LISTED PLAYERS > NON LISTED FOR OBS

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Krocis
Treant

LISTED PLAYERS > NON LISTED FOR OBS

Postby Krocis » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:56 pm

Can u pls make rule that listed players have some privilege for obs? How can i learn when always I am kicked from obs...Also mod doesnt want to leave obs for me to learn.

GonnaGetRekt
Armored Tree

Re: LISTED PLAYERS > NON LISTED FOR OBS

Postby GonnaGetRekt » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:18 am

Being a listed players doesn't mean u already "learnt",so that non listed players should have privilleges over listed players so that they can learn more and apply?
Thats just my opinion :)
sdb.

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:39 am

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:19 pm

Sounds logic to me, will discuss
These users thanked the author Anda for the post:
Krocis (Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:43 pm)

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:13 pm

lol no? wtf is this idea?! everyone should have the same value when it comes to observe a game! i doubt anyone who is in lihl can actually learn much from observing lihl games, and if you do, most people also could learn from it, so i don't see why YOU specifically would have an advantage over others. i see this as taking advantage from the fact that you have been missplaced on this list of non lihl-level players and obvious you don't actually deserve to be there.
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:13 pm

What I find curious is the fact that for Krocis to get on that list he had to be named by majority of moderators, yet he is the only one almost universally defended by lihl players to not actually belong in that list, myself included. Kinda proves its all about opinions.

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:34 pm

dont uh think playin Games will u help more than just obs?

Escaflowne
Armored Tree

Postby Escaflowne » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:42 pm

Meshtar wrote:What I find curious is the fact that for Krocis to get on that list he had to be named by majority of moderators, yet he is the only one almost universally defended by lihl players to not actually belong in that list, myself included. Kinda proves its all about opinions.

I don’t play LTD anymore. But when I was still active Krocis was THE TK player. Trying out experimental shit in lihl that didn’t work, and struggled with ez rolls like Blaster. Basically everyone i talked to thought he was TK. And I was by far not a top player, more the oppposite. I think though that this history might still be lingering back in many players heads (including some mods). But it seems, as far as I can tell, that he improved a lot..

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:13 pm

If people had high IQ like me they could just manual balance and we would not have this problem

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Postby iamyoursenpai » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:13 pm

You're talking about me staying in obs while you wanted to obs. To make it clear, we won't implement a rule about that. It will stay common law to give away and/or slot if you feel its right. It's not like you obs just 1 game a day. You obs many games, so i don't really get why this post was made.

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:03 pm

lol krocis bastard taking advantage of being on that list. bitch fuck off we know ur just too busy to play so u wanna watch XD

epicdeath
Treant

Postby epicdeath » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:39 pm

For me if you're gonna list some ppl and say you guys gotta step up or step out I don't see why you wouldnt wanna make it as easy as possible for them to do so

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:33 am

Zero sense.

1) Idk why u get offended when u are kicked from obs cuz there are more than 3 obs, should be common sense for all to leave the game if ur not on spot 24/23/22

2) appart the fact u are by far the player who obs more games in lihl, its well know by all that you can let a lobby that needs +1 die, cuz u just wanna obs. Im tired of being 10+ mins waiting for +1. And suddenly when game starts u are the first person joining game (as obs ofc)

If anything, ur obs obsession should be banned and not encouraged. Srsly sucks many times and u already know it. Lihl is a league to play not to obs, ppl tend to forget it.

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:00 am

So @fadingsuns I even pm u why I dont play when I cant rly play. Its caused by my work which sometimes require working any time of day/night. Idk why u still feel offended when I even left slot for u when u wanted play and i was signed to game just to make a peace.
Show me a rule for what I shud be banned there is no rule about how many games u r allowed to obs.zero sense.

@iamyoursenpai You as a mod tagged me as a tk player. So mb u shud do the best to help me out of this list? As a mod u shud do anything good for community.

@kiwilekiller i only obs some players who i think i can learn from.

i knew some ppl will make this post upset but this rly make sense.and u only feel offended just coz i did post this if it wud be any other listed player all of u wud act different way. So mb focus on what i wanted point out instead of who wrote this request.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:15 am

In all honesty, if you are going to list players and say they have to improve, they should be allowed to use all resources. A listed player having preference over a regular player makes total sense here. I also see that Krocis 'uses' the list for his own good, but it's right that Krocis gets the obs spot than senpai, when Krocis is told to improve by the same guy :)

Edit:
Quote from Tom_Hardy when he wrote "the purge"

Nevertheless, we strongly recommend you to work on your game, watch replays, whatever is necessary. Consider this a wakeup call.

Then don't make 'whatever is necessary' less available for no reason.
These users thanked the author dweiler for the post:
Krocis (Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:35 am)
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Return to “LIHL Archive”