Handling Manner Issues in LIHL

Moderator: LIHL Staff

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Handling Manner Issues in LIHL

Postby FadingSuns » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:39 pm

Hello all,

Due to recent and old manner issues we have had always in lihl, i have been trying to get into a formula to handle them and here is my proposal.

1st Manner issue will get a warning and 2md manner issue (within the same season) will grant a ban.

First of all. What do I understand as "manner issue". No, im not talking about the classic "ur noob" "u suck" etc, no, im talking about some actions that should never take place here such as (gona give recent examples, dont feel bad)

1) Leave the game before it ends and sign sniping all the lobby. (Wani yesterday)

2) Mobing, constant attack to a given player. (mudman vs vendeta)

3) The issue where all lobby understand is fair to roll for the ppl who was signed for 30 min with fuker/mudman recently

I think we all agree that we are a closed and small community and certain things should never happen here, things as the one i stated and many other examples that u might imagine while reading this topic.

Whats the goal of this? to keep the "toxic" and "unfair" actions done by us to other lihl members to minimum possible.

Who determine what is a manner issue? OFC the moderation team have more than enought criteria to determine if something is below the expected behave in lihl or not.

Talking with anda about Wanis case, ofc i realize that a ban for "rq" is a bit extreme on that case, but we dont have any other way/rule to punish such behave, and its pretty clear that what Wani did should not be allowed in lihl, but theres not a clear way to handle this scenario. For me a 1st warning with a promise of unvouch on next "lame" action is sufficent on this case. But for sure that i expect "something" to be done, and with the current ruling is either ban for rq or do nothing. Both seems not best solution.

So if we group all the manner issues together under same rule and make it cumulative (season by season) i think we will for sure reduce this lame actions that currently happen on lihl (and in past too)

Please, this is not to chase ppl who u hate or to denounce "X guy called me retard", no. Its about real manner issues as the one described with Wani.

Wanna hear ur view in this but i think that for lihl basic manners are at least as same important as the rules ingame.

Meshtar
Treant

Re: Handling Manner Issues in LIHL

Postby Meshtar » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:53 pm

I agree with everything Ace said. Its a bit sad that we need things like this moderated but its a necessity it seems and I think the model he proposed is a reasonable one. Furthermore I think it should cover also in-game behavior, all the aspects that aren't covered by general LIHL rules.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:41 pm

Meshtar wrote:I agree with everything Ace said. Its a bit sad that we need things like this moderated but its a necessity it seems and I think the model he proposed is a reasonable one. Furthermore I think it should cover also in-game behavior, all the aspects that aren't covered by general LIHL rules.

Says a well-known ragequitter.
These users thanked the author dweiler for the post:
BoretkPanda (Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:59 pm)
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:18 pm

Violating any rule can result in disciplinary actions including verbal warnings, temporary & permanent bans from LIHL games and/or ENT games. It goes without saying that a minimum of manners and fair play is to be expected in a league. Therefore, any behavior that is deemed to be 'out of line' with LIHL's values can be acted upon by league moderators.
These users thanked the author HazarDous for the post:
Stiff_Maistar (Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:40 pm)

point
Forest Walker

Postby point » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:31 am

if i remember correctly i did ragequit twice in my lihl career while elo system were broken by blizz patch. for the first time i m surely deserve a ban for rq and insta sign for the next game, but no1 care about that and only you @fadingsuns starts talking about manners - i respect that. next time i did rq and not even try to sign a game(elo system still broken) and this case you start to heavy insult me about my ragequit(imo for no reason cuz i didnt break any rule so far). So i got a real question: WHY THE FUCK you permit to talk about manners now, while you dont follow SIMPLE example, when you should have report before insult?
also why the fuck such person like you even trying to talk about manners when you allow yourself to insult people by choosing to play one unit over another?who the fuck are you buddy? FUCK OFF AGAIN
you are just a hypocrisy guy who starting a cases which doent leads to anything to make this game better
when i join this league i were hoping that i came into smart and respectfull community,but now i just realize that this is just a bunch of egomaniacs and retards which doesnt have any concepts of respectable community(except rly small amount of members who is really trying to make this league better and a couple of players who is trying to avoid conflict situations)
so the real question is wtf you all create an illusion about manners here while no1 give a a real fuck
would recommend to stfu to all and just play without sense of superiority because all of us just god damn waster time ppl

P.S. i lost all of my manners about lihl long time ago and not even trying to say that im a real specimen of a good guy anymore

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:28 am

@point ace doesnt have to be an angel or not part of a problem to acknowledge its there and try to get rid of it. People often understand they misbehave but cant stop themselves in the situation knowing its wrong in the first place.Peoples tempers differ, still we appreciate if somebody uses their time to better the community.
Look again what precisely he asked for, he wants to find a guideline that allows it us as moderators to help us balance things out when we often are conflicted how and what to do because a lot of situations are not black and white cases.
Also please remember that ace never wanted to be a moderator, but stepped up to help out the community even against his own interest. You dont have to like his current behaviour, but you should remember it and give him at least a little respect for that time.
And from my personal experience,ace often helps me balance my thoughts and feedback when i need a second opinion on smth, cause he actually cares. No idea why u think hes troublesome and dont give a fuck in general. He just asked for a way to not punish 2 rulebreaks, cause he just wanted the players to admit their fault and learn from it without taking personal playtime off them and nille and wani away from the community over the weekend.
These users thanked the author Anda for the post (total 2):
7years (Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:24 am) • nicolai123 (Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:31 pm)

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:46 am

im just cryng hard, what u expect rest of the ppl when u rq point? u rrly telling me that im a bad person because i get mad when u rq?

Fuck off retardo. Ur for sure one onf the lowest persons in lihl, btw go ahead and gimme games where i insult someone for his build decissions, just pure bs.

Thats precisely the only thing that actually makes me mad, when ppld tell me what to build or when ppl breal rules.

U try to justify urself, u have rq 2 times in 2 seasons.

I have only been banned 1 time in 11 seasons for falling sleep. Never broke a single rule in ma life. Ur a well known rulebreaker,.

Keep talking kid and plz deposit all ur tears here \______/

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:55 am

point wrote:if i remember correctly i did ragequit twice in my lihl career while elo system were broken by blizz patch. for the first time i m surely deserve a ban for rq and insta sign for the next game, but no1 care about that and only you @fadingsuns starts talking about manners - i respect that. next time i did rq and not even try to sign a game(elo system still broken) and this case you start to heavy insult me about my ragequit(imo for no reason cuz i didnt break any rule so far). So i got a real question: WHY THE FUCK you permit to talk about manners now, while you dont follow SIMPLE example, when you should have report before insult?
also why the fuck such person like you even trying to talk about manners when you allow yourself to insult people by choosing to play one unit over another?who the fuck are you buddy? FUCK OFF AGAIN
you are just a hypocrisy guy who starting a cases which doent leads to anything to make this game better
when i join this league i were hoping that i came into smart and respectfull community,but now i just realize that this is just a bunch of egomaniacs and retards which doesnt have any concepts of respectable community(except rly small amount of members who is really trying to make this league better and a couple of players who is trying to avoid conflict situations)
so the real question is wtf you all create an illusion about manners here while no1 give a a real fuck
would recommend to stfu to all and just play without sense of superiority because all of us just god damn waster time ppl

P.S. i lost all of my manners about lihl long time ago and not even trying to say that im a real specimen of a good guy anymore

tough words by some1 who dodge lihl cause of attitude and behaviour and deals since then with reports and gettng reported at 1200 :D

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:30 pm

Wow nille's list did that to point.. Pretty sure I remember him having nice manners the first couple of weeks when he joined. Talking about ego and then delivering some rude shit like that?

@n1ll3 need list #3 pls and remember point rq twice and mesh once, they need demote

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:28 pm

MudMan wrote:Wow nille's list did that to point.. Pretty sure I remember him having nice manners the first couple of weeks when he joined. Talking about ego and then delivering some rude shit like that?

@n1ll3 need list #3 pls and remember point rq twice and mesh once, they need demote

Says a ghoster. That warrants 2 places demote imo. :roll:

wani9311
Armored Tree

Postby wani9311 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:17 pm

Talking about manners really lol when was 'if u dont do this for me ill do that' attitude became manners? I gotta admit I see point's point, have at least little bit of decency before you talk about manners. I am super field manual follower in general, in real life or game, that is why I usually respect whatever players do except few occasions. But you, lol, out of any lihl players I haven't seen any more arrogant personality except mb 1 or 2 in, u ignore every single request which was not even order, but kind ask from any of players in team game I have seen so far and do whatever the fuck u want without giving any respect to people talk about manners? It really is joke man... i mean u need to serious education about what manner really is to live real life, I would consider that especially how u actually think you are acting decent
Last edited by wani9311 on Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

wani9311
Armored Tree

Postby wani9311 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:32 pm

Just please unvouch me and remove this thread, this is just far too disgusting to read really, Like every sentences he saying explains about his ego, 'give up spot or I report' 'punish him or I do same every time' I can't believe how I played this game too long to see this cheap threat from fucking maniac like him.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:40 pm

u nn someone unvouch u, just dont play anymore if u dont want. U still think that leave the game before it ends and even more, snipe all signing next lobby is a nice thing and should be not pusnished.

Thas the main reason for me to make this topic. For ppl like u or point that even play the victim role after doing such lame moves.

Plz link me any game i did something remotely close to that.

U still think that me demanding ur spot in next lobby is something wrong? when i stayed till game end and u didnt?

Definitely u need some kind of punishment to learn ur lesson.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:47 pm

Just encourage you, point and whoever to link me a game when i get mad when ppl dont do what i tell them to do. Im 2000% sure u wont find any game of that kind on my 5k lihl games, simply because i NEVER told anyone what to build ever + i NEVER forced any call ever.

I have played more lihl games than any player except stathis, u think i never had reasons to rq? i never had reasons to do the lame things that u guys did within just 200 games in ur history?. Nice fken joke, if u dont know basic manners its ur own issue not mine.

Whatever u say about me is wet paper until u show it with proves sogo ahead and put ur proves in the table or just shut the fk up.

BTW i was never banned in pub neither on lihl, that maybe means something?

How many million times has point been reported, and u?

Just show evidences or simply shut the fk up

wani9311
Armored Tree

Postby wani9311 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:34 pm

1. You dont understand single thing what I just said
2. I know this would be useless since u wont understand but way u think... i rather feel pity for you now really keep live in ur sweet dream where u r respected and well

Return to “LIHL Archive”