Thank you for applying.
raizoir
DIHL Staff

magic.niglet@useast

Postby raizoir » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:46 am

Name: magic.niglet
Discord name: magic.niglet or sexybrains2
Game moderator specialty (see below for choices): DIHL
Brief introduction: Sexybrains2 on europe but magic.niglet on east (credit to magic.potatoes) I play both dota and ltd and know many people on both and have played in various LTD tournaments as well. Been playing back and forth on us.east and europe for many years
What are your current hours of playing time (approximate): Weekdays anywhere from 20:00 GMT to 01:00 GMT, Weekends anytime and very late UK time on Saturday for dihl games.
What is your current time zone: GMT - London
Describe any relevant experience, both in moderating and in Warcraft III: I have not moderated the WC3 community but have helped run various clans on europe/us.east over the years when I played wc2/3.
Why do you want to become a game moderator: DIHL needs more interest (like LIHL had). There are currently a small group of us playing one DIHL game at a time and on some nights 2 at the same time. Given the recent feedback in the forum on DIHL the community needs a few key people to get it up and running again. Although the vast majority of players are us.east, having a GMT time zone person will also help manage the application/brq process and hopefully attract more players in from the apem/arem games. cashmeoutside is the only mod and I know he needs help to run this league!
What will you bring to the ENT/Warcraft III community: I am reasonably active, I do not offend easy and am happy to help where possible.
Closing Statement: I know I do not meet the requirements of a mod on the ent page however I would like to help keep the dihl bot/games alive and attract new players. Given there are not many players in the league at the moment I'll be able to pick up the ins and outs of being a mod quickly!
SexyBrains2 / magic.niglet

Anda
LIHL Staff

Re: magic.niglet@useast

Postby Anda » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:46 pm

I an not related to the DIHL in any way, but from my personal experience with sexybrains in LTD i can tell that he has a good sense of the rulesets,judging game situations,fairness and overall attitude.
If you behave in Dota like you do in LTD, i guess there is a good chance you can help that league out.
Good luck

Hash
Poison Treant

Postby Hash » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:20 pm

Seems active and motivated to help the DIHL, have heard good things about him from other players. !support

cashmeoutside-
Armored Tree

Postby cashmeoutside- » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:23 pm

Support! Niglet is a very friendly guy. He gets along with everyone. And, he's the type of guy who will be fair and responsible. He is #4 support player in DIHL.

raizoir
DIHL Staff

Postby raizoir » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:53 pm

cashmeoutside- wrote:Support! Niglet is a very friendly guy. He gets along with everyone. And, he's the type of guy who will be fair and responsible. He is #4 support player in DIHL.

thanks cash, #1 if I wasn't half asleep all the time!
SexyBrains2 / magic.niglet

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:41 pm

Approved for trial.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Return to “Processed Applications”