Vouch Request - morning

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Polaris
Resource Storage

Vouch Request - morning

Postby Polaris » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:01 pm

Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: morning
[b]What is your Discord account: morning #3718
[b]If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:
acquainted with most, think i am a friendly player so i am on good terms with most of them
[b]Do you have Gproxy installed? yes
[b]Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):
[b]Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test): will do
[b]Any additional information that you would like to provide: Just love LTD want to keep it alive. When I heard the news that ENT is going away, felt really bad and decided to do this. Don't want to quit LTD.

thanks for reading my vouch request :)
Attachments
11800046.w3g
hydra holder in hectic game
(673.83 KiB) Downloaded 56 times
11788815.w3g
prisoner yolo into 10 hold
(449.78 KiB) Downloaded 62 times
11770357.w3g
lod/grizzly 7 holder big push
(848.55 KiB) Downloaded 55 times
11768891.w3g
timestealer 7,10 hold with KC
(815.84 KiB) Downloaded 56 times
11797929.w3g
ea yolo
(701.88 KiB) Downloaded 64 times
11799457.w3g
aqua yolo//17 holder
(1.05 MiB) Downloaded 57 times
Last edited by Polaris on Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.

paschy90
Aura Tree

Re: Vouch Request - morning

Postby paschy90 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:36 pm

I don`t know you that well which is a good sign lol. I do know that we played sometimes, since i mostly only keep tks in my mind i`ll give you support!

But you should add replays of things that are not that easy or regular to play with. Aqua/ea is pretty easy to play.

Polaris
Resource Storage

Postby Polaris » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:53 pm

thanks for the support paschy, will do

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:10 am

!support

JoanBaez
Armored Tree

Postby JoanBaez » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:01 am

!support

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:11 am

- standard mav build with tribe on 2

- nice mix of mav alpha

- really well played game, nothing bad to say

- lod game

- you ob grizzly for 4 once it become obvious they send, good decision

- around lv 5 after u send and their kingleak u push really slowly. I can somewhat forgive it since kg changes calcs but was still too slow. U need to either be more focused ingame or have a clear plan of your build path for the next few levels

- when u place t1 at top of the lane on 10 you wanna use it to nudge bosses to one side or the other, with hades u want them clogged on the wall as much as possible so instead of building t1 on the rock, build it a couple of spaces to the right (orange) to nudge bosses where you would rather have them

- again good build and adjustment to ob when it was suitable. In lihl I'm sure you'd be a bit more focused around lv 5 so no big issue, another good replay

- ts start with tribe you stay 1/0 for 3 to play it a bit safer for 2 which is fine, especially since ur team isn't great on 3

- 5ts 2 tribe for 7

- one of the t1's on 10 should have been at the top of the lane but np

- you only really want one upped TS, its primarily a buff/debuff unit. stats-wise its much worse than adding another ts. On that note you want to upg one in the middle of all your TS to ensure that the buff radius reaches all ur ts.

- you built as well as you could for 18, besides the second upped ts.

#4 hydra holder

cant rly say anything bad about this game, u covered each wave you had to but you couldnt make up for the necro players failure. All in all good game, with a decent roll. hydra cava icetroll worked nice on 7. Icetroll for wave2-3 isnt rly a good start , but since u hold their send on 3 and tier 1 and 2 units appear to be crap, was the right choice. Might have rolled a bit earlier, but 3 hydra with ice is never a bad line.

#5ea yolo

afk at start of the game (noob! :D )
wari cover was a good idea, ts n hydra wouldve leaked a shitlot. Tbh your tier 1 placement i never do like you place it, especially with small archer behind ea for level 2, but it worked out for you. i personally wouldve put the tier 1 1,5 lines top of your eas on the square right side.Always works out for me.
- u send on 2, u scout clockwerk aqua and bone warrior yolos

-u get send on 3, bo on ur line,push lj over whisp with 3 0 ( right choice), enemy team scouts ts and sg mid with adds

-for wave 4 you place 1 small archer, i wouldnt have done that. a resend is not to be seen anywhere (also u had 3 lines with 500 value to cover) Push is better here imo, i doubt u leak with t1 and 2 ea. Freeleak on enemy 14 sends, new info uget is sg with mermaid mid.

- for 5 u add small archer behind, wouldve put it front. But maybe its all due to the t1 placement? anyway wave works fine. u ez hold, enemy freeleaks 5 again, new info is u scout turret on clockwerk

-wave 6 and 7 is what bothers me a bit. u have 2 holder lines that stayed 3 0 / 5/1, i wouldve yolod tot he maximum here. If you decide to value up, make sure you get a magnataur for wave 7 or just ea, that polar is pretty weak unupped for its cost.U end up with 3 ea and an unupped for 6, beside there being the call you lads send on 6 urself. I dont understand that overbuild.7 2 on 7 isnt rly great for ea when theres no need for cover.
u push during the line for 7 3, enemy leaks 48 to mid with m agna turret mid.u scout mola on enemy team.

-3 ea , 1 small and polar for 7 rly does you no good. As said, make sure u get the magna or push to clear.

-as expected uget send, u are stuck 7 3 during the wave with 1 holder mid. both teams blow a heal here

-push 7 4 for 8, add small archers. u leak despite having 925 value due to that mix. 50+ leaks on enemy team with a weak aqua mid, 49 to king.
- for 9 u up magna and add small archer. I would have pushed here in your case, ts has necrolyte n 7 3 for 10, red 7 3 2 hydra and teal 7 4 about 1100 k of turrets. Imo u shouldnt have gone for dmg 10, but for push, in this situation ur team needed a lumber bank more then dmg on 10imo.

-10 both team sends, u dmg line. enemy team due to all the leaks before ofc has 0 mid. your team only leaks boss. u were nowhere closer to loose heal, enemy looses -1

-midgame: u push 7 5 for midgame, win arena, mass ea n roll rather late. i guess i wouldve rolled a few waves earlier, but not rly a mistake.

-decent replay, though not a fan of the push decisions.

#6 aqua yolo

-both teams send wari, u push 4 0 during 1, all good , u scout ea engi mid
-enemy leaks 18 on 2 free, u push 5 0, u scout as new info aqua player on them
-for 3 u do 350, but u place them wrong, building same line as the first aqua makes ur focus weaker and creeps dont get pulled to wall. u weakened ursef here. enemy team resends and u leak, mightve got a couple of more kills with better placement. Pushed accordingly.
-400 value for 4, thought u continue the placement, so u end up with 4 aquas each in 2 straight lines. big freeleak on 4 for enemys team, u decide to send 5. Pushed accordingly aswell
-550 for 5, u do correct your build with 1 aqua front. enemy leaks 80 to king, u all push hard. They go -2 with immo, u guys start up king, all fine couldve also consideres a resend on 6, but king up was right choice i guess.
-650 for 6, with some square placement. I personally like to go just straight once i reached 5, but i guess its just a personal choice all in all. Didnt need the 50 extra gold value though.
-u stay 650 for 7 n push, all fine, enemy team sends and u send furbs. i wouldnt have waited for the wave to start to go 7 5 but when u had the lj, u can always cancel in time. Was sure they leak to king and u get all the gold u need to cover 8 anyway. enemy leaks around 80, u about 100 to king.
-not a fan of the 2 upped oceanus for 8, imo sell 1 aqua and lod was far far better. But u asked your team and they told u , so its okay. 930 value of aqua is a lot though, and u dont need nearly as much as u did. especially since its pretty useless midgame
-you put lod next to front aqua for 9, i also dont like that, id have put it front of the aqua. u wanna make sure lod is always first line midgame, especially with such a fat game u can get plenty of rerolls, hence melee units aura etc. Dont block your first melee line with lod.
-short summary now, u push 7 6, go engi ( guess i woulve hidden them for arena since u win anyway) and go ez mid on send line.

-decent replay again.

Feedback+those gamesall in all deserve a trial shot, welcome to our community

vouched as morning@entconnect

please familiarize with our specific rules for lihl games, since 1200 and lihl have different ruleset.

http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... :LIHLGuide

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:13 pm

i !nosupport this trial so many misplacements in builds

edit: dont count it yet , i spoke wih him, hes nice guy dats not happining so often and he promised he will focus more and ask for advice more

Polaris
Resource Storage

Postby Polaris » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:52 pm

edit:

I know i TK lots of games in LIHL recently. Not asking for much, but am steadily improving and willing to listen to all.
Just love playing LTD.
Last edited by Polaris on Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

7years
Forest Walker

Postby 7years » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:17 pm

saw a bunch of true tk builds by him lately. as of now i'd say he isn't ready for lihl skillwise.

but seems like a nice guy overall and open for advice, so there is hope :)

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:59 pm

Gotta agreed, Skill Not enuff.

skarking
Armored Tree

Postby skarking » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:26 am

Saw some TK builds to but i also saw some games which he played really good!
Think his improving, so wud give some time and see what happens

n1ll3
Treant

Postby n1ll3 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:39 pm

Legionaire[1o1]
Armored Tree

Postby Legionaire[1o1] » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:43 pm

!no support from me, too many mistakes in too many games

Return to “Trial Vouches”