magic.niglet

Moderator: LIHL Staff

raizoir
DIHL Staff

magic.niglet

Postby raizoir » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:50 am

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: dihl
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: sexybrains2
What is your Discord account? magic.niglet#0511
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: many players ... donkilluminati legionsenpai thizzordie
Do you have Gproxy installed? yes
Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL): http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 379458.w3g holder (ish)
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 379367.w3g aqua
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 338108.w3g wolf
If you need more let me know and I'll link a few more once the bot is working again
Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test): will do tomorrow
Any additional information that you would like to provide: p.s. @don_killuminati I am coming to tk you
SexyBrains2 / magic.niglet

Don_Killuminati

Re: magic.niglet

Postby Don_Killuminati » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:42 pm

Hey sexybrain, you finally decided to apply !!
Good old ltd player open minded, i support !
p.s : if he miss warriors send on 1, dont worry guys, they gonna heal on rs 2 :D

Varg
Forest Walker

Postby Varg » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:00 pm

sry there can only be one Magic...
These users thanked the author Varg for the post:
raizoir (Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:04 am)

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:03 pm

This guy he old school. I remember playing in the PR tournament with him, he was a really nice guy. !support for sure
These users thanked the author nicolai123 for the post:
raizoir (Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:05 am)

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:19 pm

Old player, deserves a trial for sure. !support
These users thanked the author Meshtar for the post:

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:37 pm

support yaya
These users thanked the author BoretkPanda for the post:

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:15 pm

I had many problems with him in past, however im really open for a opportunity for him to show he has some real manners. Skill wise should be ready but i havent played with him in many months... Are u still active? u know new map?

Well ima support my archenemy....
These users thanked the author FadingSuns for the post:
Vendeta (Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:24 pm)

raizoir
DIHL Staff

Postby raizoir » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:04 am

Varg wrote:sry there can only be one Magic...

only one potatoe

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:25 pm

!support
These users thanked the author Vendeta for the post:
raizoir (Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:07 pm)
D.S. 1989

thizzordie
Armored Tree

Postby thizzordie » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:33 pm

OG player and friend, been a solid player since years ago. He's a nice and chill guy to play with as well.

!support
These users thanked the author thizzordie for the post:
raizoir (Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:07 pm)

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:03 am

I reviewed the replays you posted here in order to help out our fine mods who are too busy partying and bribing voters :D
Anyway here goes.
Replay 1
Blaster zeus holder. Very problematic decision on the start by going 2 0 and building alchemist and infantry. This time it worked out for you since they sent warrs and you even had lucky focus, but in every other situation its bad decision cause you either have to risk 2 and build lightly in order to get an alchemist for 3, or you build full for 2 and then you are unable to build the second alchemist for 3. In both situations you would leak badly if you fail to predict where they come. If you felt you needed to defend 1 with alche infantry then the correct decision is to stay 1 0, build 2nd alchemist for 2 by sending 1 militia ( or if they actually send warrs you got other options) and then push after that.
Building 2nd zeus for 5 and not upping to blaster was good decision imo, since they scouted 2 blasters it was obvious they would send furbs and your blasters would need 2 hits to kill creeps leading to you probably not holding good there. After that pretty standard play until arena. After arena though you stayed low to defend 13 which is fine, but your unit choice is quite questionable. Zeus does good dps but is paper weak and u only have 3 blasters to tank and share dmg. You very much needed to reroll there after placing few infantries for a tot/polar/ea/turret/tok all of which would be much better for 13. This way u barely hold when being 7 3 cause all the damage goes to 3 blasters and after that your zeuses die quickly. Game turned out a victory for you, but it is not a good example of your skill.

Replay 2
You start normal wolverine yolo, push right, all fine until 4. You should have built that polar and not another blood orc and then build wolverine for 5 which would lead to a better hold on 5 for sure and you wouldn't lose gold on 5. it would also automatically make you hold 6 which would allow you to push faster. Moving on. You stayed 7 3 when you full send on 7, all fine but then you decide to build wyvern for 8 which can be an understandable choice IF you made it in front of wolves in order to tank the initial damage on 8 and help you do better there. This way you have a bad damage share and you leak more on 8 than you would even by going full wolves maybe. After that pretty standard play, no mistakes until game end.

Replay 3.

Standard aqua yolo on start, you go balls on 2 and push 4 0 which is fine since your team has ob-ed for 2, you go 420 value for 3 go mid vs furb and get some feed as well. All fine for now. On 5 for some reason you decide to go 600 value, when you already got a ygg and a tok player, instead of 550 and thus waste 1 wisp, and then you end up selling that aqua on 6 to intentionally leak 6 with 550 value and give more time for send which is all fine as a teamplay, but if you stayed 550 on 5 and wisped you would be able to stay 550 on 6 and still leak for the team without losing push or that gold due to sell. I stopped watching after this.

All in all, problematic decisions in all 3 games you linked. Some of them major, some minor but these are the replays you chose to show us as a display of your skill and I don't think you chose them well. There are things you need to work on for sure, positioning, pushing, build decisions. In this game small things add up pretty good so sometimes they are the difference between loss and win.

Keep in mind I am not a moderator for lihl, I reviewed this only to help out and of course mods have the final say. Either way, my advice to you is to join lihl games as observer and try to get some tips there and also provide more replays with better display of your skill, because the ones you did post here won't be enough I am afraid :)
These users thanked the author Meshtar for the post (total 3):
raizoir (Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:49 pm) • Anda (Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:04 pm) • dweiler (Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:53 am)

raizoir
DIHL Staff

Postby raizoir » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:19 pm

Meshtar wrote:I reviewed the replays you posted here in order to help out our fine mods who are too busy partying and bribing voters :D
Anyway here goes.
Replay 1
Blaster zeus holder. Very problematic decision on the start by going 2 0 and building alchemist and infantry. This time it worked out for you since they sent warrs and you even had lucky focus, but in every other situation its bad decision cause you either have to risk 2 and build lightly in order to get an alchemist for 3, or you build full for 2 and then you are unable to build the second alchemist for 3. In both situations you would leak badly if you fail to predict where they come. If you felt you needed to defend 1 with alche infantry then the correct decision is to stay 1 0, build 2nd alchemist for 2 by sending 1 militia ( or if they actually send warrs you got other options) and then push after that.
Building 2nd zeus for 5 and not upping to blaster was good decision imo, since they scouted 2 blasters it was obvious they would send furbs and your blasters would need 2 hits to kill creeps leading to you probably not holding good there. After that pretty standard play until arena. After arena though you stayed low to defend 13 which is fine, but your unit choice is quite questionable. Zeus does good dps but is paper weak and u only have 3 blasters to tank and share dmg. You very much needed to reroll there after placing few infantries for a tot/polar/ea/turret/tok all of which would be much better for 13. This way u barely hold when being 7 3 cause all the damage goes to 3 blasters and after that your zeuses die quickly. Game turned out a victory for you, but it is not a good example of your skill.

Replay 2
You start normal wolverine yolo, push right, all fine until 4. You should have built that polar and not another blood orc and then build wolverine for 5 which would lead to a better hold on 5 for sure and you wouldn't lose gold on 5. it would also automatically make you hold 6 which would allow you to push faster. Moving on. You stayed 7 3 when you full send on 7, all fine but then you decide to build wyvern for 8 which can be an understandable choice IF you made it in front of wolves in order to tank the initial damage on 8 and help you do better there. This way you have a bad damage share and you leak more on 8 than you would even by going full wolves maybe. After that pretty standard play, no mistakes until game end.

Replay 3.

Standard aqua yolo on start, you go balls on 2 and push 4 0 which is fine since your team has ob-ed for 2, you go 420 value for 3 go mid vs furb and get some feed as well. All fine for now. On 5 for some reason you decide to go 600 value, when you already got a ygg and a tok player, instead of 550 and thus waste 1 wisp, and then you end up selling that aqua on 6 to intentionally leak 6 with 550 value and give more time for send which is all fine as a teamplay, but if you stayed 550 on 5 and wisped you would be able to stay 550 on 6 and still leak for the team without losing push or that gold due to sell. I stopped watching after this.

All in all, problematic decisions in all 3 games you linked. Some of them major, some minor but these are the replays you chose to show us as a display of your skill and I don't think you chose them well. There are things you need to work on for sure, positioning, pushing, build decisions. In this game small things add up pretty good so sometimes they are the difference between loss and win.

Keep in mind I am not a moderator for lihl, I reviewed this only to help out and of course mods have the final say. Either way, my advice to you is to join lihl games as observer and try to get some tips there and also provide more replays with better display of your skill, because the ones you did post here won't be enough I am afraid :)

Thanks Mesh

Valid points above, sometimes you have to make a call to risk / play safe and learn from that mistake/ it pays off, rather than starting a longer discussion I'll wait for the mods who have not processed my bribe :lol:

I did want to post recent games i.e. from February on the new map rather than replays from the previous version have written in OP that I will try to post more replays however hard to find games on weekdays for the few hours I am on after work, when I miss the start I go dota so I end up missing a few games.

Hope to see you in game soon

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:25 am

Hes a nice guy no doubt , but after this game , when I even told him to not going TB for 3 with ygg and just add sprite and since he didnt want 4 yggs for 7 i told him to rr after put 3rd ygg he just kept his TB, ending up with 7/2 1880 val and leak 3 bosses on 10,also if he proper hold we nn king on 7 and we cud send 8 as we planned(i am not whining) hes just not taking advice and ygg+tb on 3 after they sent 2 is just nice tk.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10448740

!nosupport sorry

point
Forest Walker

Postby point » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:50 pm

@krocis i think you wrong a little with persons. there is magic.niglet vouch request and you talking about other guy "sex." which is from spain
These users thanked the author point for the post:
Krocis (Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:28 pm)

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:28 pm

point wrote:@krocis i think you wrong a little with persons. there is magic.niglet vouch request and you talking about other guy "sex." which is from spain

Ok sorry I thought Sex. is sexybrains for some reason :D

Return to “Denied”