Roldi@useast

Moderator: LIHL Staff

7years
Forest Walker

Re: Roldi@useast

Postby 7years » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:48 am

remember him as one of the most skilled players back in 1200+ days, always good games with him. also just a super nice guy, would be a great addition to our community.
!support

Rolds
Resource Storage

Postby Rolds » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:30 pm

Thanks for the kind words mate and the support

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Postby TinSoldier » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:26 pm

roldy is my day 1 nigga, always a good guy to have around.
!support

Jamo
Treant

Postby Jamo » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:00 am

7years wrote:remember him as one of the most skilled players back in 1200+ days, always good games with him. also just a super nice guy, would be a great addition to our community.
!support

Not much to add to that. Except that he is around 3 years late with his apply... xD

epicdeath
Treant

Postby epicdeath » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:55 pm

roldi reps

roldi1:

Spoiler!
- prisoner start

- you go 3/0 and add corrupt ent for 2, its a big risk but your team is pretty strong 2 so its not bad

- you push 4/0 for 3 and add a crab+ent again its risky but fine since your team holds here

- nice hold on 4 and standard mav 5

- for 6 u push again and sell crab for second mav

- after you see their immo you (correctly) call they'll 8 and when you dont have enough for 3rd maverick you decide to just push fast on 8 instead. Good call imo-adding 2x priso or sth wouldnt help but push definitely does

- staying 7/4 for 9 was fine for me but I would have pushed during the level (ik u send a bit less 10) but I think since ur low val with about 0 chance of snipe pushing fast would be better

- on 10 u hold gold for push after sending, I like this more than building full for sure, good call.l

- well u decide to 7/6 after arena, since they had a suicide and ur lane isnt a major concern for their send lvl it was better to just push early and use the arena win to build rather than build and use the win gold to push

- build after 10 was fine

- overall solid game, your communication was good and your build was adjusted nicely for having 2 people overbuilding in the team and heaps of cover 2 and 3. Couple of optimisations to be made with regards to push but nice game as a bit of a teamplayer here.

roldi2:

Spoiler!
- ygg game

- you go for 2 ygg 3, they didnt send 2 but your team was decent there. Overall I'm not a fan of 2 ygg on 3 unless your adds are all awful, cant see your roll unfortunately so I'm gonna assume they were.

- they dont send 3 so u stay low and get 3 yggs for 5

- they send 5 and you got a bo only so you have 3 full hp yggs mid and eat 53 of the 55 units in mid

- you push 5/1 and still make sure to hold decently with 2x zeus. I think its a solid decision overall since red (the other guy obing with hydra) pushed up and wouldnt hold vs even furmit send but with your build+sw you guys should never lose a heal vs send 7

- they dont send and u eat all with red in mid

- 7/4 for 10 with 3 yg 4 zeus and some t1s, nice hold with 23hp zeus mid :D

- after 10 build is excellent, not much to say. You hold their sends on 15 and 21 since you're super fat from playing the roll and gamestate you had perfectly.

roldi3:

Spoiler!
- nightmare game

- this time you dont risk 2 and go 3/0 + add 2 corrupted ents, your team was pretty weak here

- for 3 you push 4/0 and add more ents. While it looks kinda awkward I do like that you chose to push up when your team is strong here with 2x spawn tho and you even hold your bo with 415 val which is really solid, lets you push 6/1 here

- on 4 you add 1 more ent then sell it for second nm on 5. Sell normally is not good bu you couldnt just send for inc cus of the farm space so good decision overall, especailly since you would have leaked without the extra ent on 4, really well judged.

- you hold 5 and 6 with 630 val and push nicely

- you get a knight 7 cava 8 which would do well normally but you leak vs send 8, np

- you go 7/6 after 10 which I like and build nicely afterwards.

- overall I think this game was played excellently. I was pretty skeptical when I saw u make so many ents early on but I'm gonna remember that build cus you made it work really well, muchbetter than a normal nm yolo would have.

Honestly 3 really impressive replays, I think you'll fit (back) in here very well.

Vouched as Roldi@wc3connect please note @rolds you'll need to match your discord and ingame names, if you need a hand doing that (changing discord name is probably easiest) feel free to ask.

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!

Here are a few things you need to make sure you do:
Read the rules and information section thoroughly: LIHL Rules & Information.
Get to know who your Moderators are: LIHL Staff.

As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)

Rolds
Resource Storage

Postby Rolds » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:49 pm

Oooo im so glad. I had selected 3 random games cus I don't know how to view them. My birthday is today so this couldn't come at a better time tyvm. I will look over rules to see what has changed and make a new discord asap. Again thanks a lot mate.

Rolds
Resource Storage

Postby Rolds » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:09 pm

Roldi#9157 is my new discord name

epicdeath
Treant

Postby epicdeath » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:42 pm

Not a problem, will get that sorted when I get home

Crey
Forest Walker

Postby Crey » Thu May 30, 2019 3:26 pm

For all time that i played with Rolds he was always doing weird builds and when you need to make a call in game his words are "idc". I dont think he has the right willing to play here, also his skill is not enough atm.

!no support

Wolke
Forest Walker

Postby Wolke » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:04 pm

Not rdy, weak builds, no communication, wrong push timings.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:05 pm

Wolke wrote:Not rdy, weak builds, no communication, wrong push timings.

He listens and his skill is ok, dont forget wolke that we are gona die if we dont vouch ppl

Attitude is perfect, skill will increase with time. I 100% support

point
Forest Walker

Postby point » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:31 pm

he is totally not ready for lihl due to builds and game vision, gamestyle is absolutely passive, if you wont control his play he can easy end up with fucked up overpowered roll
for sure we miss activity, but that doesnt mean we need to vouch everyone who listen and good attitude
These users thanked the author point for the post:
Crey (Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:52 pm)

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:51 pm

Bigass no support.

Lowtier player who pref to play 1200 anyway
Cu

Sh4mbl3s
Forest Walker

Postby Sh4mbl3s » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:05 am

roldi- #summonrolds clearly not ready for lihl, needs work, #nosupoort #learnmega1st

shoutout to mesh

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:10 pm

Sh4mbl3s wrote:roldi- #summonrolds clearly not ready for lihl, needs work, #nosupoort #learnmega1st

shoutout to mesh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMw1GmJzF6A
These users thanked the author Anda for the post (total 2):
legiontdgrrr (Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:05 am) • MudMan (Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:55 pm)

Return to “Trial Vouches”