The Purge

Moderator: LIHL Staff

elektro
Treant

Re: The Purge

Postby elektro » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:29 pm

mind also shouldnt be on the list imo, not regarding the skill at least. As for me, please provide 2-3 games in my last year of lihl where i tk (even tho any good lihl player has it). and if me on this list is not for skill, what is for then ?

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:32 pm

if u cant find in last year try last 5 years, maybe u find some. and after u find analize it and tell me again i should imporove. Tbh i cant improve my skill, so if u guys consider im not fit with the current skill u cant just unvouch me, im now 29 years old and maybe i need a reason to quit gaming.

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:38 pm

Maybe it would be more appropriate to dm this to the mods elektro
These users thanked the author nicolai123 for the post:
Krocis (Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:26 pm)

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:49 pm

nicolai123 wrote:Maybe it would be more appropriate to dm this to the mods elektro

I would say that the mods should DM elektro, I don't see the point of publically naming the people here, beside asking for reviews, which should not be needed if they name the players and want to decide themselves. I can see this is quite humiliating for people, when they are just playing here and don't seem to be worse than some others.

Also, I believe some of the moderators made a mistake in listing a few 'vocal' players like elektro- and Godlik3 and mistake their missed calls at times for being low skilled. Obviously, if you are active and trying to predict and make a strategy you can fail, much more TK are the people who never engage in strategy-making, be silent and do whatever the one vocal person in the team says - and blame him after if the call was wrong. E.g. Godlik3 was rank 12 2 seasons ago, won a 2v2 tournament, etc, knows how to build and play. The only thing I can see you can unvouch him for is that he is sometimes hard to communicate with and can be stubborn, but I don't see that in the criteria.

PS. Yes I did watch replays of the players I mentioned to make sure I am not talking about ancient times only when they were still okay :)
These users thanked the author dweiler for the post:
7years (Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:37 pm)
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:08 pm

Mind wrote:this league was created to let the best players fight on a high level. regarding that, if u dont fit in this skill-level, u shud (get) quit. fair enough, i can understand that, no hard feelings. since im inactive anyway, i shud not give a damn about being unvouched. but on the other hand, im a bit disappointed cuz im here for quiet a while now and correct me, if im wrong: i did get along with the most of u guys pretty well and had a lot of fun winning, losing and trashtalking together (<3 varg and yolo).
do what you have to do; i certainly wont play under the pressure not to fail from time to time (which WILL happen ofc, regarding my low activity) due to some guys that will prolly watch my lane 24/7, greedy searching for any small mistake. the way supreme_being had to fight himself back into lihl some time ago was just unworthy and embarrassing for a so-called "community".
one last thought to some guys (i wont name them tho): dont u think its kinda pathetic to blaspheme the builds, the push etc. of the weaker players every time u go obs a game? its a serious question, i dont wanna provoke anyone here.

peace!

Man while i understand your point of view, lihl is not supposed to be a casual fun bot, u can play 1200 with your friends for that.

here It is supposed to be competitive and playing "under pressure" is a given in ALL the online games if you are playing at an advanced level.

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:07 pm

Can't argue with that mick i completely agree that there is no need for this to be public at all.

wani9311
Armored Tree

Postby wani9311 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:53 pm

I dont understand why people talks like ‘oh im better’ or ‘oh im not listed sure so I can speak what the fuckever I want’ lol.. how about we actually show list so to be fair.
This league is like u become more pro when u can talk shit more esp I seen someone flame like crazy cow to every fucking person available when n1 list first came out then saying ‘oh im so agreed on this list’ or ‘there should be additions to that list’
Come on guys, I can use n1’s famous quote “you are all overrated” especially in ur brain ^^ I was bot #1, #1 suicider and most dodged person in lihl but im pretty sure all of u guys talks shit in this post dont have right to judge people like that in public cuz u are worth than people on list or even me ^^

btw, u shouldnt talk shit to mod and their decision if you arent willing to undertake all the evaluation that mods did as team. While displaying this list in public was questionable act, it was their effort and actual work while u sat on ur chair write complains about ‘omg mod not doing their job’

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:03 am

well, u said it all @MickeyTheMousie . i feel quite embarrased to be included on this list. As i said, ill take a break playing and after some time ill make a poll if i should stay or leave. and whatever result is ill respect. I respect the decision of majority of mates.

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:42 am

MudMan wrote:
Mind wrote:this league was created to let the best players fight on a high level. regarding that, if u dont fit in this skill-level, u shud (get) quit. fair enough, i can understand that, no hard feelings. since im inactive anyway, i shud not give a damn about being unvouched. but on the other hand, im a bit disappointed cuz im here for quiet a while now and correct me, if im wrong: i did get along with the most of u guys pretty well and had a lot of fun winning, losing and trashtalking together (<3 varg and yolo).
do what you have to do; i certainly wont play under the pressure not to fail from time to time (which WILL happen ofc, regarding my low activity) due to some guys that will prolly watch my lane 24/7, greedy searching for any small mistake. the way supreme_being had to fight himself back into lihl some time ago was just unworthy and embarrassing for a so-called "community".
one last thought to some guys (i wont name them tho): dont u think its kinda pathetic to blaspheme the builds, the push etc. of the weaker players every time u go obs a game? its a serious question, i dont wanna provoke anyone here.

peace!

Man while i understand your point of view, lihl is not supposed to be a casual fun bot, u can play 1200 with your friends for that.

here It is supposed to be competitive and playing "under pressure" is a given in ALL the online games if you are playing at an advanced level.

so u agree with the list mudman ?

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:29 am

So why Dodo and Supreme not listed?

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:05 pm

Who is listed, take it as a challenge and show your best. No need to cry about it, u wont change it this way , only way is in da game so gogo plee.

//edit: for those who supported either here or in pm thank you, appreciate it

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:09 pm

Krocis i apreciate your attitude and i would agree with u. but i guess i have my pride and after 5 years lihl some new players putting me on some trial list is just unbearable for the moment. hf proving yourself. im in no need proving something to noone.

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:18 pm

elektro wrote:Krocis i apreciate your attitude and i would agree with u. but i guess i have my pride and after 5 years lihl some new players putting me on some trial list is just unbearable for the moment. hf proving yourself. im in no need proving something to noone.

So because you've been in lihl longer, different rules should apply to you? How does that make any sense at all. And game has changed a lot in 5 years, just because you were good in some random patch 5 years ago has nothing to do with how good you are now. And pride srsly? Pride is the most overrated concept ever, we're on the fucking internet, people want to have fun, noone (should) give a shit about that.

archol
Treant

Postby archol » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:11 pm

MickeyTheMousie wrote:
... much more TK are the people who never engage in strategy-making, be silent and do whatever the one vocal person in the team says - and blame him after if the call was wrong.

... be silent and dont do whatever the one vocal person in the team says - if you recheck Mesthar last topic, there was the same issue with 1006, and hes usually reasonable - but the problem are those,who do it for several weeks/months in row, and im not talking about 1006. Im not saying that they should obey every call - but they often dont know that they are just teamkilling (dead lanes not pushing, half dead mutant trying to hold 10 with 7/2 etc.) - you know how frustrating that can be?

If it happens a few times i wouldnt mind, but its going on like weeks/months in row - maybe some of them did improve over the weeks, but does that excuse their teamkill from weeks/months before?

Krocis, Elektro- or Godlike werent in the list of certain unvouch of the people ive asked (some of them were in their list, but usually not high priority), it were 2 others (everyone ive asked had those 2 in their list except 1 player) yet they got spared from it.

I suggested to spread the list more, so it can lessen the drama or made a hidden/private survey with explanation - now players feel attacked when by far weaker players are not even in the list, due whatever reason, and those, who arent in the list, have the chance to continue their behavior .... if you expect them to change, i doubt it greatly.
Last edited by archol on Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:34 pm

nicolai123 wrote:
elektro wrote:Krocis i apreciate your attitude and i would agree with u. but i guess i have my pride and after 5 years lihl some new players putting me on some trial list is just unbearable for the moment. hf proving yourself. im in no need proving something to noone.

So because you've been in lihl longer, different rules should apply to you? How does that make any sense at all. And game has changed a lot in 5 years, just because you were good in some random patch 5 years ago has nothing to do with how good you are now. And pride srsly? Pride is the most overrated concept ever, we're on the fucking internet, people want to have fun, noone (should) give a shit about that.

Nicky, tbh i didnt played with u a lot so i dont know your play lvl, but i know mine and i know for sure i dont belong in some tk list. If u dont know about me or my play just check some of my games and talk after.. u will know why i have my pride. I know sometimes i have an attitude problem, that can be change, but from that to include me in some tk list when i dont even fucking remember a single game i tk, is a long story (i dont say i dont do small mistakes like everyone do, but far away from tk)

Return to “LIHL Archive”