sude@useast

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Toolie
Aura Tree

sude@useast

Postby Toolie » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:04 am

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: was trial vouched as desudesu
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: sude desudesu
What is your Discord account? oooooo #6499
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:
Do you have Gproxy installed?nope
Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL): https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9860709
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9860317
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 862744.w3g
Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test):
Any additional information that you would like to provide:vouch me on my sude account
Last edited by Toolie on Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kreutertee
Treant

Re: sude@useast

Postby Kreutertee » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:08 am

I haven't watched any replays he provided, but I've seen him quite frequently on 1200 bot and I played like 10 games in a row tonight with him.

I remember when he started playing again a few months ago, and he was low to average back then. But he caught up very quickly and playing extremly solid now. He knows when to push and - in my opinion - way more important when not to push. We had some really nice games tonight. Some games we were challenged in level 12 and he just ob with good units staying 7/3 (even without asking/telling him to stay) and carrying us. Well played sir. His calls are also solid, he knows whats going on and which levels need to be held. To be fair enough, I think he had good rolls all night and playing with a good team of 4 also helps. But still, he plays solid all the way.

As one of the few vouch requests, I think he'll be an enrichment for LIHL. And people who know me a bit will know I don't say that lightly ;)

I fully support his vouch request!

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:30 am

bit more love into the apply would have been cool haha

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:59 am

I have watched your replays, and they are fine. I also remember you on LIHL as a decent player. Together with Kreutertee's findings (indeed very rare!) this is enough for a trial.

Few questions: can you install gproxy? It is just 1 .dll file and it helps, even if you don't DC, with the automatic SC. We already waited a while for you while obsing because you didn't have. Also, change your Discord name to the same name you will play at, which is Sude? When you did that we will vouch you.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Toolie
Aura Tree

Postby Toolie » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:23 pm

ok i dled gproxy and my new discord name is sude #6499

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:35 pm

Vouched on sude@useast

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)
        You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

nicolai123
        Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:02 pm

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9941860
        This game he played rly well, even though we lost on a 10 race by 2k hp, he almost carried the team singlehandedly, in a game that shouldn't even have been close.

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:10 pm

Sude he proh,
        I give him le support !!

dweiler
        Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:37 am

Accepted.

Scud
        Armored Tree

Postby Scud » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:50 am

!support

Return to “Accepted”