Proposal

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Proposal

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:28 am

Hi all.
I am writing cause I heard that comming to lihl is only way for keep playing ltd. Some people asked me to apply- thank You a lot!

Nevertheless appying for lihl is below my dignity. My proposal is this: If You want one more LTD player, take me in. I have not changed for years, my skills, my attitude never changed and will remain. Therefore I will not provide any replay, cause firstly ever1 knows me, secondly it is a proposal, not an apply.

I will be polite to every1 as always and ignore noobs who think dunno on what basis that will teach me, but themselfs never were above avarage in lihl.
Ofc there is a short list of players that I am happy to follow as also a short list of players that all can get from me is !ignore. :)

Above disgration is to make clear for some people (do not wanna list those 3 names) that if lihl will take me back, the previous hate towards me will not be tolerated from me.

If lihl will decide to deny my proposal.. Please treat this post as my final goodbye. I was playing ltd for many years, it was a real pleasure and fun knowing some of U! I wish every1 all the best!

Deckard Cain
Aura Tree

Re: Proposal

Postby Deckard Cain » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:53 am

I am writing cause I heard that comming to lihl is only way for keep playing ltd.

That was exactly the same i wanted to try with my vouch.

Maybe you can add a second playerbase of people who just want to keep in touch with ltd or how is the plan for future, what happens to all 1200+ ppl who cant play in ur exclusive group?

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:42 am

Crazy_Skeleton wrote:Hi all.
I am writing cause I heard that comming to lihl is only way for keep playing ltd. Some people asked me to apply- thank You a lot!

Nevertheless appying for lihl is below my dignity. My proposal is this: If You want one more LTD player, take me in. I have not changed for years, my skills, my attitude never changed and will remain. Therefore I will not provide any replay, cause firstly ever1 knows me, secondly it is a proposal, not an apply.

I will be polite to every1 as always and ignore noobs who think dunno on what basis that will teach me, but themselfs never were above avarage in lihl.
Ofc there is a short list of players that I am happy to follow as also a short list of players that all can get from me is !ignore. :)

Above disgration is to make clear for some people (do not wanna list those 3 names) that if lihl will take me back, the previous hate towards me will not be tolerated from me.

If lihl will decide to deny my proposal.. Please treat this post as my final goodbye. I was playing ltd for many years, it was a real pleasure and fun knowing some of U! I wish every1 all the best!

Goodbye then mate
These users thanked the author MudMan for the post:
Krocis (Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:32 pm)

epicdeath
Treant

Postby epicdeath » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:51 am

Deckard Cain wrote:
I am writing cause I heard that comming to lihl is only way for keep playing ltd.

That was exactly the same i wanted to try with my vouch.

Maybe you can add a second playerbase of people who just want to keep in touch with ltd or how is the plan for future, what happens to all 1200+ ppl who cant play in ur exclusive group?

That's not our responsibility.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:28 am

Nice bs topic supreme, u just state u wont change the things that get ur unvouch and demand special threatment as a condition to comeback.

Nice shit rlly...

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:33 am

Cant Stop laughing

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:18 am

No Spaniard. I do not care at all. Still U r one of those who was nice knowing. :) All best to U!

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:27 am

take care m8

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Postby TinSoldier » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:56 am

ROFL gtfo kurwa

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:28 pm

No comeback under those circumstances, sry. U know id gladly give u a new shot if id see a way it would work out, but it would just end up in drama and bs again, and community doesnt need that. Wish u all the best mate, we stay in contact <3

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:28 pm

Thats np Andamate. U also take care! :) Close the topic than plz.

skarking
Armored Tree

Postby skarking » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:11 am

just do a real fuken apply and try to think of have you acted... I mean you can just dodge if you feel like you get bullied by someone or really dont like have some people treat you.

Return to “LIHL Archive”