Short review of elektro- gameplay

Moderator: LIHL Staff

archol
Treant

Re: Short review of elektro- gameplay

Postby archol » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:25 am

Wow i did write a big summary (was watching all the 3 replays and was afk from time to time), but entgaming.net decided to log me out after 1 hour (?) and after relogging my whole text was gone - is that normal? Is there a way to get it back rofl

Crey
Forest Walker

Postby Crey » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:31 am

@archol Ent servers dont have enough memory in their storage to save all your comments.
These users thanked the author Crey for the post (total 2):
inQ (Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:39 pm) • Meshtar (Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:09 pm)

archol
Treant

Postby archol » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:08 am

Well few people asked me to review it, including elektro-.

1st game

People are wondering and saying it was bad luck and no one recognizing it - it wasnt the t1 (it can changes pathing of your own towers), it was mainly his positioning of 1-2-2(which caused 1 turret straight suicide) - when i saw the replay i knew he would leak huge on 4 (you always leak like that, i can ensure you), afterwards he even upped that front turret, which was dead value at the later levels (7 and ongoing).

Staying 7/2 was the right choice (they had a 0 vs 3 heal advantage), except team told him to suicide - as he had to recover from the level 4 leak, and why always the solution is to suicide if you leak huge? Its not. Had a game where i stayed 5/0 with tk towers on 5 (leaked 2 + 3 too), whole team insulted me, yet i was bigger value on 15 race (leaked 3-4 units) than our aqua pusher with Hydra or LoD (Dodo leaked like 13 units, we both had the same send), in the end they were even grateful for my decision - its not always about pushing and suiciding. Massing turrets was the right decision for 10 as zeus are not reliable as turrets, 1 zeus is fine as masskiller and wyvern aimer (7/3 is debattable, would just go 7/4 or pushing for an all in)

He did push after Mudman told him, yet Dimi was the main pusher and he held 15 afterwards. But the main problem was before how they sent 14 - they could sacrifice heals (they upped king, yet that king had 50% hp left), they could delay 11 + 12 + 13 way longer, they could push more to finish that actually won game etc.

2nd game

Mudman´s veteran went suicide mode on 3 (same goes for me when i go 2 blaster on 5 and leak all the time ...) and didnt spread damage. Ace didnt send 2 either, because he sent late and even a whelp (couldnt 3 prisoner, and had to do a harpy - he would die to a level 2 send already, he barely held it against a nosend), didnt up prisoner for level 3 (Mudman did told him) and leaked huge 3 against a furbolg only (others had all bloodorc + archer, except elektro- who had bloodorc + hermit).

Mesthar fail build on 4 (leaked like 13 units) too with 480 value, as nightmare went straight suicide, because his bottom was way too far behind (2 tiles).

LoD + mermaid does hold 3 against bo in most cases (only small leaks max) and 4 (if mermaid doesnt fuck up).He did sell his t1 at front after Mudman told him.

Its unfair to just judge elektro- in this game, others did even worse than him (besides selling that mermaid later and rebuilding it).

3rd game

Elektro- did push 3/0 - because they had the pushers on their side to risk a king leak. Same goes for west, they all had 3 aquas (150 value up to 200 only) + 1 sea giant, so its wrong to critizite him in that case if the other side did the same. He only leaked 4 units on 8 (rofl) and did 5 upped abnos for 10 (why would you risk to lose another 50 gold to reroll), maybe it was the better choice to 7/5 and ony 4 abnos - but whatever. Dont know his roll, but this replay was actually fine if you compare other players in the league.

Summary

Everyone can have bad games. I forgot one game that blaster had a range, because i played like 10 games in a row or sold all my hades in a 20 race in 2s, although i wanted to sell that t1 in front of them (yet we still won, write here if u was my teammate at that time - as he was laughing his ass off instead of blaming me rofl).

Other players in the very same replays did play worse or as bad as him and he does listen to advices (imagine he wouldnt listen to Mudman at all and does his own thing), compared to other certain LIHL players, who are not in the list, and unaware of their teamkills like ent.18 players - those are the real main problem in the league, thus a few people dont play that often LIHL due them (including myself) or dodge it completely like others

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:34 pm

elektro wrote:never said i dont do small mistakes like all others do. sometimes, which is not often, i might even tk. (not in this games for sure imo).But i think all of us do sometimes, but as an overview im at least average player and nn to include me in some tk list for small mistakes everyone can do. tbh i think was better to keep a "close eye" on me if u please, which i dont mind, but not to put me on some public TK list. I can assure u that list didnt help me for sure, i just got mad and created more drama which i apoligize for it.

This is starting to rub me the wrong way now rly.
I just hope you do not realize it, but by saying you do not belong on this *public tk list* you are putting yourself above pretty much moderation and community, especially those players we put on that list. For feeling so very hurt by this what you seem to understand as a public dishonorment or unjust decision or whatever, you show very little empathy for other people in the way you are behaving.You dont hear anybody else complaining about our decisions like you did. I agree in hindsight i would have prefeered to have a little personal talk with every player on why we put them on that list, what we believe they are lacking and where they need to improve. I can assure you, moderation does not want to unvouch anyone on that list, we like to have everybody keep playing here.All we want is people to figure out what they can improve and do it. As stated, this is a first attempt, and u need to let moderation learn from their work and the way you react to this is definitely not helping us in any way. If we make mistakes, we will see it and try to avoid them in the future, learning by doing.
This is not a tk list,we decided to give everybody the information that we arent satisfied with their performance, for different reasons and watch their games close.
I explained to you in private already, i do not think you are in generally a bad player.But for complaints given to us, and as you can see definitely not optimal gameplay ( mainly unfocus issues i guess) we decided to watch your games. That needs to stop and you need to play up to your potential, cause by checking some games, ive also seen u play some very good ones. I also think your attitude that you can barely improve and the mistakes you make are so little is that you do not realize that these little mistakes can make a team tk and completely throw a game. It might be small mistakes individually, but you do not always have to completely fuck up a line and go suicide to make a game not lihl worthy. I hope you will realize that aswell, and thats what we are trying to get everybody to archieve. Just play up to your potential and focus, then i dont think i will keep getting these complaints and ull be happier with our work and your stay here.
And for christs sake, relax :D

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:40 pm

i dont put myself above the player on the list cause i dont agree with it. In list should be other players imo :)) yet, i put my skill above aprox half of the league since i think im at least an average player here in lihl. Yes i learn from my mistakes, i admit when i tk, but still putting me on that list was a mistake from u guys.. at least thats how i see it.. But anyway, things cant be undone so continue the fine job ure doing. i really think moderating anything on ent is pretty hard work and pretty little apreciate.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:19 pm

Okay, i guess thats a waste of time, but let me show you about your ur better then half of the league idea, i hope i did not mix anything up:
Season 16: place 78 out of 106 elektro- 905.59 142 67 75 47.18
Season 17: place 72 out of 89 elektro- 889.67 133 63 70 47.37
Season 18: place 77 out of 84 elektro- 744.72 47 15 32 31.91
Season 19: place 61 out of 81 elektro- 865.78 118 54 64 45.76
Season 20: place 58 out of 79 elektro- 828.42 108 49 59 45.37
Season 21: place 68 out of 80 elektro- 794.48 160 73 87 45.63

There you have it black on white, your own image of your skill and your game achievements vary wastly. I know elosystem isnt perfect measurement of skill, i agree on that, still the fact that you believe you play better then half the league is, by facts simply wrong.
I dont do this to show you up or anything, im not a great player myself. I just hope that by seeing these facts you might realize that you do not play nearly as successfull or skilled then you believe you do. This season you have better elo and i hope it comes from playing better games, but for 6 seasons in a row you definitely did not perform anywhere near your selfimage, nor near the level you portray yourself to be at. I hope this will help you realize that theres definitely some truth to the fact that you need to improve, if not your performence, then definitely your results. I doubt though that you get tked 6 seasons in a row when you play on a high level constantly.

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:40 pm

anda, trust me, i know exactly where i am as skilled, and yes.. elo is not perfect measurement. tbh, i dont play as much as i would like, and i dont call ( nor im too listened when i call) so my elo depending so much on others call. that would be some reasons for my elo. I dont understand why u keep saying i dont play as good as i think since i say only im an average player here. as i Said, i could improve to be top player, not that i am one.

Cryptonox
Forest Walker

Postby Cryptonox » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:39 am

Elektro you are bottom player so if you improved you would eventually be average.
Some boys talk about not being afraid a man with a gun - Until it pops off, you don't even see where they turn - Using excuses about running to get his gun - But when we see him, he is hiding underneath his bed

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:32 pm

Crey
Forest Walker

Postby Crey » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:34 am

Just watched this game and can say it was your team fault obviously and not only elektro. From the game start he played his roll perfectly, added cavalier for lvl7 to be good against lvl8 also cause your team was weak, also with better control you wouldve not lose that heal lvl8 (yes panda you couldve control better :P). Elektro was preparing for lvl14 from lvl10 already actually, but i doubt if he stayed 7/5 you would live 14 send because your other 3 lanes were just too weak and 3 heals with wave would be not enough to clear everything. You all simply didnt need to overpush so much and then you live 14 send. Just from my own opinion was not needed to push 7/7 when you are main 14 holder, but since your team overpushed for better send lvl15 and you most likely die 14 if enemy sends anyway (elektro was playing nicely all game, but still he was not fat enough to go mid even with 7/5 as i saw it), it was right decision to gamble this lvl and try to send more lvl15 to increase chances of winning.

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:24 am

Crey wrote:

Just watched this game and can say it was your team fault obviously and not only elektro. From the game start he played his roll perfectly, added cavalier for lvl7 to be good against lvl8 also cause your team was weak, also with better control you wouldve not lose that heal lvl8 (yes panda you couldve control better :P). Elektro was preparing for lvl14 from lvl10 already actually, but i doubt if he stayed 7/5 you would live 14 send because your other 3 lanes were just too weak and 3 heals with wave would be not enough to clear everything. You all simply didnt need to overpush so much and then you live 14 send. Just from my own opinion was not needed to push 7/7 when you are main 14 holder, but since your team overpushed for better send lvl15 and you most likely die 14 if enemy sends anyway (elektro was playing nicely all game, but still he was not fat enough to go mid even with 7/5 as i saw it), it was right decision to gamble this lvl and try to send more lvl15 to increase chances of winning.

i would be happy if i dont have to kc :D

ofc he played good till lvl11 - but if he wouldnt have had overpushed at lvl12 without a reason enemy team wouldv even never send 14. They went for Arena-Send (Balista etc) and never planed to send 14. but since all (Besides me) overpushed without a reason we kingleaked big lvl12 and 13. (So i agree with 70% of ur post )

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:35 am

14 was kinda a must send for them since they lose race 15. And even if i do 3 knights with 7 4 ( which was max that i could build) i wasnt mid 14. So push was right for me since i couldnt do much more. Kc didnt affected much since we die 14 even with 4 heals. I was really hoping they cant send 14 since they sent arena, thats why i push. i knew if send i cant be mid even if i was best anti 14 we had. Ofc if i would have went full cava since lvl 1 , guess i could be mid.

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:57 am

elektro wrote:14 was kinda a must send for them since they lose race 15. And even if i do 3 knights with 7 4 ( which was max that i could build) i wasnt mid 14. So push was right for me since i couldnt do much more. Kc didnt affected much since we die 14 even with 4 heals. I was really hoping they cant send 14 since they sent arena, thats why i push. i knew if send i cant be mid even if i was best anti 14 we had. Ofc if i would have went full cava since lvl 1 , guess i could be mid.

all fine: just sayin they wouldnt had even send if we dont kingleak for 5 minutes at 12 :D - i mean we died to avg 1,4k or sth? :D

Return to “LIHL Archive”