LISTED PLAYERS > NON LISTED FOR OBS

Moderator: LIHL Staff

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Re: LISTED PLAYERS > NON LISTED FOR OBS

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:32 am

Krocis wrote:i knew some ppl will make this post upset but this rly make sense.and u only feel offended just coz i did post this if it wud be any other listed player all of u wud act different way. So mb focus on what i wanted point out instead of who wrote this request.

I would not have reacted any different. I would actually expect stupid players like elektro to make this request, but not you. You don't learn anything from observing games at your point, it's just common sense. Grow up and play, this is the only way you will actually improve.
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:09 pm

Why is it recommended for ppl who wanna apply for lihl to obs lihl games? :D

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:22 pm

KiwiLeKiller wrote:I would not have reacted any different. I would actually expect stupid players like elektro to make this request, but not you. You don't learn anything from observing games at your point, it's just common sense. Grow up and play, this is the only way you will actually improve.

So much judgement in one comment :cry:
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:30 pm

i feel u are calling me retard on my face when ur argument to be obs is "to get better". U fken joking to me? Go play man, and ofc u are one of my best friends here, i like u a fken lot. But this claim ur making makes 0 sense. U would obs the same amount of games being or not being in that list, u havent increase ur amount of obs games since the list was published, u keep obs the same huge amount of games as before. Dont try to use the list thing in ur favour to have a preference slot on games.

We are not talking about u getting sniped while trying to sign to improve ur gameplay, we are talking about u being obs always with preferencw over rest lihl players, when u already obs by far more games than any other player.

Lets say i obs 1/2 games a week. U probly obs like 40/50?. And u pretend to have preference over me when i wanna obs (cuz im sniped) when u life observing? u say its to improve? Dont fken joke to me....

Stop crying, ur not more special than anyone.

BTW mick,

1) there is actually a rule (and u probly wrote that rule) that ensures obs spot for mods

2) tom said "go watch replays" u can fken dowload any reply on the page, why would they need to be obs online to improve? they can just dl 30000 replays and obs them lonely.

All ur arguments here are TOTALLY EMPTY, and my feeling is you both are calling all rest retards while laughting about rest.

If u wanna improve (a totally shit argument) you should play more than obs, and in ur case i could say u play 1 game for each 10 u obs.

Srry, ur not special just for being in a list.
These users thanked the author FadingSuns for the post:
BoretkPanda (Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:38 pm)

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:01 pm

Wow, a lot of emotion on this. I don't get it. No one has any real business for observing (except mods to do ss-tests sometimes). So if someone is told to 'improve', let him obs. That is why we have obs. Chilling in obs is really below someone who is in the process of improving. Personal comments about if Krocis observes too much is kinda :shock:
These users thanked the author dweiler for the post:
nicolai123 (Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:25 pm)
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:14 pm

Theres a given point when u can not improve more from obs, theres a point that or u play or u wont get better by obs.

U need to make fast build decissions + fast calls and that is the fken thing that makes the difference in lihl -> small details. And u wont learn certain things observing

Lets start on the point that Krocis is not at all a bot player ( most of us agree on that) im certainly sure that he has like 0 things to learn. He has just to stay focused on games. In terms of build knowledge/strategies he is 100% fine ( i can tell this cuz im, of the active players, the one that play most with him either on lihl or 1200).

The obs are here to let ppl improve and to let mods do ss test? u joking? thats the only real purpose of obs? NO WAY. We already gave lihl candidates preference to obs BECAUSE THEY CANT SIGN!!. Thats not the case for listed ppl. Everyone listed on the list at botton know already everything u need to know as obs, we not talking about 1200 "virgins" applying to lihl here

The comment about krocis observing too much is not a personal thing, ITS A FACT. He makes nore look like an initiated in observing theme, Krocis is by far the person who has observed most games in last idk... 5 seasons?

This is all a JOKE topic. Pure tk and should burn completely.

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:38 pm

Honestly it is pretty pathetic people care this much about observer priority. Observing is the most boring shit anyways, if it makes him improve(which was demanded of him) what the hell is the problem. Obviously the net gain from observing is higher if worse players observe as opposed to better players observing.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:03 pm

ofc its annoying when ppl demand obs spot "to improve" and barely play. Cannot and should be not at all the purpose of the list to guarantee the obs spot to bot ppl. They should actuallt be more active playing games than any other thing. Unless u wanna do a reevaluation of the list by measuring their "observer skills"

In Krocis case specifically, it touches my balls a lot that he never signs when ppl is needed but he is the first joining as obs. I have seen MANY lobbies die while needing +1 and he not sign cuz he wanna be obs. Then lobby dies and i go 1200 and there he joins to play. Its not he has work issues that he cant play, he just dodge lihl letting it die, but in the other hand he wants a ensured obs spot. I dont !yes to this because the purpose of the list is totally twisted here, list is made to make ppl improve, and u improve by playing, and u show ur improvements by playing.

And as i already stated, he is not trying harder to obs since the list is published, he keeps observing the same huge amount of games as before the list came up. Ofc it touches ma balls this spot thing, not cuz i wanna ensure obs spot for me, but cuz i wanna force him to sign if he really wanna be part of lihl, this is not legion observe league, we are here basically to play, noone forces u to play, but make this claim when ur already observer n1 in lihl and u also dont lack any knowledge that u could acquire by obs makes no sense.

I actually would ask to @lihlmods to stablish a minimun activity (playing) of bot players in order to reevaluate. else the list makes 0 sense to me.

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:45 pm

Krocis wrote:Why is it recommended for ppl who wanna apply for lihl to obs lihl games? :D

It is recommended for them because they can get the vibe of LIHL before joining, they can see the type of gameplay we offer before joining, they can chat with some people to get tips, etc. before joining. You can learn stuff from observing games only when you did not adapt yet to the style of LIHL games and when you are not LIHL level.

There is absolutely no way you will learn something from being observer, especially when the lvl of skill in LIHL is as bad as now. Also, there is no fucking way you will learn something from being observer when there is no -rolls command, where you can actually analyze one's decision making and try to understand it.
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:39 pm

Just fyi I played 147 games this season so far, 54 of 79 active ppl played less games than 147 :) that doesnt prove dat i play good amount of games and dat I do not dodge lihl? I even rly obs less than before bcoz of work. My point is not to obs more games with privilige. So let mods decide instead of arguing about this topic.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:49 pm

look, if u try sign and get sniped, i got 0 issues with giving u priority as obs. If u dont even try to sign just go hell.

Thas the final resume of my view.

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:00 pm

Mick, smart as always.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:47 pm

Its Krocis business if he wants to sign for a game or not, nobody elses. When you are occupied by work or somehow distracted in any way by family friends jobs etc i wouldnt play myself, even more when i know my games are watched closely and might bring me in danger of getting unvouched when i play unfocused. This is heated for very little reason

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:56 pm

Snowblind wrote:Its Krocis business if he wants to sign for a game or not, nobody elses. When you are occupied by work or somehow distracted in any way by family friends jobs etc i wouldnt play myself, even more when i know my games are watched closely and might bring me in danger of getting unvouched when i play unfocused. This is heated for very little reason

Why u need obs so bad to learn if ur occupied with other stuff. U rrly gona kick a person that is whiling to obs for another one that is working and having ltd on second instance just because he is mentioned on a list?

Insert coin again...

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:08 pm

Just one more and last thing. @krocis the day for u leaving the bot list is more close than far, thats for sure, i wonder if u gona suicide once u lose ur 007 obs license cuz ur not anymore a "listed" guy.

CANT WAIT FOR U TO LEAVE BOT AND KICK U FROM OBS EVERY SINGLE GAME MA TKROKIS

Return to “LIHL Archive”