Wolke challenge and PP

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Beastman
Treant

Wolke challenge and PP

Postby Beastman » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:45 pm

Good Day Mods,

So Wolke was telling me along with all his buddies how I'm not any good and I shouldn't offer advice, so we ended up challengning. Wolke and his little buddies sent lvl 14 and we held easily, I was carrying my team(although according to all of his buddies I'm not good enough for lihl). We were gonna send approximately 20k wood on 17 and suddenly Wolke drop WITH Gproxy on level 15.

This is not report for dc penalize, this is report for no manners and terrible attitude, shit talking and then obviously pping. Him and psyclone and Don_ki can talk shit about me all day but this is a terribly obvious pp.

Please review this and take whatever action you feel may be appropriate.

Regards,

BEAST

Beastman
Treant

Re: Wolke challenge and PP

Postby Beastman » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:54 pm

oops

Nore
Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:00 am

Honestly, I think this was a PP.. I know d/c's happen and it's a part of this game, but this one was just waaaay too convenient.. His team fail sent on 14, beast went middle in a challenge and then once they survived the send... several seconds later he drops, when he never lagged a second all game? With gproxy? It didn't even fail to reconnect him or anything, which happens 99% of the time when someone eventually drops with proxy.. this was just a pure disconnect with proxy, which I have personally seen, only happens if the internet is shut off completely. What are the odds that a bluescreen would occur 1 round before his team dies... it's like a million-to-one really. I know mods probably will say it's not enough to prove, but in my opinion, this was definitely a PP, and I have nothing against wolke at all. I just hope that he does not repeat this kind of behavior in the future and just take his loss like a man, because this kind of crap will make the league become illegitimate and deter people from wanting to play.. I know I would be pissed if I were in beast's shoes :/

P.S. If wolke really wants to prove his innocence, he should provide a crash log from his wc3 folder.. without it, guilt should just be assumed. The circumstances were way too extreme.
God is my strength.

Dong
Donator

Postby Dong » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:05 am

Thou shall self tk.

Wolke
Forest Walker

Postby Wolke » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:07 am

Dk what to say rly, i think even this report is about me, it´s in a row with many other useless reports last days, but this is only my opionion.
I try to explain my version step by step.

First off all it´s no pp, just a simple bluescreen (see ss). I never pp and i never ff games, asked ava :D . But since this isn´t a dc penalty request it doesn´t matter, if it is, i take the dc penalty ofc.I know the timing is shit, but give me a reason why i should pp, i loose more elo that way and in addition to that we add some useless drama aswell. I have no pp and no drama history, so i asked for an innocence presumption.

Beast is mad about the game before, which result in the challenge.
Me and my "buddies" played with beast the game before and were behind 2 heals. We had 2x Mutant+ygg, so basicly 3x anti 17 and i decided to keep my anti 15 first, since nobody else could cover 15 and they could ez finish us at 15. (all in all i build 1asc and 2 auren from my anti 15 roll). Beast was rly mad about that and tried to teach me about that. I switched roll later and we failed to kill them 17, but the point here is it was no tk on purpose--->ban etc which beast reports here, just my call to stick to anti 15/20 at first.

Sorry for the disc-->wasted time
Attachments
20160815_013718.jpg
20160815_013718.jpg (9.75 MiB) Viewed 837 times

Wolke
Forest Walker

Postby Wolke » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:09 am

about that: P.S. If wolke really wants to prove his innocence, he should provide a crash log from his wc3 folder.. without it, guilt should just be assumed. The circumstances were way too extreme.

how to prove a bluescreen/pc crash ?

Beastman
Treant

Postby Beastman » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:12 am

To respond to wolke. He was 7/4, the biggest player on our team in that game and he kept making hades and anti 15, I KINDLY with a :) said @ "wolke maybe rr for anti 17?" with no leaks at all and clearly not a 15 game. I politely asked him if he WANTED to rr for anti 17 and he said don't try to teach me, !ingore beast, and said to the other team That moment when Beast tries to teach you. All of that cuz I said maybe rr for anti 17.. so ya and Psyclone joined in telling im I dont belong in lihl etc.

Kind of irrelevant but yeah thats what happened and I guess if you want to be exact the chat log.

Psyclone
Treant

Postby Psyclone » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:17 am

Yes I did and you prove me right. You were insulting everyone in channel and lobby just randomly. Very moody and infamous during the games and poisning the atmosphere (everyone can confirm -> mods might just follow the chatlog of his last few games). I did not know you until today but I will definitely try to avoid you in the future.

Beastman
Treant

Postby Beastman » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:18 am

hahahaha that is so untrue. I cannot believe Psyclone is blatantly lying about me. He says he doesn;t know me but I poison the games and I'm toxic? He is trying to take the spotlight of himself. I am clearly not toxic. lol I barely talk in the games and get along with all. And again You say yourself you didnt know me before today. Maybe provide proofs if youre gonna make ridiculous claims.
Last edited by Beastman on Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Beastman
Treant

Postby Beastman » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:18 am

im infamous but you didnt know me.

Psyclone
Treant

Postby Psyclone » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:21 am

The last chatlogs will prove and this conversation pretty much does it too, no?

Wolke
Forest Walker

Postby Wolke » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:23 am

you clearly don´t see the point, if you have 2x mutant and ygg in team, there is no rly need for more anti 17.Since current meta is go for kill 15 and we scouted spectre early i expected them to go for 15, so i stayed 7/4. Pushing more after no leak 12-13 is bad so dk what you want to tell me here. All in all my anti 15 build after 10 was 1x up lord->hades, 2x aura, 1ascendtant. At the end we die at 20 and i rr my anti 15/20 roll since beast wanted me to rr and called my play tk . You were wrong in ALL tactical advices this game and still blame me.

Beastman
Treant

Postby Beastman » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:24 am

I dont care to respond anymore. You and psyclone have fun. Im done,

Thanks.

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Postby TinSoldier » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:25 am

if there were 2 chairs sitting across from each other, and one chair had a cake, while the other one had beastmans dick, i would sit on beastmans dick and eat the cake on the other chair. with pleasure.
These users thanked the author TinSoldier for the post:
Beastman (Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:26 am)

Nore
Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:31 am

wc3 folder... go to crash logs and grab the text from today. I actually would give you the benefit of the doubt, but between the shittalking and fail send and then disconnecting right before losing, this was just too much of a coincidence. I will give it maybe a 10% chance that it was a legit d/c. Anybody could go on google and find a way to pull this off, and i've played so many games with Wolke to know this has never been a problem with him. The fact that it was right before a loss too... -_-

And in regards to the beast thing, it's safe to say you are much more toxic than him psyclone, and should not be pointing fingers at anybody. Beast is only rude when he is pushed into a corner, or bullied, which is the case here. So, instead of trying to paint this picture of him being a toxic player, you should take a nice long look in the mirror at yourselves first.
Last edited by Nore on Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Nore for the post:
Beastman (Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:34 am)
God is my strength.

Return to “Leave and DC Penalties”