kun94@useast.battle.net

Moderator: LIHL Staff

kun94
Resource Storage

kun94@useast.battle.net

Postby kun94 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:01 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: None.
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: kun94@useast
What is your Discord account? parkkun94@gmail.com
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: wani, jaesang, inq, hodor, boredpanda, kiwi, nore, tin, hug, mii, ptk, dodo. idk
Do you have Gproxy installed? Yes.
Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):
Bear holder
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10488882

nm mix yolo
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10489033

aqua standard
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10489180
Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test): Done.
Any additional information that you would like to provide: i play pubg and im god

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Re: kun94@useast.battle.net

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:03 pm

Hi @kun94,

I remember you being a very skilled player with a good king control. You were also mannered and had a good attitude. However, I can see on your stats page that you haven't been playing much in the last 2 months, which makes me wonder:
    > Are you still comfortable with the units (including the new ones)?
    > Do you think you think you are currently at the top of your game even though you were less active in the past months?
    > Do you think you could maintain a sufficient level of activity during your trial?
If the answer to all of the above is positive, then I !support your application. Good luck.
These users thanked the author KiwiLeKiller for the post:
kun94 (Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:30 pm)
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

kun94
Resource Storage

Postby kun94 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:28 pm

> Are you still comfortable with the units (including the new ones)?
yeah, I haven't been playing as much as I used to play. however I've learned all the new units and am very comfortable now.

> Do you think you think you are currently at the top of your game even though you were less active in the past months?
yes to this also, I've been off for awhile, but I'm more dedicated now than ever, so I'm at the top of my game. I would say my king control have gotten better than before also.

> Do you think you could maintain a sufficient level of activity during your trial?
more than positive. I have less work hours now to comfortably play in-house and what not. I won't let the lihl team down.

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:18 am

I've played some games with him on 1200, and he definetely seems ready. He has deep knowledge of more hard units to play like bigfoot etc.
These users thanked the author nicolai123 for the post:
kun94 (Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:18 pm)

inQ
Forest Walker

Postby inQ » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:08 pm

!support
He's definitely rdy for a trial
These users thanked the author inQ for the post:
kun94 (Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:18 pm)

Mind
Donator

Postby Mind » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:40 pm

i remember him from 1200. decent skilled and friendly guy, looking forward to play with him again!
(32:21 / All) Mudman: WE FORGOT KING
(32:23 / All) Mudman: gg

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:42 pm

im just not sure if he will be active enuff

otherwise big love

Tom_hardy
Forest Walker

Postby Tom_hardy » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:23 am

Bear hold

Honestly, not much to say about this game apart from you played it really well.
Deciding to go bear holder was the right choice first, then staying after they skip 7 to add turrets in front, build for 10 was also fine and I especially liked u getting the blasters in front of turrets for 14. One might think that’s stupid since u wanna dmg share and u build the turrets and bears differently, but blasters wanna dmg as long as they are overclocked, then die. Also the charge takes time, so they will be a little behind anyway.
Strong game.

Nm mix game

Same thing, very well played from start to finish. Game played according to your teams need as well, nice yolo. A lot of people have difficulty with not starting 2 nm.

Aqua yolo

In general you are very silent. On level 1, did you actually know it was warchief before seeing mid? Paying attention to the skill speed is very important in many cases. But ill give you the benefit of the doubt here. After sending wars and them holding mid with lod and warchief, lvl 2 is not expected since already 2 times 1 0 and slow push. One was quite obvious a turret, the other obvious a malf. Check the bounty when creeps go mid as well as hp. You should know your enemys complete rolls after 1 here. Going 300 value for 2 is not a no go, but a little greed here would be appreciated.
Lvl 5 is a little iffy here. Since their rolls make it difficult to just straight 7 and you did warrior, you have to expect a hard straight 5 send. You decided to overbuild 600 value of aqua, and push after. Also you sent lvl 5 yourself since they didn’t look awesome. Your team wont hold a straight 5 send, you should know that, also the enemys probably kingleak. That means lvl 5 is gonna be very long. Its not worth it to ob if u still leak half the wave. Just push 7/3 during lvl 4 and build after lvl 5 with kinggold etc. its gonna make you a lot bigger than ob into a full send. Also helps with the possiblitly to up king more efficiently instead of push during 5. You decide to stay 7/5 hence build for 10.
After you correctly read a 15 game, drop a lot of locks and roll, I suppose into pure garbage, would have liked to know your t6, because zombie against 15 is far from great of course.
Anyway, this game there were a few very small things but overall still well played. You definitely deserve this trial from what I can see. One small thing to add, work on your communication a little, you don’t have to constantly talk obviously, but you barely participate in the calls/reads.

Didnt feel the need to see more, so you will get your trial, try to be active during it so we can judge your performance.

kun94@useast vouched

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)
        These users thanked the author Tom_hardy for the post:
        Diablo_ (Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:52 am)

HazarDous
        Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:34 pm

kun94 wrote: What is your Discord account? parkkun94@gmail.com

That's not a valid discord account. We cannot add you to discord LIHL channel without a discord account.

Edit: Nevermind, added.

Crey
        Forest Walker

Postby Crey » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:06 am

Vouch request denied due to low activity in trial period.

Return to “Denied”