LISTED PLAYERS > NON LISTED FOR OBS

Moderator: LIHL Staff

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Re: LISTED PLAYERS > NON LISTED FOR OBS

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:19 pm

Snowblind wrote:This is heated for very little reason

I think you are wrong. What makes me react like I do to this topic is that he has the audacity to put himself on top of every other player in this league for no actual reason. Krocis was observing games for much longer than he's been on the so-called "list" and he's just trying to have a special status to have priority over every other player just because he's been kicked of 1 game.

Let's all be honest one second, the best way to improve is to actually play the game. I don't care if Krocis can't play for some reasons, but this should not give him some more rights than other players.

I personally do enjoy observing games, not to learn from anyone, but to interact with the players/other observers, what Krocis doesn't do. If he wants to learn, he can download replays from top players and watch them, otherwise it's just annoying and he only takes other's chance to observe.
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

Jamo
Treant

Postby Jamo » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:46 pm

Jeeeeeezz. You guys need to relax on this :)
These users thanked the author Jamo for the post:
Krocis (Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:49 pm)

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:29 pm

the only way someone can learn from obs is if they are 100% focused on the game and how it is progressing. If you can do that, it means you arent busy with work/irl and therefore could have signed. I share the same view as ace on this one. Krocis already knows from the majority of the people he trusts in lihl that he was misplaced on the bottom list (no disrespect to mods) and is just using it as a way to get an obs spot. I personally like Krocis alot and think he is a great player and rely on him to carry me in some games. This post is complete bs

Le_Don
Armored Tree

Postby Le_Don » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:13 am

This request sounds pretty legit to me, i haven't read all ur arguments guys but if someones are below lihl skill average and have to improve, it looks logic to me to grant them an obs spot ( not to mention their current status is temporary). It could be abused but i'm pretty sure that it wont be abused as strong as moderators have done in the past knowing their contributions per games watched rate.

Another option, start to use your brains and make manual balance so all ppls could enjoy obsing as a strong team obs family.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:02 am

Idc ima kick always any obs that is not on spot 22 23 or 24. If u guys got any decency, u should leave game if u join as obs on a spot that is not those. Simple basic manners to avoid time lost/sniped ppl when vb gets fuked.

I wish we could just start with all obs closed by default, to avoid this issue before born

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:35 pm

Le_Don wrote:This request sounds pretty legit to me, i haven't read all ur arguments guys but if someones are below lihl skill average and have to improve, it looks logic to me to grant them an obs spot ( not to mention their current status is temporary). It could be abused but i'm pretty sure that it wont be abused as strong as moderators have done in the past knowing their contributions per games watched rate.

Another option, start to use your brains and make manual balance so all ppls could enjoy obsing as a strong team obs family.

Can you specify what kind of mod abuse you mean so we can avoid it in the future ? Merci

nukid
Forest Walker

Postby nukid » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:10 pm

all we need is more jihad

kasper699
Treant

Postby kasper699 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:04 am

but wont OBS mean players can ghost xD

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Postby iamyoursenpai » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:05 am

kasper699 wrote:but wont OBS mean players can ghost xD

playing WC3 also means you can Maphack. Walking on the street also means you could be a drugdealer.

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:23 pm

iamyoursenpai wrote:
kasper699 wrote:but wont OBS mean players can ghost xD

playing WC3 also means you can Maphack. Walking on the street also means you could be a drugdealer.

deep

Le_Don
Armored Tree

Postby Le_Don » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:54 am

@snowblind, check the forum past history for more info, bitte.

Tom_hardy
Forest Walker

Postby Tom_hardy » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:32 am

Since everybody can obs now, this topic wont be useful anymore.

Archived

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:43 pm

Why? @Tom_Hardy there is still reason to implement this rule to protect listed players against veto rule.

epicdeath
Treant

Postby epicdeath » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:32 pm

I agree with Tom here. Since all the obs spots can stay open without affecting vb I don't expect to see anyone denying an obs spot to any lihl player unless they have an excellent reason for it. If it is a consistent problem for anyone, let us mods know and we can reopen the topic but for now it will remain archived.

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:41 pm

No, if I post it, then ppl will think its biased post from me coz I obs a lot of games.I still fight for listed players not for me. There are still unreasonable vetoes of obs but again I cant post about it coz ppl find it biased from me.

Return to “LIHL Archive”