Short review of elektro- gameplay

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Crey
Forest Walker

Short review of elektro- gameplay

Postby Crey » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:19 pm

elektro- is the only guy from the purge list who trying to prove he should not be there without any argumentation, just by calling other lihl players and mods cant judge him because he is old and skilled player. So i prepared a small review of his games in lihl and to be more objective i took recent games from last week, and want to share it for you @elektro and for the community also.

At the moment i saw 5 random replays from lihl with elektro: 3 of them he played bad and not lihl worthy in my opinion (the review is below), 1 game he went suicide from lvl3 so nothing to comment, and another game that i looked he played average with sea giant/harlot hold.

Lihl53e (https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11429623): elektro has turrets, leaking half of wave lvl4, doesn’t ob lvl5 where his team was weak and mudman asked him many times to do it. Staying 7/2 for lvl7 when he had 2 holders in team, and can push more (enemy sent furb herm, was not even close to hold smth for him). 7/3 for lvl10 to hold smth, but he had only one zeus and rest turrets with ywd, when he could possibly do 3 or 4 zeuses and hold better. He got only one boss. Lvl 11 mudman calls they need long 12 lvl and no need to build, elektro builds almost full gold, and has 87 gold saved just. Then again needed leaker for lvl15, and it was elektro as the most low lane in the team, he built full gold and didn’t leak (he didn’t even think about the game and was building just because why not). This game was much lower than average lvl.

Lihl58b (https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11421466): from first seconds he is afk 20 seconds and doesn’t push fast wisp, he was lucky he got lod and was not needed to push. Misses lvl2 send, cause afk (sent bows after inc). lvl3 his team is pretty weak and obviously need to ob more, he had 3/0 and only lod+mermaid+t1, leaked 11 creeps and whole team leaked 49 to king. They lost a heal lvl2, almost 2 heals even. After he leaks 8 creeps lvl4, because didnt know he needs to add more for a hold. Also all game long mudman was guiding him what to do, otherwise he would play much worse. Before arena, would you believe me if I say he sold his mermaid and then built it again? Yes, he did it. I cant even comment it, I don’t remember if I saw someone do such a thing at 1200 even, but he doing it in lihl and keeps saying mods cant judge him and he is the best. Very unfocused game.

Lihl65t (https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11437592): 2 malfs start with 3/0. His team has clock, ea and ygg. Very weak against warrs, and he doesn’t stay 2/0 and add t2 to help his team with going mid at least if enemy sends warrs. After lvl2 he has 3/0 push, and in the start of lvl3 he goes for 4/0 first and not 3/1 (had enough wood for 3/1 first), its not a huge mistake, but still lihl member should know such a simple thing. Situation after lvl7 before lvl8 start: elektro has 2 malfs, 2 abnormality, corrupted ent and 175 gold. Yes you can think just sell ent and up another malf, ez game, but NO. He made a farm and added another malf… (leaked 4 creeps when it was easy hold with selling t2 and upping another abnormality, also he didn’t have any support unit to hold lvl10 where his team was very bad and he needs to go mid or at least kill 3 bosses, the decision to stay 4 abnormality maximum and spin rr to find support unit was 100% better) After he stays 7/3 for lvl10 and has 5 abnormality without any support unit, Im sad I don’t know his roll, but I would never stay 7/3 with 5 abn for lvl10, cause its clear you can max kill 2 bosses even against a small send if you are lucky (he killed only one) and I would rather spin 50/50 rr to find some range damage dealer to increase chances of holding. Again unfocused gameplay from the start, and bad view on the game in general.

Its a small review of your current skill lvl, if you were making a vouch request i would deny it because you miss a lot of things, the main is your unfocused attitude. But the fact that you play lihl pretty long time gives you the chance to improve yourself and still be here. I know not all games going like those and sometimes you doing well, but still your mistakes are very simple and should not happen with lihl player with such a great experience that you got by being here from the first lihl seasons.

You still have the time to improve your gameplay, and i hope that instead of flaming people because you think they are worse players than you, you focus on your own gameplay. We still watch you closely and its in your interests to prove you are worth for lihl.
These users thanked the author Crey for the post (total 2):
BoretkPanda (Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:09 pm) • Jamo (Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:41 pm)

Meshtar
Treant

Re: Short review of elektro- gameplay

Postby Meshtar » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:22 pm

Thanks for the time invested in this review. You could take this as an attack or insult or w/e, or you can see this as friendly suggestion to reflect on your weakspots and try to fix them. First step in fixing any problem is admitting you actually have a problem :)

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:40 pm

well my wife advices u to unvouch me.
and now, since idk how i can watch those replays i will parse those replays ( your description) from another point of view ( mine ).
luckyly i remember first game Lihl53e. THATS was pure bad luck since i had 5 turret at lvl 4 with 1 or 2 tier 1, i dont remember if was 1 or 2, the positioning was right, u can think otherwise ofc, and I LEAK HALF OF WAVE ( Never happened to me ). since i leaked half wave i cant ob lvl 5 even if i wanted.
(06:35 / Allied) Mudman: can u ob 5 ?
(06:51 / Allied) elektro-: not anymore
(06:51 / Allied) Dimitrakis_2001: eh..
(06:54 / Allied) elektro-: leaked half lane
(06:56 / Allied) Mudman: r u for real ?
(06:59 / Allied) elektro-: i have)
(07:02 / Allied) elektro-: 5 turr
(07:06 / Allied) elektro-: what can i do
(07:15 / Allied) Dimitrakis_2001: quit ebad luck
(07:16 / Allied) elektro-: i never leaked 5 turr
(07:16 / Allied) elektro-: 4
(07:18 / Allied) Dimitrakis_2001: with 470
(07:41 / Allied) Dimitrakis_2001: tbh cant blame him..
(07:48 / Allied) Dimitrakis_2001: insane unluck
(07:52 / Allied) Dimitrakis_2001: 470 placement fine
(07:55 / Allied) elektro-: half lane
(07:58 / Allied) elektro-: leak
(08:00 / Allied) Dimitrakis_2001: how really

and tbh i even said they dont 5 since i thought they no scout pre 5 wich is related to my unfortunate leak lvl 4.
STAying 7 2 for lvl 7 is just for not go suicide since, AGAIN, i couldnt push more without suicide after leak 4.
going turret for 10 ?? ofc i go turr since i had gold for 3 turret (if i do zeus i could do only one and i would have not full build.)
and since we sent full 10 i think 7 3 and try hold or at least try hold especially when we leak with 3 heals and needed preserve heal advantage.

i BUILD VS 12 even if he calls we need slow leak cause i had 1600 value and added 2 small turret. i feared i leak too much and i wasNT dead lane.

CREY said "Then again needed leaker for lvl15, " and i say. wasnt PINK THE LEAKER??? U WANT ME ALSO leak ?? how many leakers should be in order to send 15¿..
The only mistake i see in this game from me is i upped too much on 10 while i was blocked 7 3. Nevertheless I ACCEPt advices and oppinions about this game from where im willing to learn.

the other games i will see tomorrow to try explain my point of view.

PS i watcher replay meanwhile to be able to give these details.
PSS i noticed again, that i could up turret for 5 and cancel wisp, idk if would have changed the game but maybe is a better way to play.

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:45 pm

I watched second game lihl58b and i noticed was a pretty last second call since even ACE (he called 2) mistake the send cause he was in the rush of getting income for it.
LVL 3 : Not ob is because i couldnt build better unit than mermaid lod. i m quite sure i had no other option. and if someone is that could ob was the NM player, which he didnt ob. Also red was pretty decent setup for lvl 3. at least thats what i thought. never the less i was out of other option. was not my job to hold 3 with lod. ( subjective)and I leaked hard cause i had dd (bo + herm).
At lvl 4 i had 1 tier 1 builded which i was adviced to sell which i did. and i dont need more than a lod mermaid to hold 4, i held with lod mermaid a lot of times. and the guidance from mudman i know a lot of ppl here that dont take advices. i wonder if it would have been better if i say to mudman GTFO AND LET ME PLAY MY LANE ? i quite doubt. as i staded before, i give advices and i also receive advices because i really think is a team game.
Yes i sold the mermaid cause i slipped finger and i didnt tell anyone cause i didnt want to create drama and bad inviroment in our team, i felt myself quite mad and upset.

Game 3 lihl65t
I start 2 malfs cause i think 3 0 in the start is quite good especially when u have tree as a t2 to add vs lvl 2. Even if u fear warr at lvl 1, i didnt cause i think we pretty good vs warr with our units. Only clock was bad. We had ea + mines on OJ, ( i doubt it leaks vs warr) YGG, which depends on luck since he barely leak max 3 4 creeps and sometimes even hold , and me leaking 2 warr. It was Max 20 kingleak and mostly yellow ( clockwreck) leaks.
I wanted to say that 4 0 is better than 3 1 and i know that 100% since once i calculated it ( was on one older map tbh) .. it quite equal tbh as lumber but 4 0 is slightly better. I can say tho, that if u have more than 5 wisps yes, pays off to up lumber instead of pushing 1 more wisp. ( 6 3 is better than 7 2 for example) with some exceptions ofc.
LVL 7 + : i onestly want to remember what other unit i had to add but i cant. Since u cant know either is a bad approach to assume that i should have played other way since u dont know and i dont know either what could i do. what i can assure u is i did my best to hold / dmg 10.
On lvl 8 i doubt i also think i played quite decent since im not a fan of selling staff and tbh i have bad experience with 3 abno and 1 malf. i remember i leaked more than 4 creeps with that in several ocasions. and about the rr, i rather not rr malfs since it can work pretty fine with other dmg dealers and i would like to have mORE MALF for the send lvl than rr some shit ( which was the case in the game.. i rred polar steamroller)
If u rr malf i respect that but and can be a way to play but imo i can and everyone can play right as i did without being called tk game.

epicdeath
Treant

Postby epicdeath » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:24 pm

4/0 is 8 wood/10 seconds
3/1 is 9 wood/10 seconds
Not sure how pushing 4/0 over 3/1 is ever better unless u send rly soon or the $10 matters

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:21 am

epic u forgot to take the 60 wood u spend for the upgrade so it goes like this. in 2 min u get 12 times wood. so for 4 0 u get 8x 12 =96 wood and for 3 1 u get 3 x 3 x12 =108 wood from where u take -60 wood for the upgrade. I can tell u its better 3 1 only in the long therm and franckly noone is planing to stay 3 1 or 4 0 after lvl 7. In other words before lvl 7 is quite much better to go 4 0 as a holder than 3 1. nevertheless in the game didnt made difference since i pushed 4 1 or 5 1 quite fast. Was just saying i calculated it long time ago.

Crey
Forest Walker

Postby Crey » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:25 pm

1 GAME:
THATS was pure bad luck since i had 5 turret at lvl 4 with 1 or 2 tier 1, i dont remember if was 1 or 2, the positioning was right, u can think otherwise ofc, and I LEAK HALF OF WAVE ( Never happened to me ). since i leaked half wave i cant ob lvl 5 even if i wanted.

I agree your leak was strange, but its not a secret that 5 turrets hold lvl4 better without any adds, so if you have t1 in front of them it might tk your focus and split a bit. It was not a mistake, just a fact.

STAying 7 2 for lvl 7 is just for not go suicide since, AGAIN, i couldnt push more without suicide after leak 4.
going turret for 10 ?? ofc i go turr since i had gold for 3 turret (if i do zeus i could do only one and i would have not full build.)

I can agree with your 7/2 after your comments, but what about turrets and zeus, you could’ve already build one zeus for lvl8 and after make 2 more zeuses for lvl10, I think it was real to do in that game. Also it’s a well-known fact that turrets alone can kill only 1-2 bosses even when you stay 7/3, so it was in your interests to think ahead and plan 10 hold if you don’t need to cover lvl7 or lvl8.

i BUILD VS 12 even if he calls we need slow leak cause i had 1600 value and added 2 small turret. i feared i leak too much and i wasNT dead lane.

With your value and placement you would’ve not leak much, I bet it was close hold for you, and small slow leak would be nice for your team in that game also if you did it just in case. What about «dead lane» your lane was pretty weak, and if I were you I would push 1 more lumberjack and try slow leaks instead of give up some lvls and then build full again.

CREY said "Then again needed leaker for lvl15, " and i say. wasnt PINK THE LEAKER??? U WANT ME ALSO leak ?? how many leakers should be in order to send 15¿..

Again to my words, you played unfocused, in game you should look other lanes also and decide do you need to leak or not if you force a send before lvl17. Was enough to look pink’s lane and see he doesn’t go for a leak lvl15, so you can do it yourself.

PSS i noticed again, that i could up turret for 5 and cancel wisp, idk if would have changed the game but maybe is a better way to play.

I agree, upped turret was more or less enough ob, at least you would hold that random furb :P

2 GAME:
I watched second game lihl58b and i noticed was a pretty last second call since even ACE (he called 2) mistake the send cause he was in the rush of getting income for it.

You should be always ready for a late call, it’s a normal situation when someone calls in the last second, you playing high lvl ltd game and should react faster than simple players. Was also not a mistake, just a slow move from your side.

LVL 3 : Not ob is because i couldnt build better unit than mermaid lod. i m quite sure i had no other option. and if someone is that could ob was the NM player, which he didnt ob. Also red was pretty decent setup for lvl 3. at least thats what i thought. never the less i was out of other option. was not my job to hold 3 with lod. ( subjective)and I leaked hard cause i had dd (bo + herm).

I don’t know what else you got, but lod and mermaid is simply too weak build against lvl3 when you expect a send. Again cant judge it fair enough, but I would try to add one t2 tower or two at least to help your units. Its in your interests to look other lanes in game also and decide yourself do you need to ob for an exact lvl or not without advices to do it from your team.

At lvl 4 i had 1 tier 1 builded which i was adviced to sell which i did. and i dont need more than a lod mermaid to hold 4, i held with lod mermaid a lot of times

Lod mermaid is very random setup for lvl4 (if mermaid buffs lod instead of inferno you always leak), I always try to add t2 to increase the chances to hold if smth goes wrong.

3 GAME:
I start 2 malfs cause i think 3 0 in the start is quite good especially when u have tree as a t2 to add vs lvl 2. Even if u fear warr at lvl 1, i didnt cause i think we pretty good vs warr with our units. Only clock was bad. We had ea + mines on OJ, ( i doubt it leaks vs warr) YGG, which depends on luck since he barely leak max 3 4 creeps and sometimes even hold , and me leaking 2 warr. It was Max 20 kingleak and mostly yellow ( clockwreck) leaks.

2 malfs + corrupted ent + one para on malf makes you mid against warrs even with one malf alive. Ea + mines always random, they can explode well and ea goes mid with 200-300 hp, kills max 5-8 creeps in mid and dies from warriors or mines do tk job and explode on 5-10 creeps, so you leak 10 creeps in the end. Ygg is even more random unit against warrs, you can hold or leak 15+ creeps. Clock no comments, almost full lane leak against warrs. As I see it, I always expect everyone holding worst scenario, its optimistic to say ea and ygg can go mid, so you don’t need to ob, but the chance of it is smaller than the chance they both hold badly and you king leak 30-40 creeps. My point was to say that its better to stay 2/0, kill your lane, kill some units in the middle (if you are very lucky with malf for example) than believe in luck on your team’s lanes and give more gold for your enemy if they fuck up.

4/0 is 8 wood/10 seconds
3/1 is 9 wood/10 seconds
Not sure how pushing 4/0 over 3/1 is ever better unless u send rly soon or the $10 matters

You need to make lumberjack upgrade as fast as you can (can do it when you have 2 wisps already, i do it when i have 3 wisps) because later you need it anyway. And if you do 5/0 => 5/1 and not 3/1 => 4/1 => 5/1 you lose the wood that you couldve possibly get in the end. Skipping lumberjack at 3/0 and go 4/0 (5/0, 6/0) is only worth when you plan to send next 2-3 rounds.

My review was about to show you that your gameplay is not ideal how you want it to be, and there are some aspects in which you are a bit behind. I hope you take advices rightly and accept you can play better.

Cryptonox
Forest Walker

Postby Cryptonox » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:49 pm

If you want see more serious tk from ele go watch his 2s.
Some boys talk about not being afraid a man with a gun - Until it pops off, you don't even see where they turn - Using excuses about running to get his gun - But when we see him, he is hiding underneath his bed

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:29 pm

go back bottom cryptonox.

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:33 pm

@crey , few of anyone games are flawless and perfect or ideal. mine too.. most games all of us do small mistakes.. what i tried to prove there is that u called my play not worthy lihl when clearly was some small mistakes.( in those 3 games ) and i needed to at least clarify why i did what i did.

stathis
Basic Tree

Postby stathis » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:41 pm

i saw only the game with turrets i think was bad luck..i will check the others..

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:54 pm

LIHL was so much better when we just flamed each other on forum for being LIHL-unworthy without any proof or substance to it..
These users thanked the author dweiler for the post:
7years (Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:08 pm)
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:31 pm

MickeyTheMousie wrote:LIHL was so much better when we just flamed each other on forum for being LIHL-unworthy without any proof or substance to it..

Hello archol :D

Crey
Forest Walker

Postby Crey » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:12 am

few of anyone games are flawless and perfect or ideal. mine too.. most games all of us do small mistakes..

Im happy you got that you also make mistakes, that was the main point of my review to show you that you have the potential to grow up and improve, and there was no need to claim that someone is worse than you and cant judge your gameplay when he simply wanted to help.

what i tried to prove there is that u called my play not worthy lihl when clearly was some small mistakes.

Mistakes that you made in those games are very simple and should not happen with a lihl player with such a huge expirience, thats why i called that those games dont show worth skill lvl for lihl. All you need is to be me focused and pay more attention what currently happens in game, plan more ahead, instead of only watching your own lane. Its ok when you get and use friendly devices from your team members and also you can advice them something if you think they doing it on the wrong way.

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:08 am

never said i dont do small mistakes like all others do. sometimes, which is not often, i might even tk. (not in this games for sure imo).But i think all of us do sometimes, but as an overview im at least average player and nn to include me in some tk list for small mistakes everyone can do. tbh i think was better to keep a "close eye" on me if u please, which i dont mind, but not to put me on some public TK list. I can assure u that list didnt help me for sure, i just got mad and created more drama which i apoligize for it.

Return to “LIHL Archive”