Giving away my LTD-account

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Re: Giving away my LTD-account

Postby Diablo_ » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:44 pm

Truth is ... you always had a too high opinion of yourself. I don't think many people consider you to be above average, yet you seem to think you are one of the best players and everyone should do as you say. It's just natural that people won't follow (in their eyes) average players' calls.

Get off your high horse and understand that you aren't as good as you think.

PS: ToKs have more range than time stealers.
These users thanked the author Diablo_ for the post:
epicdeath (Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:35 am)
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

hehaoyuan
Resource Storage

Postby hehaoyuan » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:58 pm

Diablo_ wrote:Truth is ... you always had a too high opinion of yourself. I don't think many people consider you to be above average, yet you seem to think you are one of the best players and everyone should do as you say. It's just natural that people won't follow (in their eyes) average players' calls.

Get off your high horse and understand that you aren't as good as you think.

PS: ToKs have more range than time stealers.

When did we play together the last time or how do you know how i play or act in LIHL, 1200+ or ent.18? You just talk about something in your mind or someone tells you.

I greatly improved since the last half of this year by a huge margain already, yet you judge me from years ago or from whatever timeline you got your opinion from - i dunno why you got the opinion that i was always below average despite the fact how i played in all seasons and tournaments so far - i never considered myself highend either (only few players deserved that in my opinion), except in 2s

Before entconnect they considered my opinion and/or followed - after all names changed ingame the same players i recognize (or dont recognize me) did 360 turn, and that situation really disappoints and bothers me. I dond mind what the otheres are doing and they should not follow my calls blindly, i care if they do shit calls and i give my opinion (sending 14 into blaster and immo etc., sending 1 + 4 with 0 anti 5 and 7, and we lost like 4 heals on 5 even after i told my team about it x times) and they refuse it. Maybe the situation would be avoided if i use my original account and people recognize me, but somehow all my accounts were linked to this account .... and i was too lazy to switch it

If anyone is honestly really interessted, just write me on Discord or here regarding my account - i dont want to spend my birthday discussing this topic about my situation

Cheers
Last edited by hehaoyuan on Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jamo
Treant

Postby Jamo » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:28 pm

blablabla... can you stop making such stupid topics worshipping yourself? Or is it just another troll? Close and delete, ty

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:03 pm

Happy birthday and RIP archol, master of ltd! I will never forget that game we played many years ago with Arishok. Thanks for all the players you taught and made ready for LIHL. Without you LIHL would be half as empty. Peace out bro!
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Dong
Donator

Postby Dong » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:12 pm

Have you guys heard about the new warcraft 3 remastered version, that was announced at blizzcon ? and what are your thoughts ?

Dong-
Thou shall self tk.

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:40 pm

Dong is trying to change the subject, but in fact, secretly he wants to buy archol's account for the pro elo.
These users thanked the author Meshtar for the post:
Krocis (Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:35 pm)

hehaoyuan
Resource Storage

Postby hehaoyuan » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:25 pm

dweiler wrote:Happy birthday and RIP archol, master of ltd! I will never forget that game we played many years ago with Arishok. Thanks for all the players you taught and made ready for LIHL. Without you LIHL would be half as empty. Peace out bro!

Thanks man, much appreciated - we had our differences especially when we were mods, but i always respected you deep down.

But how dare of you? Master of 7 was my nickname at season 1 (history lesson at the end), how dare you forgot that - what game was that with Arishok again?

Ye, i was already training 2 pupils into LIHL (one of them is really promising, nikzor1337) - cant even count how many i trained into LIHL, unfortunately im too disappointed to continue WC3 and train them further - yeah sometimes i take things to personal than blaming others, i blame myself - thats the problem, but we will meet again in WC3 Remastered rofl (till then i should be settled down again) - but im sure Nikzor1137 will find his way to LIHL soon or later

Good luck and best wishes to all, ill take my feeled 10th break from WC3 for a while
These users thanked the author hehaoyuan for the post:
dweiler (Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:30 pm)

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:53 pm

As long as you comeback for a feeled 11th time, no problemo amigo ;)

nukid
Forest Walker

Postby nukid » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:50 pm

you can buy archols and my account in a bundle for just 4,99$ on www.whogivesashit.com :D

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:42 pm

nukid wrote:you can buy archols and my account in a bundle for just 4,99$ on http://www.whogivesashit.com :D

I can't seem to access that site, can you please give correct link because I am very interested.
These users thanked the author dweiler for the post:
Jamo (Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:44 pm)
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:23 pm

dweiler wrote:
nukid wrote:you can buy archols and my account in a bundle for just 4,99$ on http://www.whogivesashit.com :D

I can't seem to access that site, can you please give correct link because I am very interested.

the domain is for sale

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Postby iamyoursenpai » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:45 pm

locked and archived since irrelevant.

Return to “LIHL Archive”