Vendeta Vouch Requests

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Crey
Forest Walker

Re: Vendeta Vouch Requests

Postby Crey » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:17 am

My opinion is 50/50, cause i had some games with him when he was nice guy to play with and some games when he played like he wants without listening to players in his team even tho he was not right about how he decided to play at all. However i would rather give him chance with trial, cause his skill is nice and he knows how to play the game properly. Just one advice from me: Please stop thinking that you are the best or one of the best and try to be open for advices from other people.
gl!
These users thanked the author Crey for the post:
Vendeta (Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:54 am)

nukid
Forest Walker

Postby nukid » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:58 am

he is prolly my least favorite person in the community
i rarely played any game where there was no drama...and i guess it was atleast 200-300 games
it is defenetly also a personal issue since we used to have a lot of hate for each other, but besides our regular flame when we used to play on 1200, which was literally every god damn game... (coming from both side) he seems to just love the drama.
he used to critizise every single mistake from his teammates (hes usually right, cuz hes a good player) but the way he does it is cleary way over the top.

i can only talk from experience in the past, like from 1 year ago and further behind, but i do not believe people change the core of their attitude and personality, and regarding his activity in ltl chat and on the forum here there is plenty of proove that he simply loves to create drama, actually to me it seems sometimes his only motivation for posts and discussions is to start conflict...any1 who denies that is either really dumb or superbias fullstop
I am guessing he is like some other people here that behave like sheep around some players they respect, and dont give a single fuck about the rest.

i kinda dont care anymore and im kind of resignated to the dramaissue since there seems to be a lack of interest/disregard when it comes to it so i decided to embrace the flame, i am sure he will bring lots of conflict to the league and i know for some people here it is pretty stressfull and annoying, but sorry idc anymore.

hes a good player so he deserves a trial, fuck the flame
!support
These users thanked the author nukid for the post:
Meshtar (Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:59 pm)

Kreutertee
Treant

Postby Kreutertee » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:39 am

Well, since I was explicitly mentioned by name (in comparison to tin or kiwi), I wanna say a few words.

His manners were really bad in the past, but he has changed to a certain degree, which is good enough imo. Drama has been low lately on your end. However, due to your past, you'll always have the resentment of certain people. That won't change ;)

His skill should be good enough as well, even tho I've seen the occasional hard tk and questionable builds / calls.

But then again, 1200 is 1200. Sometimes you wanna experiment and feel the urge to try TK or fun stuff, despite knowing it's a 90% chance of failing hard ;)

Bottom line, I think attitude and skill are good enough to deserve a trial and prove if he can compete in a more competitive environment.

And if he manages to stay out of fights with people who are prejudiced against him, I don't see why he wouldn't succeed.

!support

Btw. You will need a set of WC3 keys to play on useast.battle.net
These users thanked the author Kreutertee for the post:
Vendeta (Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:27 pm)

Jamo
Treant

Postby Jamo » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:47 am

There were not many people I dodged in 1200, but certainly Vendeta was one of the few and I think we all know his past behavior!
However, I do not play 1200 a lot and haven't played with him in a long time, so I cannot really judge his current behavior. At least in our LTL game he didn't flame us or anything ;)
I think skillwise there is no problem for him getting trial. And if there are exceptions for others (e.g. Halp), then I do not see why Vendeta shouldn't have a chance to prove himself as well. You don't have to be friends with everyone in lihl to play here. Although, I would do the same with him like with Halp, which means a never-ending trial in terms of behavior. This also keeps him aware and he has to prove himself at all times.
These users thanked the author Jamo for the post:
Vendeta (Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:28 pm)

Kreutertee
Treant

Postby Kreutertee » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:07 pm

Have a look at my vouch req @Jamo, you also weren't too fond of me back then ;)

And now look what has become of me. About 50% of lihlers like me :D

Jamo
Treant

Postby Jamo » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:08 pm

I know Kreut, hehe. Honestly, I also like you now! But you know you have changed. So if others change in such a positive way, that would be great :D

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:12 pm

First of all, I sympathize with the concerns for his behavior. I'm also aware of Vendeta's reputation and way he can be in game. As to how he behaved in public games in the past, that won't be tolerated here and if he thinks he can behave like that, he may as well stop trying to play LIHL.

However, I also know his behavior is one of a good team player as well, in my LTL team. If he manages to keep this side up, there won't be any problems. Skillwise, I have played with him plenty of times to judge that he should be ready for LIHL, the same as many vouches on this topic.

We will take extra care on the behavior aspect during the trial (and afterwards).

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)
        These users thanked the author dweiler for the post:
        Vendeta (Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:18 pm)
        You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Nore
        Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:18 pm

Played with him under a new name; he has a superiority complex and gets incredibly easily triggered and rude and nasty at the drop of a dime if he doesn't know who you are. Basically, "follow me or I flame you" type shit unless he considers you better, which is probably not many people(though I don't know why, he is mediocre at best imo)
        a no.jpg
        a no.jpg (49.33 KiB) Viewed 3812 times
        These users thanked the author Nore for the post (total 2):
        7years (Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:05 pm) • nicolai123 (Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:47 pm)
        God is my strength.

Meshtar
        Treant

Postby Meshtar » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:16 pm

Ok last post from me concerning his trial vouch, after this I will try not to comment at all if possible. I understand people have different opinions, some think he should join, some he shouldn't, all fine and fair, but what I don't understand is the way this application was handled. I have been a member for a short time, but I have been following the forums for a very long time. That being said I have never seen anyone's application being approved in just 12 hours since the application was written. I feel many people didn't even have the chance to write their opinion here and to voice support or unsupport. My application was one of the faster to be approved and it took 6 days (thank you Mick, otherwise I would be waiting for much longer), yet some people waited for weeks. I always understood the general rule is to leave it for a couple of days so people can post opinions. Also he provided only 2 replays when it clearly says 3 replays in application form and often asked for more even. I accept the fact mods ruled he should be given a trial and as I said I won't argue against that fact any further but why this was so rushed I simply don't get.

dweiler
        Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:17 pm

Hmm? I got 15 people giving (un)support, that's more than in years, was enough for me to grasp the tendency. I happen to have a free day today, usually I am far more occupied and I'm lucky if I can do vouch requests once a week (you may have noticed I caught up on some other things too). And concerning the replays, it was not really needed to have more replays to process this, since I play with him in LTL league, so I could judge his skill without.
        You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

BoretkPanda
        Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:39 pm

pretty obv this request got some vitamin B bonus by mick and co

i mean every request took several hours and we had some srs discussion about halp and we just invite the biggest flamer. The toxiest person who provocates 24/7? Even more ironic that Mick gives him trial - same person who creates a Thread about the Behaviour in Lihl atm. i mean hes prolly worse in case of behaviour than anybody

and like nore said: vendeta just asslick several people and acts good when those next to him. If not: his behaviour is rediciolus as my english

will def dodge this guy

Nore
        Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:43 pm

I'll say he was always very calm and nice in games where I was on my main.. but well, doesn't mean shit since he obviously knew I was a mod for lihl. Once you take away that title, he will have no problem being a total arrogant ass. Just my experience though, have fun with him in LIHL ^^
        God is my strength.

dweiler
        Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:13 pm

BoretkPanda wrote:pretty obv this request got some vitamin B bonus by mick and co

i mean every request took several hours and we had some srs discussion about halp and we just invite the biggest flamer. The toxiest person who provocates 24/7? Even more ironic that Mick gives him trial - same person who creates a Thread about the Behaviour in Lihl atm. i mean hes prolly worse in case of behaviour than anybody

and like nore said: vendeta just asslick several people and acts good when those next to him. If not: his behaviour is rediciolus as my english

will def dodge this guy

I would prefer it if you stop with nonsense insinuations. If you followed the way I vouch, you may have noticed I rarely decline people on behavior before even giving them a trial to prove themselves.

Dodging makes no sense, because if he will ruin gaming experience of others by bad behavior he will go out, so there is no one dodge. If he doesn't there is no need to dodge.

Just play, give this guy a fair chance and if he cannot behave, let us know and we will kick him out. Or if you don't, fine with me, dodge all you want, knock yourself out.

Any further postings should be reviews on Vendeta's trial period.

BoretkPanda
        Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:25 pm

MickeyTheMousie wrote:
        BoretkPanda wrote:pretty obv this request got some vitamin B bonus by mick and co

will def dodge this guy

I would prefer it if you stop with nonsense insinuations. If you followed the way I vouch, you may have noticed I rarely decline people on behavior before even giving them a trial to prove themselves.

Dodging makes no sense, because if he will ruin gaming experience of others by bad behavior he will go out, so there is no one dodge. If he doesn't there is no need to dodge.

Just play, give this guy a fair chance and if he cannot behave, let us know and we will kick him out. Or if you don't, fine with me, dodge all you want, knock yourself out.

What fair chance lol i can give u a list of about 30 Games where he bullied me even when i ignored him. This Guy is well known in whole ltd community for been an asshole. and fuck behaviour on trial. its so easy to callm down just for some games. Once u left trial ur save forever anyway.
        He proved for fucking 3-4 Years how he acts. i dont give a shit for retardet 4 Weeks of Trial

dweiler
        Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:33 pm

BoretkPanda wrote:
        What fair chance lol i can give u a list of about 30 Games where he bullied me even when i ignored him. This Guy is well known in whole ltd community for been an asshole. and fuck behaviour on trial. its so easy to callm down just for some games. Once u left trial ur save forever anyway.
        He proved for fucking 3-4 Years how he acts. i dont give a shit for retardet 4 Weeks of Trial

And as you can see I took the comments about behavior with me in my judgment, gave Vendeta warnings to make sure he is on his best of behavior here, and assurances that if he does not, he will be out. If that is not to your liking, I am very sorry, but there are in total 8 people supporting, 4 not, I am bound to do something not to the liking of someone ;)

Return to “Accepted”