ForFrodooo@uswest

Moderator: LIHL Staff

ForFrodooo
Aura Tree

ForFrodooo@uswest

Postby ForFrodooo » Tue May 09, 2017 8:31 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: None, besides playing with some lihl guys on the 1200 bot :D.
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: Mr.Frodo@useast.
What is your Discord account? ForFrodooo
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: Broud3r, LFoward, Dimitrakis_2001, Kiwi, Nore.
Do you have Gproxy installed? No, I play on wineskin so i could's install, but my internet is op!!!
Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):

(Engeniers yolo)
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9349779

(EA | Spawn holder 5,7,8,10)
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9356070

(Friday night + Beers = WOLVERINES YOLO!!!!)
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9343567

Any additional information that you would like to provide: Broud3r stop messing up LTD !!!! <3

IamHodor
Forest Walker

Re: ForFrodooo@uswest

Postby IamHodor » Tue May 09, 2017 8:42 pm

Lol. Played some games with him, definitly is not skilled enough for lihl.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Tue May 09, 2017 9:46 pm

Im not superactive at 1200 anymore, but i also remember him not being good enough for a trial ( might have changed though)
Attitude, communication and friendlyness was never a problem, id like to advise u to take your chance as a vouch requester to observe as many lihl games as possible and keep a close eye on the top players to learn.
!nosupport atm but i hope to see u actively in the observer spots and reapply in not 2 long future. I play some 1200 from time to time so if u see me in lobby feel free to join my team and i will gladly give u the chance to impress me and change my mind
GL and keep improving
Also @TimeforParty i think its not nice to LOL at a 1200 vouch request thats trying his best and is a friendly person. Pls be more inviting and share some positivity. Your message is clear but you can say it in a way that helps frodo, he has not rly much to gain from your comment and might get discouraged to improve and reapply IF he gets denied. Id like to see people more supportive of the 1200er players cause we pretty much only recruit from there.
Peace
These users thanked the author Anda for the post (total 2):
bezdak (Thu May 11, 2017 8:30 pm) • magicpotatoes (Tue May 09, 2017 10:53 pm)

KiwiKiller[QQ]

Postby KiwiKiller[QQ] » Tue May 09, 2017 10:14 pm

Snowblind wrote:Also @TimeforParty i think its not nice to LOL at a 1200 vouch request thats trying his best and is a friendly person. Pls be more inviting and share some positivity. Your message is clear but you can say it in a way that helps frodo, he has not rly much to gain from your comment and might get discouraged to improve and reapply IF he gets denied. Id like to see people more supportive of the 1200er players cause we pretty much only recruit from there.
Peace

I can't agree more with Anda. If you have nothing really relevant for the vouch request, just don't say anything. Anyway, support and no support don't even matter anymore, so you can only watch his replays and give him some feedback about what you saw.

Anyway, as for the vouch request itself, I won't comment since I don't have time to watch his replays at the moment, nor do I remember clearly his skill level.

b0redpandaya
Armored Tree

Postby b0redpandaya » Wed May 10, 2017 8:16 am

Not sure if im even aloud to write sth as trial but: imo this guy isnt ready at all for Lihl and just an avverage 1200+ player.

ForFrodooo
Aura Tree

Postby ForFrodooo » Wed May 10, 2017 2:36 pm

@snowblind lovely words matte !! is your name on wc the same as here ? we shall play together sometime. Question.. to watch the lihl games, I just have to join the chat and ask to watch ?

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Wed May 10, 2017 2:59 pm

my account is Anda@useast
Just come in the channel clan LIHL on useast and tell people that u are vouching for a trialphase and they will give you observer spots in the hosted games.

KiwiKiller[QQ]

Postby KiwiKiller[QQ] » Wed May 10, 2017 3:02 pm

@ForFrodooo
You have to join the channel "Clan LIHL" on the UsEast realm. Then, you say you want to observe a game, and when a game is hosted we will make you a slot to observe :)

wani9311
Armored Tree

Postby wani9311 » Thu May 11, 2017 12:55 am

The biggest problem 1200+ Players face as they first come in to league as trial vouch is difference in play style. I am slow adapter and took me approx season and half to understand what team/leader expects from me. For me rather, especially as I see new vouches recently, Most important fact before apply is understand how lihl games work under various callers whose placed at top tiers(well not now since not many of them actually started playing league yet) and of course it is better if it is followed by strong build skills that might be different from what you learned from 1200+. Please watch some lihl games, we are always welcome any obs as only thing you need to do is just ask.
And you might concern re-applying after you understand some games.

ForFrodooo
Aura Tree

Postby ForFrodooo » Thu May 11, 2017 2:48 am

@wani9311 for sure man, I'm gonna watch at least 2 games per day this week, since i don't work until tuesday \o/!!!

Mind
Donator

Postby Mind » Thu May 11, 2017 2:27 pm

nice and friendly guy. skill is okay as far as i remember.
!support from le mind!
(32:21 / All) Mudman: WE FORGOT KING
(32:23 / All) Mudman: gg

Nore
Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Thu May 11, 2017 4:03 pm

I played a few games with him and he seemed good; nothing in particular stood out and he didn't really make calls, but he could still fit in as more than half of our players do not call anyways. King control seemed ok, too; will check this vouch request later on, so bear with me please.
God is my strength.

HealByColor
Donator

Postby HealByColor » Thu May 11, 2017 6:54 pm

Great team player open to suggestion. Skill wise I can not remember but overall a good guy!

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Mon May 15, 2017 11:01 am

I played with, very polite and a nice guy. Thats why I did not wanna make this post, but imo he shall practice a bit more before trial...

!nosupport

ForFrodooo
Aura Tree

Postby ForFrodooo » Mon May 15, 2017 8:46 pm

I Still love u @Crazy_skeleton <3, when u see me on lobby come to my team, let me prove u that i'm constantly improving. I just think i could improve faster playing with more skilled players.

Return to “Accepted”