eloking

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Tom_hardy
Forest Walker

Re: eloking

Postby Tom_hardy » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:47 am

Honestly guys I have no idea what you are talking about or why you are talking about that here. The vouching process has gotten rather harder over the years, with few ups and downs depending on mods. There was even a time where 5 supports from members was enough without a replay check..
Also the general level in 1200+ hasnt decreased, your point of view just changed after being in lihl. Not too long ago, there wasnt even a 1200+ bot at all, it was very hard to practice proper play before joining lihl.

@eloking

The three games we had together lately gave me very mixed impressions skillwise, so I wont take them into account here. I will say however, that you are very easy to play with and have a great attitude, which actually matters.

Ts yolo:

Interesting play, worked out well, you definitly got lucky though, especially on level 4 but also with that bo spawn on 3. I think the watcher was a unnecessary risk. Just get another Mudman, makes you very strong against their anticipated send and secures 4 5 6 as well, the watcher barely helped, if not at least add t1 for 4.
Anyway, a nice yolo with a shitty unit combination. First “real” mistake is you staying 7/3 and building for 7 and 8. You anticipate an 8 send, you definitely do not wanna ob into that with ts. If you did insta 7/5 with the extra gold from creep kills on 7, you would have more king for 8 and would be fatter afterwards, since you could have still held 9. After 10 I am not quite sure why you didn’t roll at all, or maybe you did and I didn’t notice.

I would call this a decent replay.

Bear semi:

Like you said, it’s a short game, but I couldn’t find flaws, then again it’s a pretty straight forward roll to play and no difficult decisions to make this game.

Anyway, good replay.

Random game http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 855505.w3g:

Very good start and manage of early 6 levels, especially the read on the 4 send. After that it is debatable, Im not saying right or wrong, but note that after your feed and ob 4, clock raiser is a decent way to clear 7 and cover 8 which could have been very beneficial to your team.
Still since your plan to go 12 evolved kind of around that time, after pushing 7/4 for 7 I like your decision on 8 and 9 to take some leaks and maximize lumber for the 12 kill.

good replay.

You shall get your trial.
I encourage you to take advices from veteran players in your first weeks, there still might be a few small things to learn, but I am positive that’s gonna happen in no time.

eloking@useast vouched, welcome to lihl

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)

Wolke
        Forest Walker

Postby Wolke » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:29 pm

played good so far.

Mind
        Donator

Postby Mind » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:17 pm

thats cool. we know u r a good player, but what about eloking?!

;))
        These users thanked the author Mind for the post:
        Crazy_Skeleton (Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:16 pm)
        (32:21 / All) Mudman: WE FORGOT KING
        (32:23 / All) Mudman: gg

Crazy_Skeleton
        Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:18 pm

I am sorry for spam.. but @mind did rly funny post :) Funny in a smooth way. Rly like it! :D

smokedope123
        Forest Walker

Postby smokedope123 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:37 am

so far no big issues skillwise
        more importantly he has a good attitude, is willing to take advices and communicates

HazarDous
        Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:45 pm

support

Krocis
        Treant

Postby Krocis » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:35 pm

!support this friendly boy

point
        Forest Walker

Postby point » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:15 pm

nice guy and easy to play with. pretty sure he will learn a lot of new things in short time

Anda
        LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:30 am

Accepted.

Return to “Accepted”