Giving away my LTD-account

Moderator: LIHL Staff

hehaoyuan
Resource Storage

Giving away my LTD-account

Postby hehaoyuan » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:47 pm

About 1750 elo - im tired of a lot of players in LIHL, 1200+ and ent.18, hit me up if interessted

Before entconnect they literally followed all my calls or considered it greatly - now they argue nearly every single call. Im literally tired of it to argue every game mostly from level 1 to end

Last game i build toks 8 tiles (!) in front of my timestealers and toks got behind timestealer at 16 after killing 1-2 dinos ... seems this game wants me to quit as i also get double sends on 2 and 3 either since the past days in 1200, whereas even LIHL players flamed me even after i got bo and furb and still leaked with 1/0 because i told them that it will happen - which did happen as i told them beforehand etc
Last edited by hehaoyuan on Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:21 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Meshtar
Treant

Re: Giving away my LTD-account

Postby Meshtar » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:52 pm

Is it me or we get trolls in LiHL section on daily basis now?

hehaoyuan
Resource Storage

Postby hehaoyuan » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:53 pm

Meshtar wrote:Is it me or we get trolls in LiHL section on daily basis now?

No because im archol - all my accounts are linked to hehaoyuan somehow

Last game Shambles force send 1 and 4 and the game after another player argued every single call too, yesterday same shit and before that too with LIHL players who did so shit calls that i lost some of my braincells - its funny to see the way from another perspective if they dont know who u are ....

... and its a shit feeling, seems reputation does count in that game, because everything you built up is gone since entconnect launched

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:10 pm

Its easy to prove your identity arch. Just tell them one of your stories :D

hehaoyuan
Resource Storage

Postby hehaoyuan » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:16 pm

Meshtar wrote:Its easy to prove your identity arch. Just tell them one of your stories :D

Its over honey, the damage i suffered in LTD since entconnect is overwhelming my past experiences with everyone - i told few players who i was, and they followed suddenly - next day they forgot who i was and started to argue everything, ... and i just want to enjoy the game too after work (anominity ala not calling) and not telling them everytime who i am or argue nearly every single time about their calls etc.

I also play to win so i start to intervene so often and thats literally impossible as i lost nearly every game since entconnect due this situation, its like they treating you as ent.18 player suddenly without any reasons

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:24 pm

So go back to lihl games nub, at least everyone there knows who you are :D. Almost same level of tk, but you can't have it all. I get the frustration that comes from being a competitive guy and having to rely on 3 other people who often disagree, but you need find a chill way to play ;) Take a break, relax and come back to tk me in lihl as always.

hehaoyuan
Resource Storage

Postby hehaoyuan » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:39 pm

Meshtar wrote:So go back to lihl games nub, at least everyone there knows who you are :D. Almost same level of tk, but you can't have it all. I get the frustration that comes from being a competitive guy and having to rely on 3 other people who often disagree, but you need find a chill way to play ;) Take a break, relax and come back to tk me in lihl as always.

You know why i dodge LIHL, since your topic and that wont change now

epicdeath
Treant

Postby epicdeath » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:53 pm

@DJ.FM I'd cop the account

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:55 pm

Its so sad to read the story about u leaving ltd cuz u made ts 8 lines behind tok and it went front.

Literally my tears were falling like Victoria falls while i was reading such dramatic story

hehaoyuan
Resource Storage

Postby hehaoyuan » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:58 pm

FadingSuns wrote:Its so sad to read the story about u leaving ltd cuz u made ts 8 lines behind tok and it went front.

Literally my tears were falling like Victoria falls while i was reading such dramatic story

Next game my team insulted me badly and gave me the fault that we lost, even after i explained that shit - we wouldnt die at all but both ygg/toks were the last survivor from about 8 timestealer, ghost and both ice trolls, how the fuck is that even possible?You can check that in my last replay

Edit: to explain how this fuck happened - tok/ygg at front (8 tiles), behind the timestealers upped ice troll and ghost, and behind the ghost an unupped troll, so 4 lane, and 4 lanes in front from those ts the tok/ygg - 16 came and dinos came in a line and forced the toks to move from bottom of the line to top left of the line after killing 1-2 units and all my other towers were on the top right side and died before them, and the last survivors were ygg/tok

This game just wants me to quit too, im leaking 5 all the time too with 2 blasters (like 5 times in row, up to 10 birds) - thats not unlucky, thats a sign to quit.

Rminds me of patarinsky 3 blaster leak on 7 without any send (we died at 7 due that) and he quit too because of this shit

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:39 am

stop it man

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:23 am

I want!!
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

7years
Forest Walker

Postby 7years » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:24 am

me too!!

!roll

Result: 5 of 5
These users thanked the author 7years for the post:
Diablo_ (Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:34 am)

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:43 am

Stop abuse lsd
These users thanked the author BoretkPanda for the post:
Krocis (Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:53 pm)

wani9311
Armored Tree

Postby wani9311 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:11 pm

Someones mad cuz 1200 boyz dont worship him?

Return to “LIHL Archive”