Guide to minion rushing

Burn
Protector of Nature

Guide to minion rushing

Postby Burn » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:05 pm

Here is a video of me rushing a base WITHOUT A WARD!! HAHA: https://youtu.be/xX9Aqgjxk6E?t=784

Note that in this video I lost a minion because I didn't have ww on the minion, and WW was on CD on my main titan. Also, I didn't feel like buying more items, since I was confident I could kill the base.

You can actually see me teleport the titan and attempt to ww the minion if you look closely. Most bases wouldn't allow the builder the builder to leave the base, and would just get nuked down by my four minions that penetrated his virgin asshole.

Note: Minion rushing is considered an advanced technique, and shouldn't be attempted if you are new to titan, as it could cause a lot of feed to the builder in gold and hunter exp.

I'll explain to you the easiest way to minion rush. This is not how I do it, it's just the easiest way in order for me to explain it to you. I'm actually working on a guide on minion rushing as we speak.

Alright, enough talking, here are the tips for every titan. Since Foss doesn't have ww, use burrow instead.

Firstly, I want to say - don't use low level minions to siege a mega base, as mega bases do a lot of damage, unless you know what you're doing, and don't lag.

If you follow these steps correctly, then you will learn the ways of ass-ravaging.
1) Group all the fuckers together into the group control number 4. (control + 4, then 4 to select)

1.1) Every single unit should have at least level 1 nuke and wind-walk, so they don't block each other.

2) Drop two wards. They're necessary for regenerating your sperm. One at a safe distance from the towers and one at the walls, where you'll be doing most of your ass-ravaging. Eventually, you'll have complete freedom as to what to do once you're inside, like more ass-ravaging, for instance. Make sure that your titanic wards is never on cooldown, always passing it to a minion after using it, in case of emergencies, like ward blocking, etc.

3) Select your group of fuckers.

4) All minions should have at LEAST level 1 nuke and wind-walk.

5) Make sure to nuke-kill any hunters that are nearby, since they will get a lot of experience and tankiness if they are nearby and leech the experience. If any hunters blink down, be sure to back the fuck up, heal up, then kill the hunter.

6) When any unit is at or under 1/2 hp (just to be safe, usually works, I usually prefer 1/3 or even 1/4 in pubs), then ww the minion/main and put it out of tower range. Since you have a ward at the back, he'll be able to get to full life in no time. Make sure to hold shift then press 'h' so he doesn't suddenly decide to be a martyr. You can use this minion later if you want when he gets back to full Hp. You don't need to send your main titan back, however, since he will probably regenerate to full HP under the duration of his WW.

7) Time to start ass-ravaging.

EDIT: Gave video

-Burn
Last edited by Burn on Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Pongu
Armored Tree

Re: Guide to minion rushing

Postby Pongu » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:03 pm

[spoiler=]
Burn wrote:Here is a video of me rushing a base: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX9Aqgjxk6E#t=810

Note that in this video I lost a minion because I didn't have ww on the minion, and WW was on CD on my main titan. Also, I didn't feel like buying more items, since I was confident I could kill the base.

You can actually see me teleport the titan and attempt to ww the minion if you look closely. Most bases wouldn't allow the builder the builder to leave the base, and would just get nuked down by my four minions that penetrated his virgin asshole.

Note: Minion rushing is considered an advanced technique, and shouldn't be attempted if you are new to titan, as it could cause a lot of feed to the builder in gold and hunter exp.

I'll explain to you the easiest way to minion rush. This is not how I do it, it's just the easiest way in order for me to explain it to you. I'm actually working on a guide on minion rushing as we speak.

Alright, enough talking, here are the tips for every titan. Since Foss doesn't have ww, use burrow instead.

Firstly, I want to say - don't use low level minions to siege a mega base, as mega bases do a lot of damage, unless you know what you're doing, and don't lag.

If you follow these steps correctly, then you will learn the ways of ass-ravaging.
1) Group all the fuckers together into the group control number 4. (control + 4, then 4 to select)

1.1) Every single unit should have at least level 1 nuke and wind-walk, so they don't block each other.

2) Drop two wards. They're necessary for regenerating your sperm. One at a safe distance from the towers and one at the walls, where you'll be doing most of your ass-ravaging. Eventually, you'll have complete freedom as to what to do once you're inside, like more ass-ravaging, for instance. Make sure that your titanic wards is never on cooldown, always passing it to a minion after using it, in case of emergencies, like ward blocking, etc.

3) Select your group of fuckers.

4) All minions should have at LEAST level 1 nuke and wind-walk.

5) Make sure to nuke-kill any hunters that are nearby, since they will get a lot of experience and tankiness if they are nearby and leech the experience. If any hunters blink down, be sure to back the fuck up, heal up, then kill the hunter.

6) When any unit is at or under 1/2 hp (just to be safe, usually works, I usually prefer 1/3 or even 1/4 in pubs), then ww the minion/main and put it out of tower range. Since you have a ward at the back, he'll be able to get to full life in no time. Make sure to hold shift then press 'h' so he doesn't suddenly decide to be a martyr. You can use this minion later if you want when he gets back to full Hp. You don't need to send your main titan back, however, since he will probably regenerate to full HP under the duration of his WW.

7) Time to start ass-ravaging.

EDIT: Gave video

-Burn
[/spoiler]

:o

Naibelp
Basic Tree

Postby Naibelp » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:41 am

Thank you for posting this guide, very helpful to me for titan, I have been going titan recently and these tips and tricks work wonders. The BOLD/CAPS/UNDERLINE really helps to find key ideas like anal and sperm production.

Burn
Protector of Nature

Postby Burn » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:25 am

Happy to hear that Naibelp, I only aim to please, and give them what they deserve.

-Burn

Return to “Titan”