time to clean out the trash

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Re: time to clean out the trash

Postby Vendeta » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:20 pm

This is drama post, because from what everyone can see, the only way u want to make this league better is to unvouch people for current low skill, or like now to unvouch people who dont want to play at certain time, or simple cant.

Bottom line is, ur only solution to every problem is unvouch.

Constatly unvouching people is not solution, nor is "taking out the trash" as u named this thread.

If we want to help this league, and community to be alive, we need to encourage people to stay and play, either help get better skill, or simple give better enviroment in lihl. Each person. As i worked on that last months, everyone should, if there was good enviroment, people wouldnt take breaks, and play more in 1200 or else, instead of here.

And sinply, my opinion is that this thread is showing more that exact lame enviroment. You should have made complete opposite from this, instead of "taking out the trash" thread, u should have made "bring people back", or such.

This is just my humble opinion,no offence to anyone.
D.S. 1989

Le_Don
Armored Tree

Postby Le_Don » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:38 pm

@Mudman i'm pretty sure that you wrote this thread without thinking. This kind of politic would lead at the best to promote a frustrating athmosphere by forcing some players to play or increase inactivity by unvouching them. Dunno what the best here tbh.

@Qvist and get reported and banned cuz of building spawn t1 lvl3, no ty.

@Deckard Cain i think that blizzard patchs and the fact that wc3 does not bring much players would be the reasons why the activity dicreased. Merge lihl and 1200+ bot would not fixe the issue here.

@dweiler the way you make hasty conclusion based on wrong facts sometimes is quite disturbing. Crey is for the moment one of the best moderator i have seen here : doing a concise and pragmatical work ( gj crey for that btw ).

Le_Don
Armored Tree

Postby Le_Don » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:40 pm

Looks like vendeta feeling da unvouch coming for him, PANIN TIME !!

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:44 pm

Le_Don wrote:@dweiler the way you make hasty conclusion based on wrong facts sometimes is quite disturbing. Crey is for the moment one of the best moderator i have seen here : doing a concise and pragmatical work ( gj crey for that btw ).

I think you are drawing hasty conclusions, because you are interpreting what I said wrongly. Just recently 2 mods resigned, leaving pretty much Crey as the only active mod left. That is what I meant with 'pretty much dead moderation'.

Also for other comments, I am not advocating to disban LIHL, but I do think it's a moment to reflect on why exactly we should have LIHL with the recent transition to wc3connect and some people who don't seem to understand the value of a league (e.g. manners and skilled play).
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Le_Don
Armored Tree

Postby Le_Don » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:49 pm

dweiler wrote:
Le_Don wrote:@dweiler the way you make hasty conclusion based on wrong facts sometimes is quite disturbing. Crey is for the moment one of the best moderator i have seen here : doing a concise and pragmatical work ( gj crey for that btw ).

I think you are drawing hasty conclusions, because you are interpreting what I said wrongly. Just recently 2 mods resigned, leaving pretty much Crey as the only active mod left. That is what I meant with 'pretty much dead moderation'.

It have been the case for a damn while with nore only moderating the league , and for the moment Crey is doing better in my humble opinion. I have never heard that coming from you at this time.
Last edited by Le_Don on Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Le_Don
Armored Tree

Postby Le_Don » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:49 pm

Also imo if someone have to complain its crey himself for doing the job alone, ils quite disrespectfull comming from you since he is doing the job and there is nothing to complain about.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:57 pm

Le_Don wrote:Also imo if someone have to complain its crey himself for doing the job alone, ils quite disrespectfull comming from you since he is doing the job and there is nothing to complain about.

I don't know, you are taking what I wanted to say in a really bad way. Sorry if I offended you or Crey with it. Crey is a fine moderator in my opinion. Maybe I should have said 'the numbers of moderators and people lining up to pick up the moderator job are not ideal, too', in my list of things which show LIHL is not at the greatest spot at the moment.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:58 pm

Le_Don wrote:Looks like vendeta feeling da unvouch coming for him, PANIN TIME !!

Since u are one of the innactive players from lihl, i can forgive u this trashtalk because u dont know what u are talking.

When the list before this one was out, i was strongly against it. And i wasnt in it. There are plenty of people who can confirm it. So its not a big surprise that im still against it. Even if i wasnt in this one either, i would still be against it. Like i am against "taking out the trash" which also includes you, since u are innactive for quite some time.

And in the end, if moderators decide to unvouch me, so be it, i am not a man/child, and i would respect the time that i have been in this league.

My personal advice to u, since u asked from moderators to delete your forum account because that is only way to keep yourself from trashtalking on forum, u should follow your words, and either comment with helping purpose, or not commenting at all, since, again, you are one of the innactive players after all.

Peace man.
D.S. 1989

Le_Don
Armored Tree

Postby Le_Don » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:08 pm

dweiler wrote:
Le_Don wrote:Also imo if someone have to complain its crey himself for doing the job alone, ils quite disrespectfull comming from you since he is doing the job and there is nothing to complain about.

I don't know, you are taking what I wanted to say in a really bad way. Sorry if I offended you or Crey with it. Crey is a fine moderator in my opinion. Maybe I should have said 'the numbers of moderators and people lining up to pick up the moderator job are not ideal, too', in my list of things which show LIHL is not at the greatest spot at the moment.

This is more appropriate imo and i agree that LIHL is not at the greatest spot although not at the badest : i remember some moments where dc pens took more than 2 weeks to getting processed.
These users thanked the author Le_Don for the post:
dweiler (Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:23 pm)

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:09 pm

What is also not really ok Donki, is you criticizing here plenty while not playing lihl for quite a while. It is obvious your absence was caused by certain events concerning moderation etc and I am really not happy about that cause we miss you in game plenty, but right now you are salting the matter pretty much . I actually agree with Vendeta here, if things are gonna get better we need to look at things better, stop producing conflicts and arguments on forum and discord and maybe address some of the problems that were brought up here. Just look at our topics lately, each one derails into some personal exchange of insults/accusations and other crap. Start being the solution rather than trying to best others in the discussion.
So instead of purging Point and other players who feel the same way lets see if their issue can be solved or not, because its worth the effort and because we really have no player base to draw from, so players that we already have here should be precious kinda.
So me being the part of solution is saying drop this topic and we can maybe open another sticky topic where people can say if they have any big issues with lihl and the way things are being done, but FOR FUCKS SAKE not to start arguing again or accuse anyone, try to be constructive and helpful rather than throwing jabs and stings towards people you dislike.

Le_Don
Armored Tree

Postby Le_Don » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:18 pm

Vendeta wrote:My personal advice to u, since u asked from moderators to delete your forum account because that is only way to keep yourself from trashtalking on forum, u should follow your words, and either comment with helping purpose, or not commenting at all, since, again, you are one of the innactive players after all.

Peace man.

Wut ? Rly niggah ? I asked moderators to delete my forum acc because i joined lihl to enjoy playing games not to spend my time arguing here over and over about simple things. But nice try mate. I forgive your bad intentions to lend words i never said, i know its your nature.
Also if you were against this "purge" maybe and i say maybe it's because you had some chance to be part of it knowing your overall Elo and the fact that you are not the kindest person here. But thats just the opinion of an inactive player, don't give it too much credit.
Salam.

Le_Don
Armored Tree

Postby Le_Don » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:32 pm

Meshtar wrote:What is also not really ok Donki, is you criticizing here plenty while not playing lihl for quite a while. It is obvious your absence was caused by certain events concerning moderation etc and I am really not happy about that cause we miss you in game plenty, but right now you are salting the matter pretty much . I actually agree with Vendeta here, if things are gonna get better we need to look at things better, stop producing conflicts and arguments on forum and discord and maybe address some of the problems that were brought up here. Just look at our topics lately, each one derails into some personal exchange of insults/accusations and other crap. Start being the solution rather than trying to best others in the discussion.
So instead of purging Point and other players who feel the same way lets see if their issue can be solved or not, because its worth the effort and because we really have no player base to draw from, so players that we already have here should be precious kinda.
So me being the part of solution is saying drop this topic and we can maybe open another sticky topic where people can say if they have any big issues with lihl and the way things are being done, but FOR FUCKS SAKE not to start arguing again or accuse anyone, try to be constructive and helpful rather than throwing jabs and stings towards people you dislike.

If i don't play atm, its just because i don't have time to, simple as that. I wonder how im salting the matter pretty much here since i have said that the idea of this topic is bad, look my first post for the reasons. If you think that im producing conflict thats your opinion and i respect it but check my few posts and dm me where and how since i'm trying to do the opposite here.
You say that you should look at things better and its what i said to mick and him saying that lihl moderation is dead while you got crey doing his best is quite inapropriate here.
I have no problems with Mick and if i disagree with him on some points it doesnt means that i dislike him, wtf ?
Same i said to Mick before, imo you doing hasty conclusions.
Maybe my way to speak is too raw but don't give it wrong interpretations plz.

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:43 pm

Ok Donk that is good to hear and I hope you come back to tk us soon enough. Your post while generally reasonable seemed argumentative to me, but maybe we can't tell anything anymore with all these topics piling up. While maybe Mick seemed too harsh in his post, moderation is an issue lately for the simple reason that Crey is the only active moderator right now. He is doing a fine job, there we all agree it seems, but it shouldn't be all up to him to deal with all these things on daily basis so yeah, maybe thats another issue we can bring to the sticky topic.

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:29 pm

@vendeta how hard is it to understand that i dont want to unvouch people for inactivity, i want to end this blatant "dodging" meta specially from people who arent even that good. I think your humble opinion is irrelevant right now since you dont even understand my basic objective behind this post. how many times do i have to repeat it for it to go through your thick head

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:20 pm

First of all name of your thread is "time to clean out the trash".

That litteraly means u call inactive people trash, and u want to get rid of them, as u stated yourself, let me quote you:
People who are actively playing in 1200 but dodging lihl coz they think theyre better than everyone else, should be unvouched immediately.

U also attacked point without any real reason. He can play or not, it is his choice only. U dont have right to choose who can stay in lihl and who isnt.

Make your own server, and make your own rules.

Since u are not capable of taking any criticism, nor comments, i will end our little "disscusion" right here.
D.S. 1989

Return to “LIHL Archive”