The N1ll3 list.

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

The N1ll3 list.

Postby TinSoldier » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:32 pm

hi all, quite some time has passed since "The List". You can find it here

viewtopic.php?f=207&t=121150&hilit=list#p470787

Ahhhh and before i go now:
Top Players: Magic; 1007; Tom_Hardy; Ranzkopp; Fate; Tinsoldier; Dafuker; Ilocos_norte
Near to Top / High Potentional: Crey; Teach_rolls; sude; Legionsenpai; Kreutertee; Mick; occupyw.street; avadakedavra; diablo_; fogey; wolke
Upper Average: Nore; Ace_of_spades; Hazardous; Hugmeonce; pimminator; ztx)fiji; kiwilekiller; don_killuminati; cryptonox; nicolaisen; 1006; artmas
Average: Varg; Broud3r; wani9311; xfiend; anda; marshmallows; yolo.style; fanatismo; achillesgr; vendeta; fckcptlsm; elektro-
Lower Average: Halp, Escavalon; clearfluids; Beastman; b0retk.panda; meshtarius; bezdak; michonne; brrj_s.dragon; supremebeing; thizzordie; 7yeahs; bigm; ba_fail; da_pwnerer; trancedout; tariq.td; yumyumdodo;
Not lihl lvl: Joesakic; thor_god; Inq; plastikoteastro; mindmachine; krocis; jason-; mr.frodo; iiiketurtles; jamo; Archol

EDIT: You are all overrated

Since i've seen many people mention high levels of TK and unvouching players, I think it is a good time to revisit the list and see if perhaps it needs to be updated. Or maybe it will show us a valuable lesson :).

lets keep the conversation civil and respectful.

wani9311
Armored Tree

Re: The N1ll3 list.

Postby wani9311 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:21 pm

1.ilocos_norte/55.28
2.magic.potatoes/55.11
3.fatestaynight/54.92
4.crey/54.77
5.tinsoldier/54.68
6.tomhardy/54.05
7.avadakedavra/53.98
8.1007/53.55
9.ztx)fiji/53.46
10.ranzkopp/53.22
11.n1ll3/52.79
12.broud3r/ 52.73
13.diablo/ 52.51
14.ba_fail/ 52.46
15.nore]juno/51.61
16.sony-/51.57
17.trancedout/51.48
18.dafuker/51.47
19.thegreatdane/51.25->long afk 1st season
20.fogey/51.23
21.kreutertee/51.17
22.teachrolls/51.15
23.dweiler/51.08
24.don_killuminati/50.91
25.occupyw.street/50.76

list exception=mudman(#24, only 2 season),Plastiko(#16,unvouched),loseurself(#2 unvouched,only 2 season)
here u go
evil list
entirely from wiki

clearfluids
Armored Tree

Postby clearfluids » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:54 am

Lick my balls.
These users thanked the author clearfluids for the post:
ZTX)Fiji (Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:47 am)

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:55 am

Needs to get updatet! Just for the lolz

archol
Treant

Postby archol » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:15 am

BoretkPanda wrote:Needs to get updatet! Just for the lolz

They both alternated the list already if you recheck it

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:51 am

What's the point of a list anymore? The game is officially dead when yolo.style is rank 1. :P
These users thanked the author dweiler for the post:
Crey (Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:08 pm)
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:26 pm

MickeyTheMousie wrote:What's the point of a list anymore? The game is officially dead when yolo.style is rank 1. :P

oh my god, I didn't believe you so I went and did !top 10. Still don't believe the bot. @diablo must've trolled us again.

TeachRolls
Armored Tree

Postby TeachRolls » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:44 pm

Either I've been spared from exceptionally poor games or the ones claiming to have been in such games are by nature prone to call out others rather than taking every aspect of such games into consideration before lashing out their judgement.

I'll warn you in advance that this reply is a wall of text but potentially provides food for thought.

Legion TD is supposed to be difficult and losing is a part of the game as it is in every game regardless of platform. Losing should be the most valuable experience a player can have as a loss is like a layered cake you can deduce your (team's) mistakes/missed opportunities from. None of us would be playing LTD if a winrate of >75% was possible to maintain in LIHL.

A statistical overview from seasons 1-xx offers a glimpse of each player's performance but it's impossible to accurately define someone's skill as the changes in the maps being played have been drastic. For example there are players from different 'eras' of LIHL and some may have had a reputation of being good two years ago but are now worse than they used to be and vice versa (= bad before, now better). One thing I know we can all agree upon is that LTD is a game of small margins. I have played a lot of LTD this year and if I was to summarize the transition from pre thornmail -version to 3.43 is that it changed the game a lot. The introduction of new units and buffed/nerfed existing units significantly decreased the likelihood of suiciding due to having a bad roll. Another major change was the removal of clog which essentially means that being heavily outrolled leaves you with the task of having to play an almost perfect game to overcome the roll difference (and even that is often not enough). I know thornmail has caused much controversy among the player base but I don't think it can be evaluated because I think to this day it hasn't been fully utilized. The sooner everyone accepts the fact that luck can ultimately be the determining factor the less arguing we're gonna have to witness.

One thing I truly believe has no room in LIHL is the "don't try to play my lane ty" -attitude which we all see from time to time. The fact that someone in your team is suggesting/asking/telling you something is not because he'd think you can't do it yourself but because the person taking an interest in your lane simply cares for the outcome of the game - in other words wants to win the game. Whether or not that person is right or wrong is completely irrelevant and he should never be told to not interfere. After all we're playing a team game which demands 2-4 lanes to act as a functioning unit. Paying attention + being considerate + working towards your team's goals = win games.

The words to play by are; always leave room for improvement and to never be satisfied with an "okay" effort. I think some of the LIHL members often called out for teamkilling could benefit from this advice in many aspects of their game in an instant. Nobody should be satisfied for being a member of LIHL because a part of that is to maintain your abilities to meet the standards. I know I try to succeed at that but odds are not all of us are trying.
These users thanked the author TeachRolls for the post (total 5):
nicolai123 (Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:00 am) • Alexxino7 (Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:18 am) • 7years (Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:30 pm) • point (Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:07 pm) • BoretkPanda (Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:01 pm)
TeachRolls

godlik3
Donator

Postby godlik3 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:39 pm

the player who won more seasons on lihl is just upper avarege =) ahaha
% of wins is garbage, if u play less and u r up avarage ofc ur score will be better here...as u play more and more u will prob reach 50% always since games are elo balanced so u play with bad players and good players lol
These users thanked the author godlik3 for the post:
dweiler (Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:53 pm)

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:29 pm

I dont agree, there are players constantly trying to play other player lines and will create conflicts no matter what. A clear example is wolke, who called me ober and blablabla when i went lod + magna for lvl 5 (with 7/2) while he was doing a tk play on his line. All u teachers can rlly fk off sometimes. Ty.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11319059

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:00 pm

godlik3 wrote:the player who won more seasons on lihl is just upper avarege =) ahaha
% of wins is garbage, if u play less and u r up avarage ofc ur score will be better here...as u play more and more u will prob reach 50% always since games are elo balanced so u play with bad players and good players lol

go look at top list, literally everyone is elo managing at 1100 xD

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:15 pm

TinSoldier wrote:hi all, quite some time has passed since "The List". You can find it here

viewtopic.php?f=207&t=121150&hilit=list#p470787

Ahhhh and before i go now:
Top Players: Magic; 1007; Tom_Hardy; Ranzkopp; Fate; Tinsoldier; Dafuker; Ilocos_norte
Near to Top / High Potentional: Crey; Teach_rolls; sude; Legionsenpai; Kreutertee; Mick; occupyw.street; avadakedavra; diablo_; fogey; wolke
Upper Average: Nore; Ace_of_spades; Hazardous; Hugmeonce; pimminator; ztx)fiji; kiwilekiller; don_killuminati; cryptonox; nicolaisen; 1006; artmas
Average: Varg; Broud3r; wani9311; xfiend; anda; marshmallows; yolo.style; fanatismo; achillesgr; vendeta; fckcptlsm; elektro-
Lower Average: Halp, Escavalon; clearfluids; Beastman; b0retk.panda; meshtarius; bezdak; michonne; brrj_s.dragon; supremebeing; thizzordie; 7yeahs; bigm; ba_fail; da_pwnerer; trancedout; tariq.td; yumyumdodo;
Not lihl lvl: Joesakic; thor_god; Inq; plastikoteastro; mindmachine; krocis; jason-; mr.frodo; iiiketurtles; jamo; Archol

EDIT: You are all overrated

Since i've seen many people mention high levels of TK and unvouching players, I think it is a good time to revisit the list and see if perhaps it needs to be updated. Or maybe it will show us a valuable lesson :).

lets keep the conversation civil and respectful.

Gotta like how you edited the list. You troll like a pro I must admit
These users thanked the author Meshtar for the post:
KiwiLeKiller (Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:46 am)

n1ll3
Treant

Postby n1ll3 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:11 am

Tin posted this list out of context. So for all who are not aware of this here is the context:

Spoiler!
Our goal is to to keep lihl active but we also wanne keep the skill lvl on a certain standard.
The basic problem with a skill-based unvouch is that we have to unvouch several players if we unvouch one for playing below the lihl-skill-lvl. So in the future we will have this guideline to work with. We hope this helps to motivate low-skilled players to play more active, take advices and improve.

So lets make the unvouch process more transparent here.
A skill-based Unvouch requires:
1. The majority of the mods consider one player to play below lihl lvl.
2. If we see this lack of skill over a periode if time we will warn the player.
3. When we see no change in the next 3 month the player will be moved to the trials.
4. Still no chamge leads to an unvouch with the possibility to repapply after 3 month.

So here is my ranking and and i hope you dont hate me to much ;). It should be said before that you cant see skill "black and white" because:
1. Some players change their skill fast...
2. Some have a high delta from being very smart to super tk. My top favorites for this are Donki and ace btw. :wink:
3. My subjektivity ( i tried at least to be objective)
4. I cant rate all that i does not see because im not smart enough (otherwise i would win every season...)

THE EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIL LIST :twisted:

So this is only my point of view and skill is only a small factor wether i enjoy playing with you or not. And i enjoy playing with most of you :wink: Furthermore no lihl player can validate the skill perfectly. So thats why it is good to have 5 mods with 5 differnt points of view.
Lastly we wanne clarify that a player cant be unvoched suddenly. And just because you are currently on my "non-lihl-lvl" means nothing so far. Only if the other lihl mods agree to this and we see no change or improvement we will give a warning to motivate you in the first instance.

Btw i still think that this is a great Idea to improve the skill in lihl. This and a better elo system!

Edit: if i see my old list i have to say some players really improved a lot. For example Ba (think he was just not very active at that time) and we have furthermore some good new vouched players.

Time for a new LIST

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:53 am

n1ll3 wrote:
Time for a new LIST

still waiting, nab

Return to “LIHL Archive”