Just observer

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Deckard Cain

Just observer

Postby Deckard Cain » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:19 am

Hi People,

dont worry thats not a request for playin LIHL right now. I started playin 1200 seriously about a year ago and atm i got lots of time to play and have to say i improve from week to week. LTD i play over 5-6 years now maybe, even longer idk.

People i know from LIHL: Dong (on of few friendly players), yologeomancer (maybe thinks im superbad, but maybe he doesnt even care, whatever), hoebell (was very angry when i mixed engi with hr, i mean now i know its bad and wont do it again^^) and some others. as i say i played quite a lot last weeks.

Many here might think i trolled couple of games, i mean sure i fucked up many times due to testing or just failing. I acted childish sometimes, but i decided to stay calm and try play nicely with anybody (my feelings wont get hurt anymore :-) ). bashing from others is really bad sometimes and a major porblem for the entire community, but once a guy think you bad u have literally no chance to get the respect back. Blackknight, Blackwater, TGD, Loseyourself just few examples who turn a game into wild west without any manners.

I just want to say i know all the basics, can mix up and plan my game, maybe u can let me observe those games and sooner or later i can upload some games and stuff, i would appreciate it.

Name: Deckard Cain (Ingame and Discord)

Greetings

epicdeath
Treant

Re: Just observer

Postby epicdeath » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:29 am

We have a lihl-candidates role in discord, it lets you view the lihl channels so you know when a game is hosted. It also protects you from being vetoed, I'll ask the discord staff to add you to that. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or any of the other mods, either on discord or on the forum.

I'll leave this open for a little while in case you decide to make a full request fairly soon, otherwise it will be processed and you can write a new one.

Happy Gaming.

Deckard Cain

Postby Deckard Cain » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:36 am

Lovely, thanks!

Nah you can process it. maybe in a few months i ll do full request.

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Postby iamyoursenpai » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:20 pm

Deckard Cain wrote:Hi People, ...

People i know from LIHL: ... hoebell (was very angry when i mixed engi with hr, i mean now i know its bad and wont do it again^^) and some others. as i say i played quite a lot last weeks....
Greetings

rofl.

Return to “LIHL Archive”