Congratulations HazarDous

Moderator: LIHL Staff

MrStrawberry
Aura Tree

Congratulations HazarDous

Postby MrStrawberry » Thu May 02, 2019 7:51 pm

After a long discussion in lihl, during these 2 days since season should have been over, lihl players have made an agreement with Ba and Dafuker to let this season tittle to HazarDous.

Since they couldnt agree on who the winner is, and you let us all cook and tk in 1200, let me be the first who will congrats you on your first ever Lihl season win.

Once again, congratulations HazarDous, not only that u made your first win, you also made Dafuker obs games instead of play, thinking he could elo-manage, which resulted him to quit drugs, and lose his season win, you made Ace spend less than 12hours in lihl channel, which was his usual. You made Senpai to terrorize "@forum staff". Avada waited more than 4hours to obs a lihl game, and Anda showed us his subjectivity for the first time ever with his iniciative to "officially" call Dafuker a season winner.

And last, but not least, u made us all miss you, and calling your name every minute in our beloved channel, hoping in every tag we make that u will suddenly appear, or how we like to say "wild hazar appears".

I hope i see you soon, so i could congrats u in person, and see all the nice things our community has to tell u.

Untill then, your Mr. Strawberry.
These users thanked the author MrStrawberry for the post (total 3):
7years (Fri May 03, 2019 7:03 am) • TinSoldier (Thu May 02, 2019 8:36 pm) • BoretkPanda (Thu May 02, 2019 8:12 pm)

Anda
LIHL Staff

Re: Congratulations HazarDous

Postby Anda » Thu May 02, 2019 8:20 pm

Finally im proven biased, i hate BA, it is known <3

epicdeath
Treant

Postby epicdeath » Thu May 02, 2019 11:09 pm

I really don't like this post or the whole attitude surrounding this. Yes it's haza's job to reset the bots but, guess what, real life must always come first. He's a busy man and frankly 2-3 days playing games that don't count for anything really shouldn't hurt anyone. If it does then I'd like to recommend you take a few days off lihl and reevaluate your priorities, basically I would suggest being more like haza.

Moreover calling out Anda for bias here is ridiculous. Dunno how much of this you're joking about but it reads truthfully to me. Anda and I both agreed that at the moment the bots SHOULD have been reset fuker was #1 and therefore he has won this season. (Congrats to you and BA it was bloody close). Anyway I refuse to let you call a single mod biased when the call was made as a majority within moderation.

Lastly I want everyone who is genuinely upset with the past few days not being reset and the convolution around the season winner to take a step back and really have a think about whether it's worth getting upset over. As I said before, 2-3 days of noncounted games shouldn't pose a problem for anyone.

Instead of blaming haza, I'd like to thank him for all the work he puts in behind the scenes and wish everyone best of luck for the new season.

Cheers
These users thanked the author epicdeath for the post:
MudMan (Thu May 02, 2019 11:52 pm)

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Fri May 03, 2019 4:35 am

Chill, lol.

7years
Forest Walker

Postby 7years » Fri May 03, 2019 7:20 am

i thought vendes post was hilarious, don't think he meant to offend anyone or anyone got offended. also, haza always deserves a good amount of trashtalk :)

with that being said, could we get some clarification on what happens with the games that were played after april 30th? stats get deleted or counted to new season or still being discussed?
These users thanked the author 7years for the post:
MrStrawberry (Fri May 03, 2019 10:52 am)

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Fri May 03, 2019 8:15 am

7years wrote:i thought vendes post was hilarious, don't think he meant to offend anyone or anyone got offended. also, haza always deserves a good amount of trashtalk :)

with that being said, could we get some clarification on what happens with the games that were played after april 30th? stats get deleted or counted to new season or still being discussed?

All I know is, that stats never get addet manuell.

Also those teams would never had matched like this to eloresett. Guess we just played for fun but shouldnt be a problem
Last edited by BoretkPanda on Fri May 03, 2019 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jamo
Treant

Postby Jamo » Fri May 03, 2019 8:18 am

How about we make Saturday or Sunday a funday again? As last time. Mode depends on game number or so. Perfect timing
These users thanked the author Jamo for the post:
7years (Fri May 03, 2019 2:19 pm)

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Fri May 03, 2019 8:20 am

Jamo wrote:How about we make Saturday or Sunday a funday again? As last time. Mode depends on game number or so. Perfect timing

Elo is resettet now.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Fri May 03, 2019 8:53 am

All overreacted with this.

Let me suggest to mods that next time they arrange a fixed date+time where haza can 100% reset the stats and announce it with some days in advance. I dont think it needs to be 100% when 3 months passed, but we should announce it in order to give top players a chance to do their strategy (elo manage for example)
These users thanked the author FadingSuns for the post:
BoretkPanda (Fri May 03, 2019 9:24 am)

Return to “LIHL Archive”