the summary of all that makes us so unconformatable - not the one game with you.

BoretkPanda wrote:No shit about the Tariq fact. I don't wanna flame cause my 2 week holiday made me cool guy but this game was prolly the weakest game I've ever seen and other people would have gotten flamed to death:

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 271506.w3g

Lucky me Game got drawn but how can u end up lihl with such performance if u not a lovely guy

Well i already said goodbye to him in advance and it was nice to play with him in LIHL :shock: if we consider that we implent the rules above

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:09 pm

Meshtar wrote:

No one thinks you intentionally wanted to tk us, I know you built what you built thinking its the best. But that is the root of the problem, not knowing enough about game to know the outcome on certain wave. Also not knowing enough to recognize a good advice. I even said in chat that dragonhawk won't onehit vs furbolg, and we must expect furbolg cause they have seen blaster. The whole point of dragonhawk being good 5 is that it onehits the creeps. You needed only to recognize the weakness of dragonhawk after I said all the relevant information.
But this isn't only about you or this team or this particular game, its a general lingering problem in lihl that many other players and moderators see and it needs to be fixed some way.

Who needs 1 hit when you have 2 pandas? Pandas make 10 damage to all creeps in a small aoe when it casts its frost nova, so you don't actually need to one hit the full hp creep, even if there is a furb I'm sure dragon hawk would one hit creeps with -20 hp.
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:23 pm

Kiwi wrote:
Meshtar wrote:

Who needs 1 hit when you have 2 pandas? Pandas make 10 damage to all creeps in a small aoe when it casts its frost nova, so you don't actually need to one hit the full hp creep, even if there is a furb I'm sure dragon hawk would one hit creeps with -20 hp.

Your logic is sound if there wasn't for 1 small problem. When people go for furbolg send they usually go for hermit also and thats what happened in this case also, we got 4 furbs 4 hermits. So the one hit that pandas made possible lasted for like 2 creep kills before hermit aura healed creeps enough for them to take 2 hits again.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:46 pm

But Hawk snipe hermits so fast.

Ur Welcome!

Crey
Forest Walker

Postby Crey » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:47 pm

The idea of topic is not about holding lvl5 with pandas. We gonna talk about reasonable ideas with other mods and make the decision soon.

Return to “LIHL Archive”