reena

Moderator: LIHL Staff

reena
Armored Tree

reena

Postby reena » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:21 am

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: lihl
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: reena
What is your Discord account? you know
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: BEEPBOOPBEEP
Do you have Gproxy installed? wc3connect
Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):
Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test): done
Any additional information that you would like to provide: obsed many lihl games, massed 1200 games! think i am ready for trial. will adapt fast! love you
Attachments
reena3.w3g
(662.94 KiB) Downloaded 82 times
reena2.w3g
(1.2 MiB) Downloaded 80 times
reena1.w3g
(984.55 KiB) Downloaded 95 times

tariqtd
Forest Walker

Re: reena

Postby tariqtd » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:07 pm

Salam my reena
He IS very good Attitude Guy with Open mind for taking advice + Team Player ......
Before Like 14 season i was new Voucher and this Guy was one from the little amount of players they did Not Flame me ( cose i was the new Guy in lihl hahahaha ) and i can say He Help me in understand the defrences bettween lihl Methode and 1200 .
If my words count here i Support him and advice our Mode to give him a Chance .
Salam and gl my 8.5 :P
These users thanked the author tariqtd for the post:
reena (Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:10 pm)

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Postby TinSoldier » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:23 pm

Same as Tariq, when I was a new vouch Reena was one of the people who was always friendly and willing to team play. She one of my day one niggas I need her back in my life <3
These users thanked the author TinSoldier for the post:
reena (Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:29 pm)

Dong
Donator

Postby Dong » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:25 am

+
These users thanked the author Dong for the post:
reena (Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:00 pm)
Thou shall self tk.

Psyclone
Treant

Postby Psyclone » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:36 pm

Support for my Swiss fella.
These users thanked the author Psyclone for the post:
reena (Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:00 pm)

fogey
Resource Storage

Postby fogey » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:00 pm

support for my nigga
These users thanked the author fogey for the post:
reena (Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:01 pm)

Crey
Forest Walker

Postby Crey » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:41 am

«reena1» replay: nm start, you got warrs send so should’ve push 3/0, add t1 for lvl2 and make another nm for lvl3 (nm+t1 holds lvl2). You stayed 2/0, added ghoul and sit on 70 gold, then make another nm for lvl3 still but wasted 1 wisp. Also I was a bit confused you didn’t go for aod lvl5, your team got no holder and nm+pd is not bad combo for lvl7. You were lucky you got immo, otherwise you would lose 2-3 heals lvl7 to average send with any other spell. Imagine if you had 2 nms + aod lvl5, you hold your lane, cover most of leaks in the mid, then you get free hold lvl7, dream game already for you. The thing that I did not like very much is your aod placement for lvl8, you made him behind nm without any space, so later it fucks up all your build. You should always make 2-3 spaces between front line and pd (if your front line is weak and only range units, can make 0-1 spaces between it and pd). The idea of placement when you make 2-3 spaces for pd is that you let your front line tank before pd summons units, so summons live longer and make more dps. So in this game you made wrong decision with what is better to build, did a mistake with placement which made you much weaker than you could be without those mistakes. Bad replay.

«reena2» replay: ygg start. Good decisions all game, nothing to add. Solid replay.

«reena3» replay: sea giant start. Again good game, only thing I would do different is your bottom feeder placement for lvl2, you made him in one lane with sea which makes sea giant go away from wall and get circled when bf starts to attack creeps. I would make bf 1 space behind sea giant, so giant attacks first and stays near wall still, takes less damage from creeps and survive longer. Decent replay.

Summarizing my thoughts, I see that you have a great desire to come back to LIHL and you willing to learn a lot. You have some difficulties with unit’s placement, but I think you can solve these problems easily and step up when you start to play lihl again. Please, for the first time that you play lihl, try to take the advices from other players if you are not sure how to place the unit/what is better to build. You deserve the trial, hope you improve your weak sides and become even more decent player!

reena is vouched. (What about your name, you need to make an account in wc3connect with «reena» name to play lihl, or ask me to vouch you with «reena_ltd» if it’s better for you, but then you need to change your discord name also.)

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)
        These users thanked the author Crey for the post:
        reena (Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:21 am)

reena
        Armored Tree

Postby reena » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:21 am

thank you so much crey for the productive advices! i am ready to learn alot!

Krocis
        Treant

Postby Krocis » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:35 pm

I no support him, its mostly unplayable games, too many drops due to his low internet connection.

Jamo
        Treant

Postby Jamo » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:17 pm

That is just a matter of time, as far as I understodd. I think he will move from Thailand beginning of Feb, so, that shouldn't be an issue

Dong
        Donator

Postby Dong » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:04 pm

Reena is THAILAND ? dafuq

khon pood pasaa thai reena ?
        Thou shall self tk.

GonnaGetRekt
        Armored Tree

Postby GonnaGetRekt » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:37 am

Really decent player and very fun to play with.+1
        These users thanked the author GonnaGetRekt for the post:
        reena (Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:23 am)
        sdb.

point
        Forest Walker

Postby point » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:19 pm

no support from me. imo he is often playing without pay attention on games, also his builds causes big doubts

reena
        Armored Tree

Postby reena » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:22 am

ok my internet issue is solved! point i am sorry to dissapoint you, you have examples of miss builds so i can learn? just tell me when i do wrong.. i never heard you complain! just flame me when i play bad, i can take it !

reena
        Armored Tree

Postby reena » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:27 am

nit noi! pom iak rian passa thai! kong teerak soon pom! hahaha

Return to “Accepted”