ForFrodooo@uswest

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Re: ForFrodooo@uswest

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Mon May 15, 2017 9:46 pm

ForFrodooo wrote:I Still love u @Crazy_skeleton <3, when u see me on lobby come to my team, let me prove u that i'm constantly improving. I just think i could improve faster playing with more skilled players.

:* Just remind me, if u see me and I would forget to join ur tema. I will always be happy to help.

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Postby iamyoursenpai » Wed May 17, 2017 10:08 am

If you want to improve and watch skilled players...... Dodge Bigosv :D

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Wed May 17, 2017 2:06 pm

iamyoursenpai wrote:If you want to improve and watch skilled players...... Dodge Bigosv :D

If u wanna meet some friendly lihlers (it is a rare anomaly!) u can join games with Legionsenpai! :) He is so nice, that u can not even be pissed cause of his tk! :D

FateStayNight
Forest Walker

Postby FateStayNight » Sun May 21, 2017 11:07 am

I watched 2 of ur last games and one from your list (the wolv game)

1.Replay https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9391282

Lvl1-3: Fine overbuild for lvl 1 with spawn+aco since your team would have leaked here and u would have been the only mid, then for level 2 you push 3-0 which is totally fine with spawn and ur team was also good here but i didnt like that u send 3 bows instead of wating for furb since you didnt need the gold before income but thats just a minor mistake cuz you prolly didnt thought u could get furb in time. On lvl 3 you added one revenent, all good so far.

lvl 4-5: For level 4 you upped one acolyte and pushed 4-1, now the difficult part starts, spawn for lvl 5. You stayed 4-1 here and seems (i guess you rr spawn level 1 not too sure?) you didnt really knew what to build so you just upped 2 acolytes for lvl 5 and added one small then 10 seconds before the round starts you startet wisp cuz you had gold left. You leaked 14 creeps with 705 value which is not ideal but no desaster with spawn after that you decided to suicide which is fine since ur team was leading in heals and you also had a rev guy in ur team already.
Since your hold was not required at 7 due to immo i would have at least gone 6-1 for lvl 5 build a bit for 6 and then full suicide.

Lvl 6-10: From this stage you only pushed whenever it was possible but i would have liked to see you go 7-7 at 10 instead of building up for 10 which makes no sense with a value under 1200.

I stopped watching after lvl 10 since it was suicide game anyway.

So in my opinion you started well lvl 1-4 but the lvl 5 leak i didnt really like i would have prefered a 6-1 push and you need to do ur math, latewisps in lihl can decide between win and lose. I would say it was okish game with late decision to suicide.

2.Replay https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9388245

lvl 1-3: you started warchief, i assume you didnt rr, which is fine incase you have good adds with wc. Level 1 they send warrior and u got some nice feed at mid and could push 4-0 right away, good start for you. Lvl 2 you didnt add which is worth the risk imo. Level 3 u added 2 watcher and got quite lucky with ur stomps but no leak so all good.

lvl 4-6: you upped one watcher for lvl 4 witch is kinda ob but ok since u need it for lvl 5, what i really dont like is that you push 7-0 straight away instead of getting some lumberjacks done which was easily possile and again there was a late wisp on level 3, try to plan what ur going to build for next level. So for level 5 you upped another watcher, i think without send you would have done pretty good here since 3 violet easy hold 5. You also send 5 and got alot of time since they had immo and u decided to not going for 7 hold which is fine imo because ur 2 violets already made you kinda weak for 7 hold and you got a blaster holder anyway so i like this decision.

lvl 7-10: from level 5-10 you didnt build a single unit and just pushed, i would have liked to see you building up for level 9 some and pushing while the level is running because you could have easily held it. It kinda only worked out because it was high income game and you got alot of time, in lihl often games are faster and incomes way lower, so if you leak alot you cant recover with ur income.

im not sure if it shows correctly but i didnt see any reroll from you level 1, and keeping warchief watcher is not the best idea imo, warchief is only viable if you have some decent adds.

I would say this wasnt the best game, you got some really nice feed early on but didnt try to rr and hold something eary on ( if you did reroll, dont mind this comment). What i really dislike was the 7-0. There are only few circumstances where a 7-0 push is legit, like sending on lvl 3 and resend on 5.

3.Replay (your wolv game)

lvl 1-3: they send warrior (u got one bow) so easy hold and again some nice feed what i really like is that you pushed full and didnt build up for level 2 which many players in lihl dont even know that 2 bo hold lvl 2 :D. 4 Bo for Level 3 perfect play so far.

lvl 4-6: you send level 4 and they leak to king and you ob some for level 5 which is fine imo, since you got immo and they didnt up king on lvl 4 so a level 5 send was possible at the least.
i saw in chat you were talking about level 7 hold which would have been a really bad ideas because they had alot lumber to send and no matter what u build you couldnt have held. But you decided against hold and pushed but why you build up for lvl 6? A level 6 send was likely so i see no reason to build up here.

lvl 7-10: You build up for each level now after you pushed 7-3 and you held level 10 but imo an overseer is not worth when you could have done another wolverine. You only had 100 income with early feed and alot of kinggold overall.
I would have liked to see more push at least 7-4.

It was a decent game which went into your favour but you overbuild too often which cost you at least 20-30 income this game.

I think you are a decent and friendly player with some good knowledge (like 2 bo hold 2), but you got some problems with mixing units (spawn,rev game) and also ur latepush/no early lumberjackpush cost you some trouble which could be avoided by some easy calculation early on.

I think if you work on those things you could easily have ur trial but for the moment i think you not quite rdy for lihl. But thats just my opinion the mods may decide different.
These users thanked the author FateStayNight for the post:
Jabba41 (Tue May 23, 2017 1:39 am)

ForFrodooo
Aura Tree

Postby ForFrodooo » Sun May 21, 2017 3:41 pm

That's so nice of u matte, i like the feedback !! <#

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Sun May 21, 2017 8:40 pm

ForFrodooo wrote:That's so nice of u matte, i like the feedback !! <#

LoL Frodo u rly read that long crap? :D I am sure u will be d only 1 who will! :D

ForFrodooo
Aura Tree

Postby ForFrodooo » Sun May 21, 2017 8:54 pm

OFC !!! He took the time to watch 3 replays and give me feedback !!

bezdak
Corrupted Treant

Postby bezdak » Tue May 23, 2017 12:50 am

Crazy_Skeleton wrote:LoL Frodo u rly read that long crap? :D I am sure u will be d only 1 who will! :D

You are wrong :P

Very nice reviews Fate, learned something new there, but you might wanna consider to use commas more, tho :P
"Flame don´t make people play better" - Wolke

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Wed May 24, 2017 1:50 pm

Hi @ ForFrodooo and sorry for the long wait.
Since SingAboutMe already reviewed your attached games I'll watch some random ones instead.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9401559
Solid meat wagon game with full push.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9401409
Blaster + phantom. Lucky ob level 1 vs warrior send. Nice ob level 5 since u got immo and nicely pushed after their 5 send while still holding 7. Good game.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9394812
Footman + Panda. Personally I would go for panda, but other than the level 2 leak vs their send your build worked surprisingly well. Good push etc.

I think it's fine to give you a trial vouch. Note that you need a us east account to play LIHL, if you want to use a different name, pm me.

mr.frodo@ us east vouched, welcome!

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)
        -----
        LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

ForFrodooo
        Aura Tree

Postby ForFrodooo » Wed May 24, 2017 5:12 pm

Thanks @diablo_ I do have a more recent acc on us east named |c004e2a04frodo@useast

FQ-CoM
        Armored Tree

Postby FQ-CoM » Thu May 25, 2017 2:50 pm

@ForFrodooo I don't know how it will work with Self-Spoofed names since you're not able to whisper them, if the bot's will struggle to recognize the name/can't communicate with it.
        Bob is mine - Touch him and you die!

/FQ

Kreutertee
        Treant

Postby Kreutertee » Thu May 25, 2017 9:38 pm

I think the bots would handle it correctly and probably not struggle, however, I think we shouldn't allow such fucked up names. Nothing personal, but I think lihl players should have normal names. And you already played as Mr.Frodo, so that should do?

Diablo_
        Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Thu May 25, 2017 10:30 pm

Yes he already played with mr.frodo so he will stay with this acc
        -----
        LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

JoeSakic
        Resource Storage

Postby JoeSakic » Thu May 25, 2017 11:55 pm

!support

iamyoursenpai
        Treant

Postby iamyoursenpai » Fri May 26, 2017 4:17 pm

i played some games with him
        right mindset
        no drama