SickandTired (of 1200)

Moderator: LIHL Staff

SoSick
Resource Storage

SickandTired (of 1200)

Postby SoSick » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:55 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: none apart from the ltd august tournament. But ive been playing CSS and LoL on quite high lvl if that matters.

Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: SickandTired

What is your Discord account? Sick#9722

If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: Crey, SupremeBeing, Dimitrakis_2001 and most likely those who play 1200+ regularly

Do you have Gproxy installed? => Yes

Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11168264
Turr Yolo

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11126282
YGG Holder

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11116790
aggressive early Push into PD

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11144362
Blaster Holder

Any additional information that you would like to provide:

With ppl getting over to lihl, 1200 has nothing to offer imo. No challenge at all and builds, strats are always the same. I wanner see more experienced builds and strategies. On top of that i assume its nice sometimes to sit back and watch in order to learn from top players while not having to call/kc/help lanes all the time. I appreciate any kind of input on this vouch request. At worst i still can get some hints and tips.

Ive always been a very competitive person, so i think with my ambition to grow as a player i will adapt quickly and fit well into this league.
Last edited by SoSick on Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Re: SickandTired (of 1200)

Postby Vendeta » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:44 pm

I had some spare time atm, so i watched 4 of your random reply's.

First reply:
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 149119.w3g

U start 3 wagons + rotten tree. Me personally, since u wanted slow game (u called warrs) id just go 3/0 with 2 wagons and rotten or smth (dont know tier1).
Anyway the way u played this game got me really concerned.
On 5 u had built 4 wagons/rotten tree/timestealer with 5/1. U get sends, leak a lot, and went 7/1 at the end of the level. Then on 6 u save gold, leaking some creeps and staying 7/1. Deciding to build a dragon hawk for 7. Even tho u scouted immo on 5, and that kind of build cant hold sends. U end up leaking a lot on 7 with 7/1. During 8 u sit on gold like half wave, then u suddenly push, then cancel to build captain. Usseles again. Then on 10 u up your Dhawk. U stayed 7/3 for 10, which means u want to hold it. But, for some reason u sit on 100 gold. U end up with leaking full 10 wave, not 1 boss kill. On arena u were 1700 value, 7/4 and 50 income. You call 12. Once again, usseles to stay /4 when u cant hold anything, nor do anything. U full build on 12 - leaked everything since u got sends too.

Also what matters a lot, i saw u hesitate multiple times. Looked like u dont know if u need to push or build or wtf. Like on 8. U sit on gold half wave, then u start push, then after a while you cancel it and build captain with 7/2 and leaking whole wave.

All in all terrible reply.

2nd reply:
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 127929.w3g

I wont spend much time discussing this. Here u clearly showed that u dont know when u need extra gold, like +2,+1 w/e. On level 2 u want hr, but u 2g short, so you make 2 rangers. Then on lvl 3 u are 2g short for wisp. Then on lvl u 3rd time 2 gold short for mav upg, so u sell ranger. Also, u had hr, u didnt need 2nd mav, u could get 2 phant, or hr and hold 5/6 with 670 value, instead of 755 value on 6 with 5/2.
It was obvius 15 game, and result of your lane after 10 was:
1395 value, 89inc and 7/5. U ended up leaking all levels except 13, and clearing nothing on 15, u leaked half wave on it, which means u were practicaly dead lane, u had no push, no build, no clear, Nothing. Once again terrible reply.

I watched 2 more reply's after this but i stopped rly soon. U have too much hesitations, looks like u dont know when to push, when to build. Too many times u were 1 or 2 gold short so u sit on gold for push, or u sell for build. It cant happen too often.

This is just my hamble opinion, nothing personal, i just think u need to practice more, and of course obs a lot lihl games, get included, and ask people when u notice things. Simple learn more, u need more experience.

!no support
D.S. 1989

SoSick
Resource Storage

Postby SoSick » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:39 pm

So first of all ty for your feedback on random replays, appreciate any kind of hint.

Then I think you got something wrong, you dont need to take it personal if i disagree with your build on 1200+, no big deal man i think i didnt even flame, just discussed for reasons above, growing as a player and getting new impressions. Sadly all advice i got was that we are 3x noob 1200 players.
Anyway so i doubt this is a coincidence and i have no clue how much replays u went through but yeah i guess those werent played optimal. May it be due to lack of focus which can happen or just due to other circumstances like late night games or w/e. As far as those games are concerned i agree. Yet i think its not bad to keep lumberjack running bcuz calculation after big leaks is not always easy but imo it gets you ahead if you just up lj and after lvl u can cancel it once you check kinggold and if you can properly build up. Still ty, will try to improve my calculations.
And y you got a valid point there,which i realized in the tournament aswell. In some games i have tendency to try keep lane alive which is in some cases useless indeed. Pushing hard and bank even if it limits your options by a tiny bit is rly important and for sure better for most scenarios and im trying to work on it!
All in all i can just say im not a machine or robot, which plays on point every game. Tk happens, it will still happen in the future, but thats why im here, trying to improve and minimize it. So what can i say ? "Errare humanum est".No hard feelings, you dont have to fear any sort of blame or disrespect towards your person (never happened and wont ever happen) by me may it be the reason for you defending or not.

So lets sum it up, ty for advice, no hard feelings, we all humans.

Peace

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:18 pm

Will look into this apply at the weekend,feel free to add more replays to make me brighten my view.
First impact you made on me during the 2 tournament games was positive.
In the meantime Crey added u to lihl-candidate role in discord, so please observe as much lihl-games as u can and learn :)
Ty for applying

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:41 am

I remember you from 1200 bot man, hope you're doing ok.

I feel like people are judged based on lihl standards when they usually just play on the public bot.
While this certainly does have some merit, it should not be all that is taken into consideration.

1- Sickandtired's gameplay is way above the "good" standard of 1200, so his potential for learning from others(if applicable) is really high.
2- while this statement is not targeted at demeaning any lihl players, I would just like to state on the record that many of our players have seriously bad games and end up making crucial mistakes, only to realise that "something could have been done better" when its too late. However, as long as they learn from that experience and not repeat it, its something we can look past.
3- the trial period is made for people like him who are stuck at a level where they cant improve in 1200. Many plebs including myself have joined lihl thinking they know everything and learned a fuck ton of new things.

To summarize, i vouch for his personality and skill and think he easily deserves a trial
!support

Dimitrakis_2001
Armored Tree

SickandTired (of 1200)

Postby Dimitrakis_2001 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:28 am

Mudman kinda covered most of the things i wanted to say.
It is true sickandtired has notihng more to learn from 1200 at the moment.He is also quite cooperative and ez to play with.Despite the fact of being german :lol: and the fear of beccoming germansurrounded on this bot suddenly feels like a harsh reality i believe he at least deserves a trial.3 weeks time is imo sufficient enough for him to adapt quickly and observe more advanced strategies as he personally said which will be enough to elevate quickly and effectively his current skill from 1200 to lihl skill.

!support

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:13 am

Welcome to our forum SickandTired.
Lihl game never starts in mornings so I've taken a look on few of the replays you posted.

MW into PD replay:
lvl 1 3 MW and u add ogre, which is always a good choice when u need to hold warrs for the team. You get the feed and push good, manage your gold very well. Also from the start I see you lead your team and offer advice without any bad attitude. Your game reading is well and you anticipate sends properly. Only thing I didn't like is PD positioning, it needs to be further back to let wagons share some dmg as soon as possible and also so your pd doesn't get pulled and die before wagons do like it happened on 10. Other than that very well played game, good game understanding, team leading and all. Good replay.

Blaster replay:
I didn't pay attention to rerolls but generally I would play alchemist in that case only as last resort. You already have 2 holders in team so some kind of yolo was needed imo, especially since blaster is a mediocre 7 holder anyway. I don't know what else you had so I won't dwell on this too much. Decision to ob 8 is fine also since you were pretty weak there. After that pretty uneventful game, you rolled good, placement was fine, you went mid 17. Ok replay.

From everything I have seen in these 2 replays I think you are lihl material and with the right attitude you won't take long to adapt to lihl skill and mindset. Final judgement comes from LIHL mods so good luck with that ;)

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:17 am

always thought he is klaa haha

if not: support

point
Forest Walker

Postby point » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:37 pm

big support from me. great knowledge and nice manners

SoSick
Resource Storage

Postby SoSick » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:55 pm

Tyvm for advice, support and those kind words.

Crey alrdy added me to the Candidates group yesterday so i will tryhard obs some games.
As far as the review is concerned, i totally agree on pd placement, shouldve been bigger mid 7 with mws sharing dmg and for sure fully mid on 10 with this combo.
Will keep it in mind for future games.
If i remember correctly blaster was pretty much the only viable mid for 8 after rr so i was kinda caged to go for them.

Thx for taking the time to review.

epicdeath
Treant

Postby epicdeath » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:09 am

Good player
Good bloke
Pun in the title

That'd be 3/3 for me.
Gl mate

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:17 pm

Big support. I was enouraging him to apply to lihl as I did in the past with few other players. None of those who applied to lihl after my support was denied nor they were removed due to the low skill.

I strongly recommand his vouch request. As i wrote to Anda about Red Rum:
"My love, why we do not gove a chance to Red Rum
he rly nice guy
with sense of huomour
i am sure we will enjoy
I can even bet, if he will not be nice + funny + following wise advices = u unvouch me 2 weeks :smiley:"

I can support with my blood for mr. @SoSick !

FateStayNight
Forest Walker

Postby FateStayNight » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:24 am

@SoSick , i reviewed some of your games on my stream https://www.twitch.tv/fatestaycalm/video/296694282 . I would like you to comment on Creys and my
criticism. Like what you could do better and reflect your own possible mistakes. After you have done that, I will make the decision, I do this because i think you have the potential for LIHL but you still do some basic mistakes (that you hopefully can see yourself).

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:54 am

I love how Fate is making him watch his stream to get vouched :D

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:15 pm

#uberclickbait :D

Return to “Trial Vouches”